Originally Posted by DubA169

cake the bulls are NOT the damn lakers and celtics.

there are TWO elite, historic teams in the NBA. The celtics and lakers. Then there is everyone else. the bulls had one great decade. the celtics and lakers had multiple decades. dozens and dozens of all stars. it's nowhere near the same thing. bulls are more like the spurs and pistons. the pistons have more history then the bulls though.

that's the truth. no matter how much boussard throws the bulls in the same sentance as the lakers and celtics.

chrisb.jpg

u dig?

Not once have I compared us to the Lakers or the Celtics I was speaking on playing in the shadows of all time Greats which was clearly evident in my text.  So I don't know where you got that or why you took it there. But we are 3rd on the list after them, hell we defined an era of basketball, we currently hold the record for most wins in a season and was home to the greatest player to ever lace them up. So don't talk as if were just "Everyone Else" Bro... Because We Aren't. *stacks it* word to my G Pooh in that pic
pimp.gif

In my dream world...
2010 FREE AGENTS:
lebron-james.jpg

070112_nowitzki_vmed_8p.widec.jpg

When we get rid of Eddie "chicken katsu" Curry next year we sign:
kevin-durant-mip.jpg

Maybe impossible, but then again... ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE (in a kg voice) lol
0.jpg

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Originally Posted by Proshares

My dude Tommy in the PYP looking like a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]shroomed[/color] up 10 year old
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i got called a 11 year old like 30 times last week. now i'm 10

laugh.gif
 I wasn't trying to roast you or nothing either, it was just a little funny to me.

You're a traitor with the Bulls jersey though
smh.gif

haha i know homie. i already know how nt is

haha nahh its a rodman jersey
pimp.gif

"As far as LeBron being the 2nd great player... I think that's workingout pretty well for Kobe out in L.A., hell Pierce, KG, Ray in Boston..."

that's what you said. i'm pointing out that they were joining an elite and distinguished history. like Jeter joining the Yankees. KG and Ray aren't in the top 5 of greatest celtics ever. Kobe is the3rd best laker on my list. i'm sure many people even have west over him.

The bulls are more like the patriots. utterly dominating and destroying a decade. and very little significant history besides that. when there are double digits between championships man... 17 to 6....it's not the same thing

Things would be interesting if we found out Dirk was serious about leaving Dallas/testing the FA waters.

Next summer should be Melo or bust. Durant aint cutting it.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Things would be interesting if we found out Dirk was serious about leaving Dallas/testing the FA waters.

Next summer should be Melo or bust. Durant aint cutting it.

Wait....
You would rather have Melo than KD?????

whatever we do this offseason we need a center... dantoni needs to get rid of that plan playing small for the center position.... lee and stoudemire have not had any success playing that role on defense...so if we get joe and amare they need a center to play with them... get brad miller for all i care... hes still a body in the post and he can score... we dont need an all star center just someone to play defense and be a presence... and i wouldnt mind looking at shaq either because he can be cheap this offseason..

There is no way we can offer NO the huge expiring contract of Curry with young players like Chandler, Douglas or maybe even gallo for Cp3?

The amount of salt on all sides is incredible. Someone is getting hurt bad. I wonder if teams that dont' get him will feel as bad as Cleveland?

I've been pessimistic about this since the rumors started years ago and even I am starting to think i'll be crushed.

Although that may be more about the thought of Bron, Wade and Bosh in Miami and making the league boring for 5+ years.

isnt durant gunna be restriced anyways. OKC would match ANYTHING that anyone offers them. and melo isnt leaving that huge extension on the table to take a pay cut especially with the new CBA coming

I wanna know how the bulls came into play? In this season i didnt hear or notice anything about lebron wanting to PLAY for the bulls, i clearly remember he said and i quote " bulls are an intresting team with intresting players" thats all he said.....now New York Knicks on the other hand he actually said " Who wouldnt want to play for the garden, i love it here and see myself playing here"....now all my knicks fans, i know ya remember that game when the cavs beat the knicks he said that statement after the game, you can see theirs a big diffrence there. So once again someone prove me with some type of video or audio where he said he would want to play for the bulls. As far as i know, i only see him signing with the cavs or knicks. Heat has their star player and lebron doesn't want to share the spotlight.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

There is no way we can offer NO the huge expiring contract of Curry with young players like Chandler, Douglas or maybe even gallo for Cp3?
If you're NO, would you make that deal?

There's not a chance Gallinari wouldn't be involved if they were to consider it.  Curry's expiring and Chandler aren't going to cut it, and while I think Douglas can be a solid PG with the right players around him, New Orleans has Collison.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I wanna know how the bulls came into play? In this season i didnt hear or notice anything about lebron wanting to PLAY for the bulls, i clearly remember he said and i quote " bulls are an intresting team with intresting players" thats all he said.....now New York Knicks on the other hand he actually said " Who wouldnt want to play for the garden, i love it here and see myself playing here"....now all my knicks fans, i know ya remember that game when the cavs beat the knicks he said that statement after the game, you can see theirs a big diffrence there. So once again someone prove me with some type of video or audio where he said he would want to play for the bulls. As far as i know, i only see him signing with the cavs or knicks. Heat has their star player and lebron doesn't want to share the spotlight.
pressure and desire to win is higher than its ever been for him now. after he got bounced by a 4 seed hes been called a fraud who only performs in the regular season. the media has been killing him and so have basketball fans and hes probably sick of that and wants to put himself in the best situation to win asap. and honestly if you look at the rosters, chicago has the best to offer lebron+1 max right now for the 2010-11 season. now once bum curry and his fat contract stops eating cap space and we can add one more VERY GOOD piece in 2011 it will be a different story. but with the fire of the early exit and the scrutiny hes been taking from it idk if lebron has the patience to wait another year for NY to make additions in 2011.

I just don't see him going to Miami, and hear people say how it's Wade's team and blah blah blah.

If he does it, good for him. That trio goes there and they lock 4,5,6 titles... but I'll be very surprised.

I still do think D'Antoni and Walsh are positives in his recruitment. More so than what the Bulls have in those positions.

Of course they don't compare to Riley, but again..if he goes there with Wade, not much else the Knicks could have done.

I think LeBron is smart enough to consider everything. And not just what can happen in 2010-2011 but also going forward. and I think in that respect, that is a positive for the Knicks.

Well we cnt have to wait till 2011 for curry's contra t to expire.. You know how valuable that contract will be before the trade deadline?

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

pressure and desire to win is higher than its ever been for him now. after he got bounced by a 4 seed hes been called a fraud who only performs in the regular season. the media has been killing him and so have basketball fans and hes probably sick of that and wants to put himself in the best situation to win asap. and honestly if you look at the rosters, chicago has the best to offer lebron+1 max right now for the 2010-11 season. now once bum curry and his fat contract stops eating cap space and we can add one more VERY GOOD piece in 2011 it will be a different story. but with the fire of the early exit and the scrutiny hes been taking from it idk if lebron has the patience to wait another year for NY to make additions in 2011.
i'm astonished that people are turning this into a one year decision that lebron has to make. this contract will be far longer than that. we will also trade curry at the deadline people are way off on the whole let curry expire and we have 10 million dollars to play with stuff. that money gets eaten up by players increasing salaries and players we need to resign. he will be dealt at the deadline or before.

wanna talk about pressure? imagine lebron loses in chicago with that "unbelievable instant championship" team. what then? much worse than losing first year in new york

if he can't win undoubtably in the first year in CHI, then he has no reason to go there over NYC.

Until July 1st, I don't care about any rumors. There are so many conflicting "confirmed" reports. Apparently Bosh, LeBron, Wade will play a third of the season with the Bulls, the other third with the Heat and the final third with the Nets.

2 names we haven't heard in quite some time that interest me

1. TMAC and his quote about playing for pennies if we get superstars.

2. Spike "I got my own plan" Lee

1.PDcavsinsider

With rumors and denials flying everywhere, Bodog has taken down all action on #LeBron's future bets. Said: "Not worth the risk."

TMac is shot. No reason to bring him back when you have good, young wings.

For the vet minimum, sure. But he's not taking that.

I doubt Lebron signs ANYWHERE for 5 yrs. Keep it to 3 and put the onus on the team to stay competive. And I have a source that Lebron will take a max deal at my company so he can win the NY corporate league championship, that's played at the Garden too.

players can't sign until the 8th, but can they say who they are signing with? Other wise this Thursday doesn't mean much.

Back
Top Bottom