Wilson Chandler...

Can't wait till rehab is ova and I'm able to get on the court, constant work #nolie I'm gonna b after it! #skimask
pimp.gif

Luv visiting the crib but I love NY even more! Shouts 2 Detroit they show love n make me feel @ home, eastside whaddup?!

Says Wilson Chandler... the guy who wanted a trade that no one heard of

Originally Posted by d3simet

I like Joe Johnson, but I don't want Walsh to offer him a max contract..

neither do i but i wouldn't be that upset.

johnson is hardly injured, an efficient scorer, and is great defensively. plus i think he would be okay with being the 2nd option on a team. i've read that he is dissapointed that he doesn't get the attention he deserves,

unlike bosh who may be pissy about being somebody's pippen and thinks a team should be built around him. I also think the NYC media pressure would be too much for bosh. who knows it's all speculation......

This Hawks-Bucks series is proving how good he is and how many reasons he's got to get out of that situation. Dude might be the best fade into the background player in the league.

JJ is a 2nd option. i cant deal with him being the first, they wont succeed. look at the hawk in the past few years. they havent gotten far despite some help from horford, and smoove, although pretty much all of them disappear once playoff time comes.

^yes he's a second option. nothing wrong with being a great second option. i bet you he would play amazing next to lebron. he's not worth the max but you have to overpay a bit in free agency.

Seriously Deron Williams over Chris Paul

Anyone who thinks other wise then you really dont pay close attention to basketball

Deron Willaims i believe is one of the best point guards in the L right now next to steve nash.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Seriously Deron Williams over Chris Paul

Anyone who thinks other wise then you really dont pay close attention to basketball

Deron Willaims i believe is one of the best point guards in the L right now next to steve nash.
Deron > Paul > Nash > Rose IMO. All 4 are great though. Give Rose a year or 2 and hell be in the discussion for #1 as well. We'll see about Wall also. Im a HUGE Deron fan and have been so for many years. so maybe im a bit biased though. I mean he can just do it all, hes such a phenominal scorer and out of all those PGs that i listed he has the most potential to just go off scoring wise and hits alot of clutch shots when his team needs him to, but at the same time he can be so poised and under control running the floor and can control the pace of the basketball game without even scoring.
sidenote. Jamal Crawford 6th Man of the Year...

maaaaaa man 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

guys like Lance

Chill with Lance, not trying to see him in the orange and blue either.  Let's see how long it'll take AMP to come in here and disagree to the nth degree
laugh.gif

And I'll be mad as hell if we give Joe Johnson the max, *!$# that.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Deron's game is crack...

but how the hell would we get him or CP3?
laugh.gif

CP3 is making max money and just came back from injury. Darren Collison was putting up number just about like him, while he was out and he's making almost nothing. +They got Emeka making almost max money for 3 more years.
If they trade CP3 and Emeka for TD, Lee, cash and Curry + maybe a pick, then Stojakovic and Curry come off in 11. 30 million comes off their books for 2011, they can stop worrying about dealing with Emeka and CP3 leaving, and they can rebuild quick. If that was the way they wanted to go, it's not unrealistic. They accidentally figured out they had a real good starting PG in Collison.

idk why there's any CP3 talk...

Do you guys really think the Hornets are that stupid? Put urself in their position. Would u trade one of the most popular players and one of the best PG's in the league for a sign/trade UNrestricted FA? If they are THAT strapped for cash, I could possibly see them parting with Collison + Big Salary (Okafor) for Curry + probably Gallo to make that trade work. I don't even see them really needing to Rebuild. Once Stojokavic comes off their books they can sign someone to a big contract next year and have a guard rotation of CP3/Thornton/Collison and Frontcourt of FA/West/Okafor. Also, why would they want Lee so bad if they have David West?...As much as I would love it if CP3 could come to the knicks (and I would trade anyone, including Gallo for that to happen), I don't see it happening

lance's potential is more than any other player getting drafted in the 2nd round. his value will increase over time

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by THE GR8

guys like Lance

Chill with Lance, not trying to see him in the orange and blue either.  Let's see how long it'll take AMP to come in here and disagree to the nth degree
laugh.gif

And I'll be mad as hell if we give Joe Johnson the max, *!$# that.
laugh.gif
Lance is my dude but I want no parts of him either...I'm trying to make this team good, not worse.

If we can trade into Mid-20's I want Dominique Jones from South Florida.  Other guys I wouldn't mind would be Willie Warren, Gani Lawal or Solomon Alabi.

Nevertheless, the possibility of Brown coaching the 76ers could rest largely on how things play out with the Hawks. There’s been a cool relationship between management and Woodson, and sources say that the organization’s priority isn’t to reward him with an expensive contract extension. The Hawks are pooling resources to get maximum money available for Joe Johnson(notes). The message has been made clear to the Hawks: Offer Johnson a max contract extension on July 1, and they’re likely to keep him.

Sources say that this is the reason Atlanta is willing to sell its first-round pick for $3 million this summer, and the reason that they’ll likely offer no more than a three-year contract for $1.8 to $2 million a year to a possible Woodson successor. Woodson could expect a bigger offer to stay on the job, but perhaps not by much. For Woodson, the 76ers could offer leverage to leave, but he would have to weigh leaving a legitimate Eastern Conference contender for a flawed roster in Philadelphia.

Once the Orlando Magic eliminate the Bobcats, everything promises to set into motion with Brown. For now, one thing is for sure: Larry Brown appears to be on the move again, with his Philadelphia home calling him back for a second time.

ohwell.gif
If/shoulda/woulda/coulda and all that. But if they faced anyone except Orlando (They woulda dropped to Cleveland in 6), they would've won. Even though Dwight got in foul trouble, they had Gortat as a backup. That guy could start on half of the teams in the league.

It's leaving a team that's almost great for a team that's got Elton Brand making franchise money. And Iguodala's contract.
eyes.gif

Brown was doing such a good job with them. it'll be sad to see them out of the playoff picture.

Brown in the 76ers would be great though. ive hated eddie jordan for so long for not getting anything out of that team.

and for 3 mil, ill take that pick. a first rounders better then nothing.

Brad Miller: 'I'm Not Going to New York'

spacer.gif

Posted: 4/28/2010 2:56:00 AM
Source: K.C. Johnson of the Chicago Tribune

An avid outdoorsman, Brad Miller joked about "relaxing and shooting stuff" this offseason.

The reality is Miller, 34, will be hunted as an unrestricted free agent, the first time since he signed a seven-year, $68 million deal in 2003.

Already, stories have speculated the Rockets and Knicks will show interest.

"I'm not going to New York," Miller said flatly.

The 12-year veteran said a two-year deal with a third year player option would be ideal. The Bulls would re-sign Miller at the right price.

"This is definitely one of the teams on my small list that I'm very interested in," Miller said. "But I'm in a good situation and realistic about my worth. I'm not worried about having to chase money. I can go to the situation that's best for me.

"I've had security for a long time. I'm assuming there will be interest but you never know."

Back
Top Bottom