Guys, this hot weather is killing me over here....

Sidenote, anybody got a tmobile unlock code for me?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

if the knicks sign lebron i will probably faint. if you see a dude on a manhattan f train going crazy on thurs in a knicks jersey and hat then its probably me.

Lmao I'll be doing the same

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

if the knicks sign lebron i will probably faint. if you see a dude on a manhattan f train going crazy on thurs in a knicks jersey and hat then its probably me.

I'll be exiting the subway up the stairs like this dude if LeBron comes to NY

2db13qr.jpg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

I'll be exiting the subway up the stairs like this dude if LeBron comes to NY

2db13qr.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my sources are telling me that Lee and wolves really like each other, anyway we can somehow get flynn in return ?

Tue 06 Jul 2010

ALAN HAHN

imgc;jsessionid=891AB430DBFC28F4AC96.2749

Multiple Page View
The Knicks remain in a holding pattern awaiting the hopeful landing of Flight 6 out of Akron. LeBron James spent another day there at his Nike -sponsored basketball camp at the University of Akron while the Knicks made preparations for a major news conference Thursday, just in case.

Thursday marks the day the NBA 's moratorium on signings and trades is lifted, and transactions may be officially announced. So Amar'e Stoudemire, who agreed to terms Monday, is already one player who will be on the dais at the Garden that day.

The Knicks have seen reports that they are no longer in the mix for LeBron, but has that message been delivered to them directly from James ' representation? "No," Donnie Walsh said. "We have not heard anything."

As a result, the Knicks have suspended any further free-agency activity until they get word from James or Dwyane Wade . The team had initially planned to bring point guard Raymond Felton in for a visit this week, but that, according to a person with knowledge of the situation, was put on hold. Also, the Knicks have swingman Mike Miller on deck; Miller, like many other free agents, finds himself waiting for LeBron and Wade.

So that puts Miller and Felton (or possibly Luke Ridnour ), as the likely backcourt combination should the Knicks fail to land either James, Wade or can't get Tony Parker in a trade. The Knicks would go forward with that scenario and consider this offseason the first step toward a rebuild.

Indications from those close to James' group is that the two-time MVP is inclined to re-sign with the Cavaliers, but the consistent message is that no one other than James knows what the end result will be. In fact, there are reports that he and his longtime girlfriend, Savannah Brinson, were recently house-hunting in the West Village - apparently one of Billy Joel 's former townhouses were among his list of choices - and Brinson was in New York City last night. But according to a source close to James, she was there to attend Lady Gaga 's show at the Garden.

James and Brinson are expected to be in the city this weekend, but not because of basketball. Both are attending the lavish wedding of Carmelo Anthony and television personality LaLa Vazquez on Saturday. Stoudemire will be there, as well.

Anthony has told friends he isn't sure whether he wants to sign a three-year, $65-million contract extension to stay with the Nuggets. But the Denver Post reported Monday that Anthony was more likely to sign it, but first wanted to see what Denver would do to improve the roster. The Knicks last week made a call to check on Anthony's availability and were told he would not be traded. It's still a situation that the Knicks are monitoring.

James, meanwhile, is believed to be doing the same: waiting for the Cavs to improve. So far, however, it's been a fruitless endeavor, according to multiple NBA sources. Chris Bosh is a player James would like to see the Cavs attempt to acquire via sign-and-trade, but two issues stand in the way: 1. the Cavs would have to deplete another area of their roster (for instance, guard Mo Williams ) to make that kind of a deal work. 2. Bosh, who is very conscious about boosting his image off the court, doesn't really want to go to Cleveland .

In fact, Bosh may be more likely to team up with Wade in Miami . But he could throw a serious wrench into the works if he accepts a sign-and-trade with another team, such as the Rockets. That would leave Wade to consider returning to Miami to play with, say, Carlos Boozer , or go to Chicago or, perhaps, join Stoudemire in New York.

Chris Paul was in attendance at James' camp Monday, which is interesting because the Cavs are believed to have made overtures to the Hornets for Paul. New Orleans isn't looking to trade their only ticket draw and certainly not for role players and no cap relief.

James was at the camp Tuesday with former teammate Damon Jones and worked out in the afternoon with some of the high school-age campers. Among the instructors at the camp are former St. John's coach and current ESPN commentator Fran Fraschilla and, coincidentally, Knicks assistant coach Ken Atkinson, who would only offer a smile when asked if there was any news on the Knicks' pursuit of James. Atkinson, who was at the camp working for Nike, declined to comment.

Oh boy

and now this came up
laugh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif

LEBRON WILL ANNOUNCE DECISION ON THURSDAY AT 9PM EST ON ESPN. ONE HOUR SPECIAL.

what is this? making it seem like the ending to a movie or something
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Oh boy

and now this came up
laugh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif

LEBRON WILL ANNOUNCE DECISION ON THURSDAY AT 9PM EST ON ESPN. ONE
HOUR SPECIAL.

what is this? making it seem like the ending to a movie or something
laugh.gif
grin.gif

This man is WILD
laugh.gif

Anybody think they are showing this outside of MSG or something? Wouldn't want to miss that experience.
NT Summit somewhere to watch this? I think it would be epic and fun.

Tommy Dee just said on the radio that Lebron will be traveling to NY this week
eek.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I can't take anymore of this "talk"

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Tommy Dee just said on the radio that Lebron will be traveling to NY this week
eek.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I can't take anymore of this "talk"

I'm hearing about Maverick Carter being in NY tomorrow. We need some %!!##%# confirmation!!!!

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

my sources are telling me that Lee and wolves really like each other, anyway we can somehow get flynn in return ?

cue d wade finals 2010 gif

I'm ready to move on and build if he says no..

but man, to say I won't be highly disappointed thursday night if he doesn't come would be a lie.

Glad we just have a time and date to know.

Where's this news that the Knicks have a big announcement on Thursday?!

Chris Broussard just pretty much said the Knicks are the frontrunners. %$*?! Up is down!

Alan Hahn said that the Knicks are preparing for a big announcement on thursday

WHAT THE HELL MAN?? LOL

edit: Keep in mind that this was said before the announcement of Lebron decision
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

he's already supposed to attend carmelo anthony and la la's wedding this saturday...maybe he'll show up at the garden on thurs in time for the event the knicks are throwing???????

why would he need an hour time slot to say he's staying in cleveland? why would that annoucement be this big?

i won't be able to function on thursday...and we gotta wait all day for it. argh.

Back
Top Bottom