its good that g8 isnt posting, in a good way.
saves me the time in reading his essays
laugh.gif
smh.gif

if that dude comes in here, oh gee. we're going to have to devote a whole page just for his essays on every aspect this team is doing wrong
laugh.gif

and who am i kidding, this team? this !*+@ aint a team. this is some street ball kind of games
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

and who am i kidding, this team? this !*+@ aint a team. this is some street ball kind of games
smh.gif
smh.gif
nah man, streetballers on West 4th would do a helluva lot better than these knicks
laugh.gif

I'm going to watch tonight, but if we're down by a ton at the half I'm taking a break from this stupid %%#!##+ piece of %@%* team.

I swear we've already scored more points in the paint than we have in the past two games combined.

Maybe its just me but Will is looking better. He looks a little less hesitant to shoot but he's definitely attacking the rim.

Duhon's BEEN a bum, I tried to tell u last year.

And NO to Will, he's still taking outside jumpers when that shot hasn't been there to start the season.

Good thing we didn't get any trade offers for Duhon that I can be mad about. I missed the first quarter. Who was blocking shots?

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Maybe its just me but Will is looking better. He looks a little less hesitant to shoot but he's definitely attacking the rim.

meh

bench duhon and hughes. hughes is our most consistent player but once nate comes back, dude needs to be benched, and more time given to nate and douglas.

start douglas right now, but give him bench minutes. have nate off the bench like normal.
PG: Douglas
SG: Hughes (until wilson is completely healthy?)
SF: Jefferies
PF: Lee
C: Darko
Nate, chandler, al off the bench. bench has the energy and scoring power.

we need to stop shooting 3s. boozer looks like a rebounding machine out there with those easy boards
smh.gif
smh.gif

I know that it has gotten us back into games, not that it's won us any, but I really think it should be a rule that we're not allowed to shoot 3s for awhile.

3 for 8? Are you *%%!+@% kidding?

we were never this bad of a shooting team for this kind of extended period of time last year.

i do not get it.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

zone luls

duhon is so slow on switching. i want to stab this guy right now.
i cant believe i use to defend him for doing poorly last season due to fatigue
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom