STAT has that swag that NYC likes. He'll do great here.

Chris Duhon better give up that #1 jersey.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Seeems like amare iis enjoying himself already:pimp:
yeah
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Not too excited about this signing initially.

Amare plays one end of the floor...even if aggressively. He could be a better rebounder...and that's coming from a dude who thought he was the new breed of forward....

I think he'll be an impact player..but something about this doesnt translate initially. I do think a coach like Tom Thibodeau would get more out of Amare than Mike D would.

There's something else that we dont know. I'll be the house on it. Amare and Walsh know something we all dont.

Amar'e is a good signing because his attitude fits perfect for NYC.

However, should his health falter(either knees or eyes), then this could turn into a bad signing.

Initially, I like it because the Knicks did something so far although I really hope Amar'e is not the team's first option come next season. Get Bron here and then we can start to talk.

i do not like this signing at all but if it gets us Lebron or someone else i guess it is a good thing

Why did we jump the gun w/ Amar'e before hearing Bosh's decision? I thought Bosh was on the top of our list of FA big men. Did he already proclaim he was signing elsewhere?

Back
Top Bottom