Brian Windhorst PDcavsinsider

According to league source, Knicks are planning another trip to Cleveland to meet with LeBron tonight

Originally Posted by DubA169

we have been changing our media policy since walsh got here. will it stick? no idea

I was under the impression that our media policy was almost the same, however I could be mistaken, news of meeting with LBJ tonight is great news though 

According to league source, Knicks are planning another trip to Cleveland to meet with LeBron tonight

zko57m.jpg

waiting patiently ...........

we have been changing our media policy since walsh got here. will it stick? no idea

Why doesn't Dolan understand his Media policy is the reason why the media hates us? Did he do this to defend our horrible team? Now that we might become a playoff team, I'm sure the media would like to talk to us a lot more.

I am firm believer that ESPN and Chris Broussards bias against the Knicks is from the media policy that Dolan put in place since he took over.

Tonight tonight??? I would've thought Bron would've at least took a day for the holiday but I guess he wants to get this done.

Waiting 3 more days is crazy to me but if he's leaving announcing before the camp in Akron would be mad awkward
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Tonight tonight??? I would've thought Bron would've at least took a day for the holiday but I guess he wants to get this done.

Waiting 3 more days is crazy to me but if he's leaving announcing before the camp in Akron would be mad awkward
laugh.gif
Yeah, I mean, this could very well be him letting Walsh and Co. know that he's going to stay at home. Who knows, though.

Walsh said there is no meeting tonight. never said anything about a meeting wednesday

So if there's a meeting wednesday? And teams can sign the 8th ( Thursday) ? And Amare is in town already ? hmm..

That can also mean it's between Knicks and Nets... NJ is only a drive away...

It's crazy how you guys easily want to believe any media report that is pro-Knicks but are quick to dismiss any negative press as Knicks hate. Yall have to stay reasonable about this stuff.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

It's crazy how you guys easily want to believe any media report that is pro-Knicks but are quick to dismiss any negative press as Knicks hate. Yall have to stay reasonable about this stuff.

Knicks fans and reasonable? That's an oxymoron
laugh.gif

This entire process is beyond a circus at this point, I am at a loss for words with how to describe it. So many teams/cities riding on this decision, everything else in sports has definitely taken a backseat.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
Yeah, I mean, this could very well be him letting Walsh and Co. know that he's going to stay at home. Who knows, though.
There's no meeting but if there was there's no way in hell Donnie flies to Ohio just to be told he aint winning the prize. LeBron don't gotta have every team come back to tell them he's staying
laugh.gif
. A phone call can do that or his announcement.

so if there was a report about lebron meeting with the bulls you wouldn't be intrigued? nobody knows whats false and true. the guy is a cavs beat writer why would he try to lie about a meeting with us?

I'm partial to the Bulls, that's the team I grew up with, but man I feel for ya'll Knicks fan. I've sat there and watched the roller coaster for the past couple hours.

%@$%'s crazy.

This is how I follow everything BTW:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=o...=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=44cd4cff69edb2d6

I know that's a long link. And that's ya'll probably already know this trick. Basically go to Google, type "LeBron" then click on "Latest" in the tab to your left. It just scrolls everything as it comes available.

Unfortunately you also get to read all the lame, corny @!$ jokes people tell on Twitter. If I have to read another "BREAKING NEWS: LeBron signs with [insert minor league baseball team here]" or that he's going to the Globetrotters, I'ma throw my laptop out the window, real talk...

Be happy when the dust settles.

Amare is in NYC, and is most likely gonna wait to sign that contract on the 8th, maybe he and someone else wanna sign the same day.. Who knows?

Well.. i can tell this dude is having fun out here....

The Rock of Ages Show is Great. I'm a Producer of this musical. Look forward to the traveling show on Sept 15th. This is 1 of my Projects.
11:33 AM Jul 4th via Echofon
STK is the best Resturant in NYC. I'll tell you want I'm having later. Gone.
about 23 hours ago via Echofon
The Beef Short Ribs were great.
about 22 hours ago via Echofon
The Yankee Game was great. Now on the way 2 the Hampton's. Happy 4th. Today is my Grandfather B-Day,12 years in the Army. Purple Heart.
about 5 hours ago via Echofon

From a few pages back... How could he say somethin this bold? Don't he knows these dudes are under contract?
roll.gif

‘I’ve talked to Carmelo Anthony that he needs to come out here,’ Stoudemire said. ‘I’ve talked to Tony Parker. Both guys are ready to join me if I decide to come here. So we will see if we can work it out.’ Asked about playing with. LeBron James, the 6-10 Stoudemire smiled and said, ‘That would be great,’ then headed to his white stretch limo.

I honestly don't know how ill feel if he doesn't sign with the Knicks...Ahh well, atleast my boy Melo' coming next season
pimp.gif

why is this thread jumping up millions of pages

its july 4th jkasbndkabdas

anyways what happen.. whats up with the wow thread title

so if there was a report about lebron meeting with the bulls you wouldn't be intrigued? nobody knows whats false and true. the guy is a cavs beat writer why would he try to lie about a meeting with us?

You read some of my posts hopefully. I don't care about anything until they are holding up a jersey. I don't care if Wade had an orgy on the skydeck at the Sears (Willis *cringe*) Tower. I won't believe anything until they hold up that jersey. People are just setting themselves up to get disappointed.

From Jason Whitlock's twitter:

xc1ulh.png

Back
Top Bottom