Originally Posted by tommykairaa

why is this thread jumping up millions of pages

its july 4th jkasbndkabdas

anyways what happen.. whats up with the wow thread title
laugh.gif
somebody answer this dude's question in the shortest way possible...

Or we could just tell Tommy he's on a need to know basis. Much simpler
laugh.gif

BTW since y'all sound bored as %!@% posting non stop on the 4th of July, there's this site where you can play old Gameboy games online %%#@+%* addiction.

Playr.org

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

BTW since y'all sound bored as %!@% posting non stop on the 4th of July, there's this site where you can play old Gameboy games online %%#@+%* addiction.

Playr.org
Cuz basically said stop slowing up NT for him
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

Playr.org
Cuz basically said stop slowing up NT for him
roll.gif
pimp.gif

speaking of old gameboy games

anybody here have an old nes they don't use anymore?
nerd.gif
or know a flea market in the area that sells Nes's

my nes just died on me a few days ago
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
  I'm serious when I ask this
laugh.gif

i still think he stays a cav when its all said and done, but its gotta be looking pretty good for his people to want a meeting just to "clear the air" about amare, and what our plans are with the cap next year. i mean, couldntve that been done over the phone? the fact they met face to face again says to me its pretty serious

edit: just read that it was us who requested the meeting, not brons ppl. oh well

Knicks have momentum right now with Amare in the fold.

Cavs have given their presentation, nothing else they can add.

We'll see, but I'm a little more optimistic now.

LOL no wonder I don't see Proph on PSN anymore my dude is stuck in 1996.

Tommy it's been hating, rumors of Tony & Melo joining Amare, rumors of a meeting tonight and Donnie denouncing those rumors and a 15x post.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

speaking of old gameboy games

anybody here have an old nes they don't use anymore?
nerd.gif
or know a flea market in the area that sells Nes's

my nes just died on me a few days ago
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
  I'm serious when I ask this
laugh.gif

i got my girl a nes from playntrade...paid 30 bucks i believe for the console 2 controllers and all cords

It's amazing that a system like that that's been out of circulation for like 30 years still gets playing time, but a damn PS2, that still has game manufactured for it is completely useless. Funny how things work out sometimes. Now if only I didn't sell all of my Dreamcast games for twenty dollars in quarters.

Originally Posted by Benjamin Stone

I'm partial to the Bulls, that's the team I grew up with, but man I feel for ya'll Knicks fan. I've sat there and watched the roller coaster for the past couple hours.

%@$%'s crazy.

This is how I follow everything BTW:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=o...=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=44cd4cff69edb2d6

I know that's a long link. And that's ya'll probably already know this trick. Basically go to Google, type "LeBron" then click on "Latest" in the tab to your left. It just scrolls everything as it comes available.

Unfortunately you also get to read all the lame, corny @!$ jokes people tell on Twitter. If I have to read another "BREAKING NEWS: LeBron signs with [insert minor league baseball team here]" or that he's going to the Globetrotters, I'ma throw my laptop out the window, real talk...

Be happy when the dust settles.
This is what I just read from that link via twitter
@MillerTime006 Come on man... He's the 6-time world champion. Lebron has NOTHING on Kobayashi's respective accomplishments.
dying.jpg

it was pretty cool playing my NES on my 40 inch hdtv
laugh.gif

and JRS, you do know you can get those games again for "free" right?
wink.gif

are those water melons on the table??

edit: All he said was that he felt that Lebron will stay in Cleveland and Knicks could pick up Raymond Felton

nothing new really....

I tuned in late, so I might have missed something about the supposed meetings that took place

Also read a joke about LeBron announcing his retirement and signing to the Cleveland Browns as their new WR
laugh.gif

ESPN should've had dudes like Rich Buecher and J.A. Adande covering the FA market in house.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

are those water melons on the table??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

One time he had bananas on there, or so my friend says.

This dude drinks gallons of Diet Coke every day during his radio show so he's gonna try to offset it by having a plate of fresh fruit on the table
roll.gif

Diet Coke?
laugh.gif
Na, dude is usually drinking that pure nectar.
And yeah, I know Proph, I might have to do some research about that if I ever find my damn Dreamcast...Hell I'm not even sure if I still have it
laugh.gif

BTW if anyone is a size 10 or 9.5 and wants to buy some Laney Vs or 2001 True Blues...

Spoiler [+]

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom