indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at me not having ESPN
laugh.gif

haven't read this thread but anyone a season ticket holder?? If so do they do anything special things that are cool? I just went in with a couple friends for seats in the 200s in the cornerish.

Proph, you're doing a great job leading this thread
pimp.gif
, it's obviously NYC or CLE.

Seriously though, I think all of us will be up posting all Wednesday night.. none of us will be able to sleep. Lol

I'm not watching that, but this is going to turn out to be a great week. I've just finished the first draft of my novel and I've got a great feeling. Just remember that I'd be happy with Lebron in either a Knicks or Cavs uniform, which I think will happen. One of those two.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Broussard actually didn't *!#% on the knicks for once

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I jus saw the clip on ESPNNY and He actually back pedaled and said "Dont be surprised if its NY. Give them credit blah blah blah" while all week hes been saying "Even with the Amare deal, its probably not enough to bring in Lebron"
smh.gif

I dislike him very much.

So when will I be able to copp a lebron ny authentic when its official??? How long after?

Originally Posted by ddot7

If you haven't seen it and actually want to pay attention to something out of Broussard's mouth:

LBJ
" chris broussard  dont be surprise if it's the New York Knicks" ....
pimp.gif

yuku keeps deleting my posts but

stephenasmith

Now it's down to LeBron and whether he'll do what I reported or head to NY. Talk to you guys tomorrow on the Stephen A. Smith Show on Fox
2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji]

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

How dude not have ESPN? You sitting over there with a converter box wrapped in tinfoil struggling to pick up CBS?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Broke college student FTL. Maybe you can send some money this way when your novel sells 3 copies
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Real talk, if Lebron signs with the Knicks, we may see the end of NT. I cannot see this crappy server being able to live through the stroke that it could possibly receive.

Thursday at 9, one can dream.

These next two days are going to be nerve racking.

Who thinks it leaks before he announces it at 9?

Media(mostly ESPN) will have egg all over their face if he comes to the Knicks.

Broke college student FTL. Maybe you can send some money this way when your novel sells 3 copies

I'll tell you what, Lebron signs and we win a ring and this thing gets published and sells more than fifteen copies, I'll pay for your cable for a year.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I speak for everyone when I say... humorous titles are acceptable, but vague titles that this one are not.

If necessary we'll have to overthrow you as thread starter, I have no problems leading a coup

Looks like Proph got scared and changed the title
laugh.gif

and Ballin, be thankful you dont have ESPN
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom