roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

[h1]Hornets No Longer Strictly Opposed To Trading Paul[/h1]
Jun 24, 2010 2:26 AM EST

Paul_Chris_noh.jpg
Many people around the NBA and those close to Chris Paul believe the Hornets are now open to trading him.

Paul is open to playing in New York or with the Nets, according to sources. Paul was furious when his name was mentioned in Memphis trade rumors.

The Blazers have long been one of Paul's most adamant pursuers and have 'bordered on tampering' with the point guard, according to Wojnarowski's report.

William Wesley and Maverick Carter have been involved in Paul's affairs as well and the former has attempted to shop Paul to other teams.

George Shinn issued a statement on Wednesday that did not include an assurance that Paul won't be traded.

GM Jeff Bower isn't shopping Paul, but he isn't rejecting proposals flatly as he was a few months ago.

I don't know if he's still on but Broussard was on with Mike and Mike this morning. Chris Bosh is co-hosting today. Cut the dreads off. Looking like he needs a happy meal or something. McNulty I mean Broussard still sounding dumb as hell. If you feel inclined to speak your mind to him, they are taking calls.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I don't know if he's still on but Broussard was on with Mike and Mike this morning. Chris Bosh is co-hosting today. Cut the dreads off. Looking like he needs a happy meal or something. McNulty I mean Broussard still sounding dumb as hell. If you feel inclined to speak your mind to him, they are taking calls.

they are still on, dudes is  doing the whole show
alien.gif
eyes.gif

broussard sounds like a hick why does he have a job ?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I sent a text out to my dad and uncle that lebron had enlisted his son at a school in Chicago...
roll.gif
what??

first of all didn't school just let out for the summer? 2nd of all, there's no way in hell lebron would enroll his kid into a school in ANY city 6 days before free agency starts. maybe CLE just in case he stays. But i mean wow these rumors are getting silly man.

if lebron comes to NY i hope bulls and knicks fans can unite and heckle chris boussard for the rest of his career.

i mean hey at least he's trying for yall. i bet you he is bad mouthing the %$!* out of the knicks to Bosh as we speak.

don't mention that *%$$$@% name damnit makes me want to throw my television out the window

so anyone think we drafting zoubek?

so who here is going to the draft tonight? i feel weird that this is the first time in 10 years I wont be at the draft lol

http://forums.realgm.com/...c.php?f=24&t=1022853

i know real GM isn't a source, but these guys watched bosh on mike and mike and i think this will put yall in a better mood

for the first time since lebron signed that nike deal i'm worried. just because i have a bad feeling about the draft. i think donnie is stuck between a rock and a hard place in terms of taking cap back and no GM wants to help out the knicks because they still think lebron would go there.

adam sandler called bosh up to promote knicks. it's strange sandler would do that but doesn't want lebron. i've noticed some older heads are really not messing with lebron here. not sure what the reason are. maybe they feel bad about taking the hometown kid away. some just think he's a punk 

"They will call LeBron at 12:01 and hopefully they call me at 12:02."

Bosh

i've always said you get them in the room at the same time, but that might hurt bron's ego

i recorded the first hour of mike and mike bout to watch it.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Get me Chris Paul and Bosh and I will be more happy than Lebron and Bosh. I just love the way CP3 plays the game.
I know everyone's getting ready just in case LeBron doesn't go to New York, but you know damn well you would take Bron and Bosh any day of the week 
laugh.gif

Bosh is an intelligent, well spoken player. i can see him announcing games after his career is over.

Back
Top Bottom