Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Oh boy

and now this came up
laugh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif

LEBRON WILL ANNOUNCE DECISION ON THURSDAY AT 9PM EST ON ESPN. ONE HOUR SPECIAL.

what is this? making it seem like the ending to a movie or something
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Either way I'm getting drunk at 10
laugh.gif

if the knicks sign lebron i will probably faint. if you see a dude on a manhattan f train going crazy on thurs in a knicks jersey and hat then its probably me.
I'm buyin' shots for anybody willing to take me up on my offer...
tongue.gif

The entire city will be on an unofficial holiday on Fri.

Fam you can't just throw any $#!+ like that in the title without some sort of confirmation or link...you gonna give _'s heart attacks.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

he's already supposed to attend carmelo anthony and la la's wedding this saturday...maybe he'll show up at the garden on thurs in time for the event the knicks are throwing???????

why would he need an hour time slot to say he's staying in cleveland? why would that annoucement be this big?

i won't be able to function on thursday...and we gotta wait all day for it. argh.
Because Brett Favre is still retired.
Co-sign...... I say we make a get together out of this. Either we'll all be crying..........or still crying out of joy.
I might be down for something like this.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Tommy Dee just said on the radio that Lebron will be traveling to NY this week
eek.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

He is, for Melo's wedding on Saturday.

I've tried extremely hard to ignore all of the media coverage of this because it seems like ESPN hates the Knicks. I've also avoided this thread for that reason. Seeing Broussard say that... I don't know what to think. 
If he signs, NYC will hold the biggest party in history Thursday night. 

The next two days are going to be hell, but if he does, it'll all be completely worth it. 

Okay, so we got Hooters, ice cream, shots, & what else?
laugh.gif

NT NYK strip club summit should be in the works.

I speak for everyone when I say... humorous titles are acceptable, but vague titles that this one are not.

If necessary we'll have to overthrow you as thread starter, I have no problems leading a coup

Good luck to all the REAL NY Knicks fans on here.

I believe it's down to CLE/NYC with nobody else in the discussion.

Thurs. will be a CRAZY day regardless...

Once again good luck and lets go!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom