Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

Knicks Met With LeBron's Agent On Saturday

http://www.realgm.com/src...brons_agent_on_saturday/
yea we kinda knew that already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by DubA169

Brian Windhorst PDcavsinsider

According to league source, Knicks are planning another trip to Cleveland to meet with LeBron tonight

zko57m.jpg

waiting patiently ...........

may i ask where is that gif from????? is that from a music video?

i might rock that Amar'e shirt, but only if it was free
laugh.gif

and to ^, you've got to type in proper english homie.

Anyone think we could reach 1000 before offseason ends? i think we could get there by july 8th at the rate we're moving.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Anyone think we could reach 1000 before offseason ends? i think we could get there by july 8th at the rate we're moving.
Definitely if LeBron comes here. Probably 20 more pages of rage and despair and arguing with haters invading the thread if he doesn't. Then talk about summer league
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

It's from some rap video.

According to league source, Knicks are planning another trip to Cleveland to meet with LeBron tonight

zko57m.jpg

Pop Champagne

They're not meeting tonight.

Walsh said he's done meeting with Lebron.

We're meeting with Amare tomorrow.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

zko57m.jpg

Pop Champagne

I'm mad I can hear Ether boy singin for Le-Bron-Jame
Got that annoying %$* song stuck in my head.
smh.gif

So back to this Amare thing...

‘I’ve talked to Carmelo Anthony that he needs to come out here,’ Stoudemire said. ‘I’ve talked to Tony Parker. Both guys are ready to join me if I decide to come here. So we will see if we can work it out.’ Asked about playing with. LeBron James, the 6-10 Stoudemire smiled and said, ‘That would be great,’ then headed to his white stretch limo.

^R u serious? A quote from Amare, outside his white stretch limo, deserves any credence from the media? Why? He said it without anything to back it up other than his wish.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^R u serious? A quote from Amare, outside his white stretch limo, deserves any credence from the media? Why? He said it without anything to back it up other than his wish.
Much less has been reported by ESPN. Speaking of which, someone saw Brett Favre throwing to highschoolers in Mississippi!

These superstars joining up sucks
laugh.gif
. MJ would have never pulled this.

Makes me respect MJ more. Alpha Dog.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Much less has been reported by ESPN. Speaking of which, someone saw Brett Favre throwing to highschoolers in Mississippi!

So you guys just want people to report just because? There isn't anything substantial... I don't get what you guys gain from it being reported? I mean TP and Melo aren't looking to the media to make a decision. I mean I know the standard is low in journalism right now but we usually say that we when find out something we don't and wonder "why the hell did they report that". You guys already know what Amare said. There isn't anything more than that quote.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

Mj never worried he had  his robbin to his bat man which was Pippen
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Also, you never heard of MJ or Kobe having this massive team of hoodlums making decisions for them. 

Back
Top Bottom