"As of the moment, all signs point to this scenario: LBJ (Cle), Wade + Bosh(Mia), Boozer(Chi), Amare(NY). Not that that's startling news.
about 4 hours ago via web"

Ric Bucher

Thres already free agency winners/losers after 1 weekend?!?

What a +%%#!%# joke.

People are taking this thing wayy too seriously
smh.gif

Apparently Bosh is walking into meetings with cameras and @+%+ for a documentary.

Dude just strikes me as an attention $#!+@ from that to his tweets.

Originally Posted by DubA169

it's not even about what people are writing.

If you put on ESPN you can see the look of disgust in their eyes that the knicks landed the first big free agent.

zvvmza.jpg

Originally Posted by bijald0331

"As of the moment, all signs point to this scenario: LBJ (Cle), Wade + Bosh(Mia), Boozer(Chi), Amare(NY). Not that that's startling news.

Ric Bucher

Rose, Noah, Boozer is a good look.

Hopefully Lebron stays here in the big O.

I got so much to quote.

Ric Bucher
laugh.gif
these people are guessing like me and you. they always have a little disclaimer so they can get out of what they said

"my source" "at the moment" "momentum shifting" "as of now" "an executive thinks"

man up and say nobody knows what bron will do. Unless one of his pets is a source
eek.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Apparently Bosh is walking into meetings with cameras and @+%+ for a documentary.

Dude just strikes me as an attention $#!+@ from that to his tweets.

If that ain't some Starbury @#%* right there...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Cashman: LeBron will be a Knick.

Cash should sign LBJ to a minor league contract for $10m/yr if he agrees to come to the Knicks and never make him show up for a game/practice/nothing.  Yanks have plenty of money to spend, best way for NY to offer him a higher salary than anywhere else.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Ric Bucher
laugh.gif
these people are guessing like me and you. they always have a little disclaimer so they can get out of what they said

"my source" "at the moment" "momentum shifting" "as of now" "an executive thinks"

man up and say nobody knows what bron will do. Unless one of his pets is a source
eek.gif
Theyve all been saying that no one knows what Bron is going to do.

Why are y'all using RealGM like it's a reliable source?
I've got a feeling Bron is going to stay put in Cleveland, and hopefully that's the case (if he decides not to join NY).

Back
Top Bottom