amare
pimp.gif

cant wait to see whats next....
nerd.gif

well lance dropped 21 in his summer league debut. hopefully landry does his thing and shows us something this summer league. i still think we will regret not drafting lance though

You folks kill me with this "if you didn't post in the Knicks official thread, you're not a real fan" mentality. It is laughable
laugh.gif
...Whatever the Knicks do, i hope they make the playoffs. im tired of rooting for the Lakers every year.
smh.gif

Regardless of the list, you for damn sure shouldn't be considered a Knick fan for rooting for the effing Lakers. How you gonna criticize, then come out your face like that?

Knicks still might get Lebron...

I was tellin cats at the barbershop other day, everybody thought I was crazy.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Regardless of the list, you for damn sure shouldn't be considered a Knick fan for rooting for the effing Lakers. How you gonna criticize, then come out your face like that?

Kobe is the greatest player to ever touch a basketball (in my opinion). I am a Kobe fan. I really don't care about being a "legit" knick fan on a message board. I think its funny.Walk up to a random dude like"son, why do you have a Knicks jersey on? I never seen you post in Niketalk's official Knicks thread before!"

For me, the only teams in the west I'm OK with winning are OKC, Portland, Utah, Houston and Phoenix. I guess throw in the Spurs even though I hate all of em except Blair.

I mean, I hated Jordan back in the days when he would abuse us, but I respected how great he and Pippen were. I get that. But Derrick Fisher. Pau Gasol. I'll give you Ron Artest, but c'mon son. Them over the Cs? foh

Many of us did not grow up with the Celtics being our biggest rival.

I grew up hating the Bulls, Pacers, and Heat cuz those were our biggest hurdles to win it all. Not Boston.

Then Kobe came along and the hate on him is obvious.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Most of you Knicks fans just wanted a big name...how can anybody talk loyality when the Knicks did Lee like this. I feel when any team has a chance of a big turn around those who were on the team when they weren't @#%! should be on the roster.

Why is the media considering Amar'e as a 5 all of a sudden?
Though it

will never happen I'd love to see a Lee, Gallo, Stat frontline.

Forget the LeBron dreams...delusional fans that's not happening.

As for considering others bandwagon fans...4 banned names ago I had. Knicks in 2010 sig.

Speaking on Lee, dude is going to price himself out just like last summer.  Last summer him and his agent went out looking for $12 - $14 million per and no one was paying that.  He's still a slightly undersized 4 who is an extremely big liability on the defensive side and instead of working on that this summer, he's jacking up 300 3 pointers a day in order to add that to his game.  His offensive game is good, he shows great heart/hustle and he is a very hard worker.  But for the money he's going to command on the open market (or w/e his agent tries to demand) he's not going to be worth it IMO.  I would not offer him a contract that offers anything over $9mm a year.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

well lance dropped 21 in his summer league debut. hopefully landry does his thing and shows us something this summer league. i still think we will regret not drafting lance though

It's still summer league though, a lot of people have looked great in summer league and done jack @@%@ in the league.  Just saying.

Possibility of the Queen making a pitch for Lebron......
laugh.gif

This is madness & I feel dirty.

Can't wait to see what else unfolds in the upcoming days..

glad STAT decided to agree with the knicks, and would show which teams are making the best progress for lebron..

And SMH is it me or are we seeing more bandwangons? we all knew this was going to happen.

^ Clearly which is why the official fan list was made. I love the quotes of " O well I didn't know there was an official knicks thread" or " I don't need to be on that list to rep my team" All that blah blah blah. Get out of here with those shenanigans. If Lebron signs here, we're going to have a thousand " Knick " fans who " were always knick fans but....umm..I never posted in the Sports Training." or " Well....yeah.....I was hibernating for a while, but you know my loyalty is there!" Some of the excuses that'll come up will be entertaining to say the least.

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

^ Clearly which is why the official fan list was made. I love the quotes of " O well I didn't know there was an official knicks thread" or " I don't need to be on that list to rep my team" All that blah blah blah. Get out of here with those shenanigans. If Lebron signs here, we're going to have a thousand " Knick " fans who " were always knick fans but....umm..I never posted in the Sports Training." or " Well....yeah.....I was hibernating for a while, but you know my loyalty is there!" Some of the excuses that'll come up will be entertaining to say the least.

lol soooooo tru man

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This was posted by Marathon in the NBA off-season thread...

fkxmv4.png
eek.gif
 This could be what Baby J was talking about. Also makes more sense that they would have them produced in Bulls, Knicks, Nets, and Heat colors as apposed to doing the sneaker concept. However is this just TOO much of a coincidence???

Supposedly, the Cavs are getting close to a sign-trade for Bosh. Assuming that is true, what are our next best options for 2010 assuming Wade stays? How much would Raymond Felton cost? Would a Lee sign-trade be enough for Ellis and is G.S. actively shopping him? How bout Arenas?

Originally Posted by gmoney771981

Supposedly, the Cavs are getting close to a sign-trade for Bosh. Assuming that is true, what are our next best options for 2010 assuming Wade stays? How much would Raymond Felton cost? Would a Lee sign-trade be enough for Ellis and is G.S. actively shopping him? How bout Arenas?
Seriously........you listen to anything Broussard says anymore?

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This was posted by Marathon in the NBA off-season thread...

fkxmv4.png
eek.gif
 This could be what Baby J was talking about. Also makes more sense that they would have them produced in Bulls, Knicks, Nets, and Heat colors as apposed to doing the sneaker concept. However is this just TOO much of a coincidence???
I wouldn't read too much into it. That shirt is up on NDC right now, and if you look hard enough you can find the "Witness" shirt in just about any NBA teams colors. Those shirts are everywhere.

The Cavs are not close to a sign and trade. Wasn't it a few days ago that BSPN reported that the Raptors were not interested in doing a sign and trade anymore?

Now all of a sudden, they want to do one with Cleveland who have no attractive pieces?

Back
Top Bottom