if this wizards/ henrich deal goes through i'm officially calling conspiracy by the entire league against us. how the hell is this in the self interest of the wizards?

the bulls??? and the heat??!!!

ahh man

i wasn't worried but now...both teams cleared up enough cap space to sign those two we're after..this has gotten too interesting (and nerve wrecking)
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

if this wizards/ henrich deal goes through i'm officially calling conspiracy by the entire league against us. how the hell is this in the self interest of the wizards?

Even if they don't take the deal, SAC is more than willing to step up and make a similiar offer.

happy.gif

*Does John Wall Dance To Drake's "Show Me A Good Time"*

I broke my own rule and checked out the RealGM forums, people are going nuts over there, between Chicago and Heat fans jumping for joy and essentially ordering Lebron and Bosh jerseys, to Knicks fans pulling their hair out... that site is too much. Plus reading all those random trade rumors and "sources" can get exhausting.

Anyone who didn't see this coming was naive. Chicago and Miami were going to be players this offseason, we knew that. Riley is too good of a GM and the Bulls have players who could be moved, so that's what they did. We've been sitting at the final table for awhile now, we put all our chips in when we traded Jefferies so we've been playing the waiting game. Now it's other teams turn and we just need to try to keep calm.

Besides the fact that most people don't know the details of the cap and just assume every trade a team makes gives them space for 5 max free agents, let's not pretend like we know ANYTHING for certain at this point. Walsh could still make a move to get rid of Curry, other teams could pull off more trades or fail to, a number of things can happen. If we waited for 2 years, we can really wait another week without completely losing our minds.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Ernie Grunfeld has it in for us
grin.gif

laugh.gif
yoo i am so pissed right now man
smh.gif
curry, chandler, toney, and gallo for CP3, okafor, and crumbs then sign bosh and bron. $#@! outta here
mad.gif

This is BS. Why would the Wizards take on that contract?! Unless they think they can move Arenas, their backcourt is packed. Unbelieveable.

If things dont go right, I can't even be mad at Donnie. It is what it is.

He went for it and has done all he could. Of course the flat slob could be the deal breaker and the organization tried their best to get him on the court.

We'll see what happens tonight and into next week. I still have high hopes.

I been trying to be incognegro, stay off the sites, this thread, ESPN, get into the World Cup until July. Then I catch PTI and hear Hinrich + first rounder for a first rounder = enough cap room for 2 max FA.

-_- #%%% basketball if this happens.

I haven't been this excited during offseason ever. Even if NYK don't get Lebron, there's still a lot of good free agents out there to get scoopedup. Between the Knick and Nets, I'm anticipating a lot of good news

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I dont know how I feel about going first. I mean, I'm sure he has a solid idea to begin with, but still..I'd like to have the last visit instead.
I don't like it one bit. I think the first visits these guys usually make are with teams that are lower on their list of preference...%+%+@+# Bulls getting space for two max FA's AND having LBJ visit after NYC is not a good look.
smh.gif

Gotta pull out all the stops on July 1st...
ohwell.gif

He went for it and has done all he could. 
Agreed. He kept to his plan from the jump and it's all up to the FA's at this point...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I dont know how I feel about going first. I mean, I'm sure he has a solid idea to begin with, but still..I'd like to have the last visit instead.
I don't like it one bit. I think the first visits these guys usually make are with teams that are lower on their list of preference...%+%+@+# Bulls getting space for two max FA's AND having LBJ visit after NYC is not a good look.
smh.gif

Gotta pull out all the stops on July 1st...
ohwell.gif

He went for it and has done all he could. 
Agreed. He kept to his plan from the jump and it's all up to the FA's at this point...
Exactly. Personally I know i save the best for the last
mad.gif
. Nothing is going right for us again. I'm not about to panic, but its starting to get real close smh. Donnie's gotta pull of something tonight!

If you guys don't get LBJ,Wade,Bosh, or a combo of those 3 would you guys rather they hold off until next offseason for a shot at Melo and Durant?

Can we terminate his contract?

This dude is unbelievable, forgetting your sneakers to practice, not losing enough weight, forgetting your passport to fly to ny for the final team meeting.. smh

Ok we're gonna lose...
mad.gif

[h1]Pacers, Nets Discuss Granger For Harris Deal Involving Picks[/h1]
Jun 24, 2010 5:36 PM EST

Granger_Danny_ind.jpg
The Pacers and Nets are discussing a trade to send Danny Granger and the 10th pick for Devin Harris, Yi Jianlian and the No. 3 pick.

Indiana would draft Derrick Favors if they owned the pick.

A source indicates that the Nets are 'lukewarm' about the deal and nothing is imminent.

'Antoni also said Bill Walker and Toney Douglas have been working out regularly here. Said Walker down to 227. He arrived from BOS at 254. 38 minutes ago via TweetDeck
http://www.tweetdeck.com
'Antoni on teams clearing space: "Looks like the plan is the right one...everybody's doing it." 38 minutes ago via TweetDeck
http://www.tweetdeck.com
Also said Eddy Curry has been at the facility every day. Not yet cleared to play but hoping next week. Said he expects Curry to be on roster 37 minutes ago via TweetDeck
Oh boy...just as I typed something positive about Eddy Curry, this happens:

Damn the Bulls. If that deal goes through with Wizards that is total BS. I don't know how any franchise could make a stupid decision like that without having Isiah as there GM.

Starting to feel like this franchise is cursed or some *%#*.

Damn the Bulls. If that deal goes through with Wizards that is total BS. I don't know how any franchise could make a stupid decision like that without having Isiah as there GM.

Starting to feel like this franchise is cursed or some #%+!.

[h2]Knicks Deny Plans Already Made To Woo LeBron July 1[/h2]
Jun 24, 2010 8:14 PM EST

nyk_40.gif
A source told Alan Hahn that the Knicks have not made any formal plans to meet with LeBron James on July 1.

The Plain Dealer reported earlier on Thursday that the team already has elaborate plans to host James in Manhattan.

The Knicks are wary of being accused of tampering since no contacts with any free agents are permitted prior to July 1.

Back
Top Bottom