I was thinking something more like Toney-Gallo-Lebron-Amare-Haywood.

MLE on Haywood after we use all our cap space, and S&T Chandler for Miller maybe?

And, i dont get what you're trying to say Zik. Obviously, 11mil. isnt a max contract, nor would Melo settle for that, but if the CBA can decrease the amount of years/money a max contract can be, it'll become a reality.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by DubA169

ept_sports_nba_experts-926322447-1278177804.jpg

if they really showed him that. plus one for us.
laugh.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...for-the-B?urn=nba,253378

Isn't this a stupid move that can backfire by the Bulls? Obviously, LeBron is not going to match what Jordan did with the Bulls, so if they show that that is what they expect from him like they do with the shoes in the picture above, then why should LeBron come to the Bulls when all he can do is disappoint?
ny is asking lebron to take this franchise and make it your own while chi is asking him do u dare try to come here and duplicate what mj did

i'm feeling pretty optimistic

we will give you Amare. A coach you won a gold medal with. got curry's contract to work with. biggest stage on earth. if he doesn't come he was full of crap the whole time with his flirting and never had a genuine interest in coming here. nothing else we could have done.

and you go to a team that isn't responsible for "the shot" or noah taking a verbal dump on the entire city of CLE

laugh.gif

Isn't this a stupid move that can backfire by the Bulls? Obviously, LeBron is not going to match what Jordan did with the Bulls, so if they show that that is what they expect from him like they do with the shoes in the picture above, then why should LeBron come to the Bulls when all he can do is disappoint?
It doesn't say it was sent by the Bulls, but by a Marketing company based in Chicago. I'd wager the bulls would be pretty unhappy about it.

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

laugh.gif

ny is asking lebron to take this franchise and make it your own while chi is asking him do u dare try to come here and duplicate what mj did
roll.gif
there is no way that presentation was real
eek.gif
i mean how ******ed can the bulls be to come at him like that

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

laugh.gif

roll.gif
there is no way that presentation was real
eek.gif
i mean how ******ed can the bulls be to come at him like that
It's not that big of a deal. Lebron has one of the biggest egos in sports. That picture is only feeding into the possibilities of his ego. Go to Chi, win your rings, be bigger than the biggest athlete of all time. If you have a huge ego, what better way to stroke it?

Originally Posted by BangDak

MLE on Haywood after we use all our cap space, and S&T Chandler for Miller maybe?

And, i dont get what you're trying to say Zik. Obviously, 11mil. isnt a max contract, nor would Melo settle for that, but if the CBA can decrease the amount of years/money a max contract can be, it'll become a reality.
You don't get the MLE if you are under the cap...

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:
It's not that big of a deal. Lebron has one of the biggest egos in sports. That picture is only feeding into the possibilities of his ego. Go to Chi, win your rings, be bigger than the biggest athlete of all time. If you have a huge ego, what better way to stroke it?

you think a good way to stroke someones ego is by telling them that anything less than MJ would be worthless?

I still think alot of the decision is about his brand and those shoes might send the message loud and clear. "this is MJ's town until you win 7"

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

you think a good way to stroke someones ego is by telling them that anything less than MJ would be worthless?

I still think alot of the decision is about his brand and those shoes might send the message loud and clear. "this is MJ's town until you win 7"

^ yup. very stupid move on chi towns part but hey i aint complaining
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

We don't get an MLE if we're under the cap.

@KnicksFanBlog: @TommyDeeTKB if the bulls or nets signed amare it would be a master stroke. for the knicks its desperation

if we signed jesus we would still have "no shot"

be prepared for the headlines about chicago giving the greatest, most earth shattering presentation of all time. media ain't done yet. "bron leaning towards CHI"

Reinsdorf=sexy

Dolan=frumpy

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

If you're a competitor and not some little +%+@% that's afraid of failure then yes. You think Kobe would have walked away from the Bulls if they said that to him? Anybody that wants to aspire to be the best would get off on the opportunity to go somewhere and exceed the best. I just don't see why Lebron James would be scared of anything. He's a freaking NBA player, you think he's going to be afraid of having to outdo the best?
And this isn't me saying Lebron should or will go to Chicago because I think his ego is too big to go to another team that has already had its established legend, but there is no way he's afraid of having to match and better MJ's performance.

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

And this isn't me saying Lebron should or will go to Chicago because I think his ego is too big to go to another team that has already had its established legend, but there is no way he's afraid of having to match and better MJ's performance.

after the game 5 and 6 performances in the 2nd round he better damn well be scared of matching MJ's performance

calm down with the lebron clips
laugh.gif

After the Cavs officials left, the Bulls arrived, including new coach Tom Thibodeau, GM Gar Forman, John Paxson and Jerry Reinsdorf. They were dressed in business casual as they wore jackets, but no ties.

After the close to three hour meetings ended, the Bulls left to a chorus of boos from Cleveland fans that were waiting outside.

The Bulls left without a word, but coach Thibodeau had a huge smile on his face.

In what may be their last effort to show support for James, Cavaliers fans made their way downtown to greet James and Cavaliers executives as they prepared for their 11 a.m. (Eastern time) meeting.

A rough estimate put the crowd at a couple hundred fans and they were chanting "LBJ" and got one chant of "Noah sucks" going, in reference to the Bulls' Joakim Noah, who was critical of the Cavaliers during last season's playoffs.

Now that the meetings are over, basketball fans will be on pins and needles waiting to hear who the winner of the LeBron sweepstakes will be.

I dunno what to think anymore this free agent stuff is driving me crazy, am just going to see what happends at the end of the day lets pray Lebron comes to Nyc ..

Back
Top Bottom