sick.gif
roll.gif
@ Tim Thomas being mentioned on that list...

Chill, i cant take another losing season. its going to make me crazy.

Morrow isnt a FA as far as i know.

On that list, i like Raja Bell, TT, JJ Reddick, Bonner, Mike Miller, and Ben Wallace to help round off the bench.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

second (and third) tier free agents available this summer:
Raymond Felton
Raja Bell
Marcus Camby
Kyle Korver
J.J. Redick (R)
Hakim Warrick
Tyrus Thomas (R)
Jermaine O’Neal
Randy Foye (R)
Ronnie Brewer (R)
Mike Miller
Luke Ridnour
Channing Frye (P)
Grant Hill (P)
Steve Blake
Ben Wallace
Amir Johnson
Anthony Morrow (R)
Kelenna Azubuike (P)
Shannon Brown (P)
Kurt Thomas
Rafer Alston
Matt Bonner
Tim Thomas
This summer gonna be stressful.
ohwell.gif
+

Nate Robinson - (We can get him back) !!!!
Tyson Chandler
Raymond Felton
Brad Miller
Branden Haywood
Kelenna Azubuike
Travis Outlaw
Jordan Farmar
Shaun Livingston

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

If we don't get LeBron, I don't want us signing any big name...would rather just wait for the next class of guys 'Melo, Paul and Dwill and during that time build through the draft and focus on player development.
Even if we can get Bosh? If Amare stays with Suns, then better chance that Bosh will go to MIA then..
Cant wait till July 1st... just to see if the Hornets GM is really that dumb. Actually, i hope they don't get a new owner..

Here's my personal best case scenario. Signing 2 max contracts this season will not put forth the best team possible. If you can sign #23, a decent PG and a decent C, along with our core players (resign Lee too), that should bring you deep into the playoffs in the East. Immediate improvement attained. Next season, you go after D Will hard (nh) or CP3. I think another shooter should be sought after as well. I still don't know Ray Allen's situation, but I see Korver up there.

Dominant centers are just too hard to find, so almost any true center is an upgrade in the position for us.

For CP3, i'm willing to do Lee + Curry + 2 second round picks... for CP3 & Peja.

We would save NO $4M. So that's $8M in their luxury tax i think, and we would have $15M coming off Peja's contract next summer when Melo is available.
We can go after Melo that summer or just get a better bench
I'm sure Walsh is looking at that situation, saying Lee might not be back

CP3-Gallo-Chandler-Bosh-Whoever..

If we don't get LeBron, I don't want us signing any big name...would rather just wait for the next class of guys 'Melo, Paul and Dwill and during that time build through the draft and focus on player development.
you got any spare picks you wanna throw us?? we dont have a 1st round pick til 2014 or some ++$!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

anyway imo if we dont sign Lebron this summer i think that our number 1 alternative should be to resign David Lee long term and reignite the Big 3 via Free Agency...

adf25c1e6bad3cfb1e45ba79ed62ff2c22f855d.jpg

can you say NYK 2011??
pimp.gif

Yeuup, the trades are my job, let it stay like that.

every trade you throw out deal is so unrealistic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

Yeuup, the trades are my job, let it stay like that.

every trade you throw out deal is so unrealistic
laugh.gif
roll.gif

So whats a trade you would propose for CP3 if the GM really want Lee like I've heard ?
That's if Lee accept a sign and trade

Originally Posted by THE GR8

you got any spare picks you wanna throw us?? we dont have a 1st round pick til 2014 or some ++$!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

anyway imo if we dont sign Lebron this summer i think that our number 1 alternative should be to resign David Lee long term and reignite the Big 3 via Free Agency...

adf25c1e6bad3cfb1e45ba79ed62ff2c22f855d.jpg

can you say NYK 2011??
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at Frye's face

You're getting one of the premier point guard in the league.

If i was their GM, i would make you at least take okafor, along with Peja's horrible contract, and flip david west for at least young draft picks, and proven young talent. lee hasnt proved enough as of now. his defense is horrible. the only thing lee is good at is hustling up and down courts, finishing around the rim with a decent jump shot.

in simplier words, i would at least ask for a lottery pick, as well a young and upcoming star.

Coming and seeing the delusional things said in this post makes me want to abandon my Knickshood sometimes
smh.gif

For CP3, i'm willing to do Lee + Curry + 2 second round picks... for CP3 & Peja.

*Dead*@ the Hornets doing that ever
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Whatever you on, I need some of that

To get a player like that, I would give up Gallo, Lee and Chandler.

And why would Bosh come to NYC unless Wade or Bron signed up first???  He could go to Miami or Chicago, get the same money and play with talent.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ people wanting Nate to come back...If that's the move people really want this team to make, we deserve to be stuck in mediocrity.

