Have to do it at this point with JJ likely staying put and Bosh favoring Miami.

Leaves Chicago/NJ scrambling after Carlos Boozer or David Lee.

New York becomes more attractive with Amare in the fold.

Originally Posted by MeloVP

lebron's a huge ##!%%#%!+
laugh.gif

how easy would it be for him to say "good" or "well"

dude's head is blown
i mean he is human..........................he has a right to have a big head nh.

Agreed with Al3xis

As long as they get SOMEONE right now they are sitting prettier.

I don't know if A'mare is the ideal piece to lure LeBron but it definitely helps.

If tommydee is off base with this one, he might as well shut down his website and go buy a rope and chair.

^Totally agree. People can't really judge a dude's ego when he has been put on a pedestal since he has been 15. I don't even know how arrogant/cocky I would be in a similar situation.

Plus, I didn't see that situation being arrogant or anything. Dude has a lot of things on his mind, he's talking to someone else, etc. I mean why the hell does he need to answer someone about the meeting, just so they can exploit his information and make a scoop on their Twitter/blog? He knows the game better than any of us and he doesn't let these bystanders affect him at all. Dude is "ebay autograph mode" 24/7 and I don't blame him.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's where I know that name from, the Daily Line.

Dude was like 66% right with his picks that I've seen when I watched for whatever that is worth
laugh.gif

Just curious Knicks fans, if Amare is the only "max guy" you get during this process, was it all worth it? what other moves could Donnie and co. make to pacify the fan base, as most of what I've heard and read seems to be : Lebron or bust.

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

Just curious Knicks fans, if Amare is the only "max guy" you get during this process, was it all worth it? what other moves could Donnie and co. make to pacify the fan base, as most of what I've heard and read seems to be : Lebron or bust.

melo in 2011 if he isn't traded.

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

melo in 2011 if he isn't traded.
I just want to get this straight. Won't Melo still be a FA next summer even if he gets traded? Does that void him opting out?

I mean there's no guarantee he gets traded to a team he likes or that can win.

How is Amare a done deal if w haven't talked to him yet/suppose to be talking to him this weekend?

I ask cuz I don't want to get my hopes up. I think Amare going back in to D'antoni's system can take him back to his top game.

At this point I'll take it. I think we're trying to lock him up because we know for a fact that Lee is leaving (probably get the max from some team). I have to say though, unless we overpay this is a SOLID first step.....

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

If true...

laugh.gif
@ Amar'e...here we go with the moves we'll regret.
If he's the key to landing a Bron or Melo, there's nothing regretable about that fam. But if he's stuck as the #1, getting max money and they build around him...that's another story.

I'm still wait and see on this $!** though...won't believe anything until it's officially official.

i wouldnt mind amare... but if we get him we still need a good 2 guard to compliment him or at least a good pg...

Broussard (time to wash my mouth out w. soap) shot it down, said we aren't meeting with Amare til Monday.
What a surprise that this cat was quick as hell to respond and shoot it down.  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

If true...

laugh.gif
@ Amar'e...here we go with the moves we'll regret.
If he's the key to landing a Bron or Melo, there's nothing regretable about that fam. But if he's stuck as the #1, getting max money and they build around him...that's another story.

I'm still wait and see on this $!** though...won't believe anything until it's officially official.
This.

Back
Top Bottom