Jared Jeffries just had the block of his life?!?!?!?!?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

the effort is definitley there but their overall athletisism and defensive pressure is KILLING us right now. Especially Hughes he straight up cannot take itand we need him to be a factor to win cause we all know how good weve been playing when hes a catalyst. Luckily we fought through, the old Knicks would havelet Charlotte pull away in the 1st half, but we got a lead and hopefully we can make some adjustments in halftime.

Our FT shooting is
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
and theyre hitting everything also, thisgame be a lot bifgger lead if we made some ##*!@%! FTs. On the other hand the shotblocking is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
it just shows that like i said before the effort is there. Gallo, Will, and Jeffries all have 2.

G8, i see you. trying to take over my job?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just saying what i know you thinkin my brotha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and on another note does Al REALLY have food poisoning???!! this is probably the biggest game of the season thus far and we NEEEED Buckets
tired.gif
mad.gif

please get magically better over halftime.

and on another another note
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at Gallo not settling from downtown this half he has made some nice drives tothe baskets or pump fake from 3 (which the D HAS to respect outta him) to settle for the much better lookin in the open short-midrange J

You just know which shots Al is going to miss
sick.gif

so does anyone else NOT want to trade Jeffries? I'm not just talking about this game, but when he's been healthy, he's lived up to his billing.

Who was the fool calling Jeffries intangibles overated :[ :[

also
pimp.gif
at Clyde with the Eddy reference "Thats my jersey yo"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

That movie is GOAT

JJ must be traded while his value is high.

ive mentioned before, ill def. take people like hughes and him back for the vets next, and the year after.
i wouldnt mind resigning buckets either.

Back
Top Bottom