Knicks Powerpoint Presentation to LeBron?

nerd.gif

if lebron stays in CLE i don't think there will be severe backlash.

but if he signs with the bulls oh man dude is gonna be reggie miller times 10. won't be able to go to a concert or yankee game without getting severely heckled . NYC will disown him.

People laughing at that presentation, you think they just showed him that for 3 hours and called it quits... not quite. Pitching to Lebron's business side was obviously going to be a part of the presentation, and that powerpoint was just a part of the whole thing.

I really hope that wasn't the actual presentation. Forget what was in it, just the simple fact that it LEAKED.
smh.gif

This hurts the Knicks chances if this gets around..

thats pretty ridiculous that something like that got leaked. i mean what the *!**? people should be getting fired for leaking that *@#% out. on a side note, i still think ocho cincos tweet meant he thought he was staying in cleveland. it just makes sense that he would be happy about it too because, you know, he plays in the same state as bron and all

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

You can't have both.

I dont get it. Say we signed two max FAs, and took on a huge player like bdiddy or Parker, and puts us over the cap. we wouldnt be able to use the MLE?

and im iffy on that presentation. From what ive read, we had the soph. in part of the presentation, so im sure there would be more then that, but how the hell did that thing even get leaked out?

and that looks like something i made during my years in high school.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I really hope that wasn't the actual presentation. Forget what was in it, just the simple fact that it LEAKED.
smh.gif

This hurts the Knicks chances if this gets around..

it was leaked on purpose dude

the media out of nowhere was saying it was unprofessional and not planned. media been destroying the knicks. you know damn well if the bulls were close to signing Amare is would be "an amazing move"

at some point you have to fire back. you can't let fans think that after 2 years they were somehow unprepared. so they leaked it. I can't imagine a knicks fan reading that presentation and being mad. (i'm talking about the whole article not just the power point)

what you guys mad we didn't show him the mathematical equations that led to the figures? he's a basketball player they dumbed it down for him. And Interbrand it's a very well respected company dudes are reaching mega hard

Forbes showed taht presentation days ago BTW. it's in this thread.

[h1]Wade Says Decision Isn't Just About Basketball[/h1]Jul 03, 2010 6:35 PM EST

Wade_Dwyane_mia.jpg
Dwyane Wade says the decision of where to sign as a free agent isn't just about basketball.

"At the end of the day, the decision goes down to what's best for you and your family," he said Saturday. "To me, it's about the next 40 years of my life, not just the next 10."

Wade, who has said that he'll take the weekend to help make a decision, admitted that being wanted is a nice feeling.

"Out of the four teams I met with, all of them make it hard," he added. "It won't be easy. It is nice to be wanted. It's a good problem to have."

I think this is good news for Chicago

Originally Posted by Digger85

thats pretty ridiculous that something like that got leaked. i mean what the *!**? people should be getting fired for leaking that *@#% out. on a side note, i still think ocho cincos tweet meant he thought he was staying in cleveland. it just makes sense that he would be happy about it too because, you know, he plays in the same state as bron and all
But Ocho Cinco is from Miami, so I'd guess he was talking about Miami. Thing is, if you follow him on Twitter, sometimes he's a day or two behind on stuff (that's non-NFL related), so I think one of his boys told him about the Miami 3-piece deal, but that's just me ...

Can we do anything with this?

[h1]Celtics Looking At Options Regarding Rasheed[/h1]

Jul 03, 2010 6:42 PM EST

Wallace_Rasheed_bos.jpg
The Celtics are believed to be looking into what they can do with Rasheed Wallace's contract.

Boston could deal him to another team for help on the bench.

Doing so would allow the other team to enjoy the cap relief of his expected retirement and buyout.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h1]Wade Says Decision Isn't Just About Basketball[/h1]Jul 03, 2010 6:35 PM EST

Wade_Dwyane_mia.jpg
Dwyane Wade says the decision of where to sign as a free agent isn't just about basketball.

"At the end of the day, the decision goes down to what's best for you and your family," he said Saturday. "To me, it's about the next 40 years of my life, not just the next 10."

Wade, who has said that he'll take the weekend to help make a decision, admitted that being wanted is a nice feeling.

"Out of the four teams I met with, all of them make it hard," he added. "It won't be easy. It is nice to be wanted. It's a good problem to have."

I think this is good news for Chicago
highlighted for people who really think that lebron isn't thinking the same damn way. chicago having a slightly better roster today is not the be all end all of Bron's decision. these guys are making serious plans for the rest of the lives.

that presentation was opened to public viewing yesterday....you guys that are just discovering it are way late considering how these free agent news/rumors come and go.
those that are saying that the presentation was weak...u have no idea....that presentation above was only a small part of the actual meeting.
NY went all out...producing another mini-episode of sopranos (one of LBJ's fav shows), clips of bunch of celebrities begging lebron to come to NY, his potential earnings and spending 100's mil more on MSG, and primarily, D'antoni talking about the game plan of the knicks.

Sounds like a SIIIIICK presentation to me.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

You can't have both.
I dont get it. Say we signed two max FAs, and took on a huge player like bdiddy or Parker, and puts us over the cap. we wouldnt be able to use the MLE?
4481732236_ab8cc4e386_o.jpg

Knicks (along with the Heat, Bulls, Nets, etc) are under the cap to sign players, so they don't get to use the MLE this offseason.

Ah, so its only for teams who are already over the cap to start with before the offseason started, i get it.

Sorry, i'm not the greatest when it comes to how the salary cap works right now.

Buzz Bissinger, Lebron's co-author who's advocated his choosing NY.

@buzzbissinger: Media doesn't care if info about LeBron is actually accurate as long as they generate something. Anything. Who cares if right or wrong...

Originally Posted by DubA169

if lebron stays in CLE i don't think there will be severe backlash.

but if he signs with the bulls oh man dude is gonna be reggie miller times 10. won't be able to go to a concert or yankee game without getting severely heckled . NYC will disown him.
This is what I don't get. From what I know, dude has ZERO ties to NYC how can he be disowned...why will yall hate him so much aside from going to the hated Bulls? Your management is the one that put all their eggs in one basket. If the Knicks miss out on him, it's because he obviously didn't think that they were the best situation for him. I'm pretty sure Nike will still release NYC versions of his shoes and everything. 

^Then why the hell do you get so upset about the media? Acting like Chicago is getting favorable treatment when none of this actually makes any impact on decisions? It doesn't matter dude. LeBron's team is not reading these stupid articles. They have their own sources. Stop worrying about the media.

the guy has been flirting with us for 2 years. he walked into the garden and said "july 1st is going to be a big day". He claims this is his favorite city. claims this is his favorite building to play here.

if he goes to a rival he will be hated. doesn't matter if it's logical or not, i promise you that's what will happen. and nobody will buy orange and blue lebron shoes if he goes to the bulls. no way in hell man. i don't own his jersey or sneakers now. why would i start buying them if he doesn't come?

if someone flirted with you and then went to the celtics you would hate them too.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^Then why the hell do you get so upset about the media? Acting like Chicago is getting favorable treatment when none of this actually makes any impact on decisions? It doesn't matter dude. LeBron's team is not reading these stupid articles. They have their own sources. Stop worrying about the media.

i'm mad about the media because they can brainwash people, distort facts, lie with no ramifications, omit pieces of information....my problem is bigger than basketball. ESPN has become fox news and it's been like that for some time

Back
Top Bottom