Wonder how Brad Miller & Lee would work out

And why would Bosh come to NYC unless Wade or Bron signed up first???  He could go to Miami or Chicago, get the same money and play with talent.
Exactly, i think he can even go to the Thunder
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ people wanting Nate to come back...If that's the move people really want this team to make, we deserve to be stuck in mediocrity.
smh.gif
smh.gif
at you not catching the sarcasm in that statement... that means you must think i want Frye back as well... 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

im with you on the 1st part though, imo Bosh is not worth signing for a max contract as a first option NOR do i think he would even consider coming to NY without another star especially because the player who is most attractive to play with on the Knicks (Lee) would have to go if we signed him cause they play the same position. At least if we just signed Bron we could keep Lee and than still have Gallo/Will to keep/trade for a pg/c. But Bosh has been in Toronto his whole career where he has been the #1 guy and he hasnt won @!!$, i do see him leaving, but i dont see him signing with a non-playoff caliber team like the Knicks unless we bring someone along with him.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by MrONegative

second (and third) tier free agents available this summer:
Raymond Felton
Raja Bell
Marcus Camby
Kyle Korver
J.J. Redick (R)
Hakim Warrick
Tyrus Thomas (R)
Jermaine O’Neal
Randy Foye (R)
Ronnie Brewer (R)
Mike Miller
Luke Ridnour
Channing Frye (P)
Grant Hill (P)
Steve Blake
Ben Wallace
Amir Johnson
Anthony Morrow (R)
Kelenna Azubuike (P)
Shannon Brown (P)
Kurt Thomas
Rafer Alston
Matt Bonner
Tim Thomas
This summer gonna be stressful.
ohwell.gif
+

Nate Robinson - (We can get him back) !!!!
Tyson Chandler
Raymond Felton
Brad Miller
Branden Haywood
Kelenna Azubuike
Travis Outlaw
Jordan Farmar
Shaun Livingston

Even if we can get Bosh? If Amare stays with Suns, then better chance that Bosh will go to MIA then..
Cant wait till July 1st... just to see if the Hornets GM is really that dumb. Actually, i hope they don't get a new owner..

I want Livingston, hoping the Mavs get abused so they can give up Haywood and maybe Johnson, Felton and Korver.

ESPN's Ric Bucher is doing his best to deny rumors that Oklahoma City could be a potential landing spot for Raptors forward Chris Bosh this summer.

Bosh is expected to hit the free agent market.

"And in case it comes up again: Bosh-to-OKC has zero chance of happening for more reasons than I can list in 140 characters," Bucher wrote on his Twitter page.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm....o_thunder/#ixzz0m84uZ2PH

MOAR RUMORS PLZ!

but i've never heard anything to think bosh would want to come to nyc. i dunno if he wants to be someones side kick. and the nyc media seems like itw ould be way to much for him.

EDIT:

Alan Hahn spoke with Amaré Stoudemire's agent who indicated thatdiscussions with the Suns on a contract extension are currently on theback burner.
"Nothing will happen or even be discussed until the playoffs areover," Happy Walters said, because Stoudemire "is 100 percent focusedon winning."

On an unrelated note about this summer's free-agency, Hahn reportsthat "more people in the NBA believe there is a greater chance that JoeJohnson stays in Atlanta than LeBron James stays in Cleveland."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...ll_wait_till_playoffs_are_over/#ixzz0m8BnZaAR

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

S   T    F   U
indifferent.gif
I dont see whats so outlandish about that, besides giving up Gallo.

If you told me we could do a Chandle+ S&T with Lee + 1 2nd round draft pick for CP3 + Okafor and Peja, i would do it in a heartbeat. hell ill give them curry too.

Forget Lebron, get Gay and Amare and we be set
pimp.gif
 and ofcourse a solid big (Haywood/Miller/Thomas/JO?) man cause we know Amare cant hold down the 5 and we would move him to the 4.

Douglas
Gay

Gallo

Amare

(a solid 5 man)

pimp.gif
 and Chandler coming off the bench

We seeing playoffs without a doubt!

(and thats about it LOL)

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

S   T    F   U
indifferent.gif
I dont see whats so outlandish about that, besides giving up Gallo.

If you told me we could do a Chandle+ S&T with Lee + 1 2nd round draft pick for CP3 + Okafor and Peja, i would do it in a heartbeat. hell ill give them curry too.
Unfortunatly, to get Paul, we would have t give up two good pieces...They have 0 need for Lee when they have West, who is better than Lee....So it would have to be Gallo and Chandler + Curry 's expiring contract for Paul.

It's not happenign either way though
laugh.gif

I see them moving Okafor & West. two horrible contracts, who just dont fit in to their team. trade them while their value is high, and restart from scratch.
Their backcourt is set with DC and MT, and they'll def. be able to get some good lottery picks prospects with pieces like West, Okafor, and CP3. They might as well let Peja's expire off their hands as well. Its possible although its not likely.

I dont like the fact of giving up Gallo. Yes, he hasnt has been able get to his potential so far, but just imagine the amount of open looks he'll get with CP on this team.

I see them moving Okafor & West. two horrible contracts, who just dont fit in to their team. trade them while their value is high, and restart from scratch.
Their backcourt is set with DC and MT, and they'll def. be able to get some good lottery picks prospects with pieces like West, Okafor, and CP3. They might as well let Peja's expire off their hands as well. Its possible although its not likely.

I dont like the fact of giving up Gallo. Yes, he hasnt has been able get to his potential so far, but just imagine the amount of open looks he'll get with CP on this team.
West is a great contract, what are you talking about
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom