maybe i'm reaching here but since JJ is at its final year and we could need a player to attract lebron for next year, maybe this trade should work
nerd.gif

Successful Trade Scenario

[h3]Congratulations on a successful trade.[/h3]
Due to New York and Atlanta being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. New York and Atlanta had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Trade ID

New York Trade Breakdown

[h3]Change in Team Outlook: +1.7 ppg, +0.7 rpg, and -0.2 apg.[/h3] [table][tr][th="col"]Incoming Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
Johnson_Joe_atl.jpg
[/td] [td]Joe Johnson
6-7 SG from Arkansas
21.3 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 4.1 apg in 36.3 minutes[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Outgoing Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
Hughes_Larry_nyk.jpg
[/td] [td]Larry Hughes
6-5 SG from St. Louis
15.4 ppg, 4.2 rpg, 3.8 apg in 35.8 minutes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Douglas_Toney_nyk.jpg
[/td] [td]Toney Douglas
6-2 PG from Florida State
4.2 ppg, 0.8 rpg, 0.5 apg in 9.7 minutes[/td] [/tr][/table]

Atlanta Trade Breakdown

[h3]Change in Team Outlook: -1.7 ppg, -0.7 rpg, and +0.2 apg.[/h3] [table][tr][th="col"]Incoming Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
Hughes_Larry_nyk.jpg
[/td] [td]Larry Hughes
6-5 SG from St. Louis
15.4 ppg, 4.2 rpg, 3.8 apg in 35.8 minutes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Douglas_Toney_nyk.jpg
[/td] [td]Toney Douglas
6-2 PG from Florida State
4.2 ppg, 0.8 rpg, 0.5 apg in 9.7 minutes[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Outgoing Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
Johnson_Joe_atl.jpg
[/td] [td]Joe Johnson
6-7 SG from Arkansas
21.3 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 4.1 apg in 36.3 minutes[/td] [/tr][/table]

what you guys think?

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I think that's a pipe dream.
laugh.gif

I'd do it, but there isn't any way ATL accepts that offer.
i think even zeke would pull the trigger
laugh.gif

yes yes i know ATL would never go for it, but seeing how the trade went through for the website, it was a thought.

I know this is wishful thinking, but I say Donnie gets us a draft pick this year through some kind of trade.

Ya'll don't even have the worst record in the league right now....all the talk about having "one of the worst records ever" needs to be puton halt.

It's easy to be positive when you're a Jared Allen fan. It's going to be a long season.
This team is so desperate to try to keep our attention they've started the Mike D'Antoni show.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

yes yes i know ATL would never go for it, but seeing how the trade went through for the website, it was a thought.
i can make lebron come to the knicks via espn trade machine. too want to see?

and i believe walsh can get us a draft pick too. i have a feeling hes going to send out lee for it though. no complaints here.

We need to get Curry in the lineup playing big minutes everynight.

We're paying for him, he might as well play.

Let him get his 6 fouls real quick, make 5 shots a game, whatever.

This kind of play is unacceptable and we need some type of presence in the paint.

We have too many passive players( especially Duhon & Will)
We only win when the other team have a bad game.. that makes no sense.
We always need a hot game to win.. we never just get one of those hard game wins..

If this loss to the Bucks isn't going to be the worst loss of the season, may God have mercy on all our souls.

we need Nate back more than Curry.

we have no guard that can get to the basket right now and create for himself and others. at this point Nate should be the starting PG. Duhon rarely gets to thebasket, blows a layup when he does, and can't create shots for other. Unless he was in a Steve Blake type roll where somebody else facilitated the offenseand he was there to knock open shots, there is no reason he should be a starting point guard for any NBA team.

Nate
Chandler
Gallo
Lee
Darko

Big Al 6th man for Darko.
Rotate Hughes, Nate, Chandler at the guard spots. Theres our 7 man rotation.

If players are looking like they're not in the game mentally, bring in a hungry rook like Jordan Hill or Toney Douglas.

Once Nate comes back and hopefully gets healthy quickly we will look ALOT different with somebody that can get to the basket. Nate is a legit offensive threat.Theres a reason he was averaging like 30 a game after he jumped over Dwight.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

If this loss to the Bucks isn't going to be the worst loss of the season, may God have mercy on all our souls.
I think the worst has yet to come
laugh.gif

and I'm being honest too.

Anyways, remember this?

Knicks-Celtics.jpg

14-19 wins for this team and no lottery pick this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Some good old 2000's Knicks basketball for you ppl
happy.gif

prophecy, did you really have to bring that picture up?

and hiphop, that starting lineup will not go anywhere. jefferies needs to start, for the sole purpose of trading him. as much as i hate it, if he can put inwork even though we would lose 10 more games and trade him, ill take it.

Since we all admit that we suck.. i can't wait to see how bad the Celtics beat us with that suffocating D
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i have a feeling we'll be able to get back our pick from utah since utah will be shopping it if they end up with a top 5 pick. maybe wilson chandler + nate+ ? who knows
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom