But not better than Toney Douglas. And that's who we all want as our starting PG come opening night (barring a trade)

I hope this is all over soon because it's starting to get to me
laugh.gif
making me very on edge.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

you guys laugh about jordan farmar but he is a helluva lot better than that crap duhon and sergio rodriguez
neither of which will be knicks this season

Hopefully they showed LeBron some of the parades for the Yankees/ Giants
laugh.gif

Seriously though if he comes to the Knicks he will own the city...next to Jeter of course

Just getting in, can someone provide cliffnotes of anything we've done today? I see we've met and had a pretty lengthy meeting with Bron... What about the others?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Just getting in, can someone provide cliffnotes of anything we've done today? I see we've met and had a pretty lengthy meeting with Bron... What about the others?
- On our way to meet Wade and Bosh tomorrow.

- Meeting scheduled with Amare in NYC this weekend after speaking with him on the phone last night.

- Joe Johnson mulling offers.

- Ditto to Mike Miller. He's being recruited by Bron and Wade, wherever they end up.

- Contacted Ray Allen.

- Interested in Tyrus Thomas

D'Antoni cliff notes..

-Comfortable meeting because Mike and him knew each other
-Talked about the city for a while (showed a video), then talked basketball for an hour
-Definately nerves like a playoff game, will set the franchise forward or backward 10 years = /
-They talked about current players in roster and showed video about them and how they will develop
-Talked about future moves
-Told him that EVERY MOVE WE HAVE MADE THE LAST 2 YEARS (INCLUDING CURRENT ROSTER) WAS WITH HIM IN MIND WOW

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Bosh, Amare and Wade all agreed to deals starting at 6 million per.

^That seems like a no to me. The more and more I think about it, the more I see LeBron going back to Cleveland. If so, splendid use of the media hype machine by his team.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

-Definately nerves like a playoff game, will set the franchise forward or backward 10 years = /
-Told him that EVERY MOVE WE HAVE MADE THE LAST 2 YEARS (INCLUDING CURRENT ROSTER) WAS WITH HIM IN MIND WOW

The first point scares me...

And the 2nd is in reference to LeBron?  I mean, we all knew that... no real shocker there since the moment we've got Donnie this was our goal.

It seems like Mike Miller is definitely the game breaker here... Whoever lands him has the upper hand, 2yrs ago today you couldn't tell me that he'd be the X factor in this
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I heard Joe was going to stay with Atlanta, guess that's still up in the air.

mixed emotions right now. I mean from that video they seemed like they were disappointed from the meeting. But then i thought they could just be dead tired and exhausted from all the flights/meetings, and its not like they're gonna be looking like they just came outta chucky cheese looking extra happy and *$#%. 4 more days i guess....

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

Originally Posted by Remi23

I see the Knicks landing Richard Jefferson. Seriously

No way  we want the King in Orange and Blue !
Man I'm just being Realistic i see him staying in Cleveland He's a Drama Queen He likes the Big Commotion. 

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

I see the Knicks landing Richard Jefferson. Seriously
No way  we want the King in Orange and Blue !
Man I'm just being Realistic i see him staying in Cleveland He's a Drama Queen He likes the Big Commotion.
If you think that you might as well want the Knicks to sign nobody and try to sign Melo and Durant to the max next summer.

TommyDeeTKB

Trying to confirm but source says Amare to NY is done and they are "working out numbers"...half of the pick and roll set? #july1st

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

TommyDeeTKB

Trying to confirm but source says Amare to NY is done and they are "working out numbers"...half of the pick and roll set? #july1st

Really Huh?

Back
Top Bottom