youre talking like he was committed to baseball?

he played up until the 8th grade and then played organized basketball. like in the quote i posted earlier, he still had played basketball growing up before HS.

What does baseball have to do with ANYTHING as him as a basketball player?

Cause he didn't grow up play organized ball? well, there is a longer list of that group. Pat Ewing didn't touch a basketball until he hit Cambridge,guess he shoulda never made it.

I wonder how much of a fire (if any) was lit under this team after being debacled over and over last week.

I don't even know what the hell y'all are talking about, but I will say that we all need to take a deep breath and relax. We're going to behorrible this year. Nothing we can really do about that.

Just look at the fact that we have some good young talent and a lot of cap room to work with in the offseason. At least with Donnie, we have a plan. We werelosing like this with Isiah, and there was no plan to get better.

By the way...

2qtig4m.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Looking at the schedule... The Knicks honestly could end up finishing November with a 1-16 record...
smh.gif
I'll take it a step further, we'll be 4-22 by the end of December. All 3 wins coming from November.

[h1]Knickets: Merge the local NBA teams[/h1] TheNBA is dead in this area if you're just awakening from the World Serieshysteria.<p> </p><br>The Knicks and Nets have a combined 1-13 record. The Nets are stilllooking for their first win.<p> </p><br>Perhaps David Stern would go for this: merging the two franchises. Whenthe Nets move out of Jersey, half the home games for the Knickets canbe played at the Garden, half at Brooklyn's new arena. Keep Jay-Z as aminority owner and LeBron James is sure to give the Knickets someconsideration.<p> </p><br>The hard part is fusing the two rosters right now into a 12-man unit.Actually, they may even be a .500 team with the right combination asthe Knicks' two weaknesses - center and point guard - can be filled byBrook Lopez and Devin Harris.<p> </p><br>The Knickets would start Lopez at center, David Lee at power forward,Danilo Gallinari at small forward, Wilson Chandler at SG and Harris atPG.<p> </p><br>The Knickets' seven reserves would be Al Harrington, Nate Robinson,Terrence Williams, Jordan Hill, Yi Jianlian, Courtney Lee and DarkoMilicic.<p> </p><br>Can they win 41?<p> </p><br>If you have a better 12-man Knickets combo - or a better nickname -post it if you can. There's been some technical difficulties that arebeing worked upon diligently.<p> </p><br>--<p> </p><br>Foley's, the place to eat and drink before attending a Knicks game orSpringsteen concert, has a new artifact added to its collection ofthousands. The old-school sports bar, on 33rd street between 5th and6th, is sporting at the front a bottle of Moet champagne that wassprayed and poured in the Yankees clubhouse last Wednesday night incelebration of their 27th World Series title.<p></p><br>"We still got it when it was cold,'' owner Sean Clancy said.<p></p><br>Foley's is well-known to the city's sportswriters. Anyone herecognizes, Sean has them autograph a baseball. Each inscribed ball isenclosed in glass and hangs on the walls, almost 2,000 of them,celebrities and sports figures.<p> </p><br>Foley's waitress Kristin Finnerty, unfortunately clad in a green Eaglesjersey yesterday during the Giants' game, joked that the Berman ballhangs alongside Isiah Thomas'.<p> </p><br>1:31 PM, November 9, 2009 ι By MARC BERMAN
The NBA is dead in this area if you're just awakening from the World Series hysteria.

The Knicks and Nets have a combined 1-13 record. The Nets are still looking for their first win.

Perhaps David Stern would go for this: merging the two franchises. When the Nets move out of Jersey, half the home games for the Knickets can be played at the Garden, half at Brooklyn's new arena. Keep Jay-Z as a minority owner and LeBron James is sure to give the Knickets some consideration.

The hard part is fusing the two rosters right now into a 12-man unit. Actually, they may even be a .500 team with the right combination as the Knicks' two weaknesses - center and point guard - can be filled by Brook Lopez and Devin Harris.

The Knickets would start Lopez at center, David Lee at power forward, Danilo Gallinari at small forward, Wilson Chandler at SG and Harris at PG.

The Knickets' seven reserves would be Al Harrington, Nate Robinson, Terrence Williams, Jordan Hill, Yi Jianlian, Courtney Lee and Darko Milicic.

Can they win 41?

If you have a better 12-man Knickets combo - or a better nickname - post it if you can. There's been some technical difficulties that are being worked upon diligently.

--

Foley's, the place to eat and drink before attending a Knicks game or Springsteen concert, has a new artifact added to its collection of thousands. The old-school sports bar, on 33rd street between 5th and 6th, is sporting at the front a bottle of Moet champagne that was sprayed and poured in the Yankees clubhouse last Wednesday night in celebration of their 27th World Series title.

"We still got it when it was cold,'' owner Sean Clancy said.

Foley's is well-known to the city's sportswriters. Anyone he recognizes, Sean has them autograph a baseball. Each inscribed ball is enclosed in glass and hangs on the walls, almost 2,000 of them, celebrities and sports figures.

Foley's waitress Kristin Finnerty, unfortunately clad in a green Eagles jersey yesterday during the Giants' game, joked that the Berman ball hangs alongside Isiah Thomas'.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Anywho on a lighter note, I will be at the game as a birthday gift from my girl
laugh.gif
you must have done something to piss her off. why else would she make you go watch the beating that will happen tonight live. plus it's fromthe team that gets our pick
laugh.gif

seriously though, who has that nice feeling that this will be the year we get the number 1 pick? I know I do....

smh.gif
Everytime I see or hear Duhon I just picture him when he was talking trash during training camp in practice this year. Bum talkin big but he a certifiedscrub.

Looking at the schedule... The Knicks honestly could end up finishing November with a 1-16 record...
smh.gif
Now that's what I'm talking about
pimp.gif

BTW, y'all know it's bad if THEGR8 is not posting like he use to.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Seriously, I was posting some foul +%#@ lately via Twitter about the Knicks. I didn't mean it but there's no way this team gets to 20 wins this seasonwith this roster. I don't care if A.I. is a cancer, he can't do much more harm to this team. Even if it does create "turmoil", 80% of theseguys won't even be here next season, so what do I care? At least get a guy who is willing to compete night-in and night-out, whether its for personalstats, or wins. Better than whatever the hell I'm seeing from this "team" now.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

smh.gif
Now that's what I'm talking about
pimp.gif

BTW, y'all know it's bad if THEGR8 is not posting like he use to.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
He'll make up for the time he been out and type up 2-3 pages

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Al3xis

let's get a win tonight.
ohwell.gif
I'd take a moral victory. i just don't want to be down 30 at the end of the first couple of quarters
frown.gif

I've given up on moral victories... I'll be happy if Chandler actually DUNKS the ball on someone... Preferably Jared Jeffries...

Back
Top Bottom