yeah, i'ma be nervous all day tomorrow.
he has to say that he's going to the knicks tomorrow. HE HAS TO. @@!%.

you gonna see me tomorrow running round MSG harlem shakin wit my vuvuzela when 9oclock hits
pimp.gif

Pulling for the Knicks obvi, but I actually think the Nets might be stealing the King from us...Billionaire owner, a young/talented nucleus to work with, new stadium in NY in near future, best friend/part owner.Definitely going to take an hour to explain why the hell he decided to go to the Nets... lol

im just wondering why there is a Boys and Girls Club in Greenwich, CT.

For the less fortunate kids of GREENWICH? What is that? they dont have their own personal butlers and caddys?

my Uncle in New York was telling me that they were saying on the radio that someone registered two kids into some private school in Greenwich. More speculation but I guess they're trying to link the kids to LeBron

If you weren't excited when the Knicks drafted John Wallace and don't think he's a feature film star from his role in He Got Game, you are a bandwagoner.
What if I thought Walter McCarty was gonna be the better of the two?

Dontae Jones
indifferent.gif

How did we manage to F... up 3 (count them...THREE) first round draft picks?

wondering why only the new york fans are talking right now,
where are the cleveland fans? whats your reactions?

LBJ is going to New York. Madison Square Garden stock closed today up 15%. It didnt jump that high on a hope and prayer, rather someone knows its going to be sold out every night from October-June. Money doesn't lie.

The Knicks just got Tony Parker in a sign and Trade. Follow the Money. If Lebron had half a brain he would of told his boy to go bet the ranch and made twice as much off that MSG stock than he could off a NBA contract

Bet the Ranch

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Yall are killing me, calm the @%$@ down.... Thanks.
This.

And...

WALTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

roll.gif
@ Lavar Postell *dead*

Monty Williams > *

..it is crazy to see him become a coach when he used to be the starting PG on my NBA Live '95 for SNES.

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

If you've never felt hatred towards Howard Eisley or Shandon Anderson, you are a bandwagoner.

If you don't take complete responsibility as Knick fans for making Kobe who he is, cause our home boy CChilds snuffed him when no one in the NBA would stand up to him, you are a bandwagoner.

If you weren't excited when the Knicks drafted John Wallace and don't think he's a feature film star from his role in He Got Game, you are a bandwagoner.

If you don't know why David Wingate had a bigger tab than PE, and just about every other athlete at the Gold Club, you are a bandwagoner.

If you live in NY and had the opportunity but never went to a Chris Childs or Anthony Bonner summer camp, you are a bandwagoner.

If you think it's fun to be a Knicks fan and watch our team try to see who is the first to score 110 points every night, you are a bandwagoner.

If you can attempt to make an argument that if Josh Powell / JJ Hickson / Ty Thomas were to be David Lee in this system this past year and they wouldn't have put up the same #'s as DLee, you are a bandwagoner.

If you think Isiah Thomas was bad, you jumped on the anti-Isiah bandwagon. Remember what Layden did?

If you can think of anything positive Layden did, you are NOT a bandwagoner.

If you still think we will find a way to #@#* this up because James Dolan is still the owner, you are NOT a bandwagoner.
Please ST_U

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Yall are killing me, calm the @%$@ down.... Thanks.
Agreed.

Especially randoms we didn't see when Duhon and Al Harrington were in our starting lineup, now coming out of the woodworks talking smack and proclaiming ANYTHING to be a sure thing.  I'm not going to start questioning people's fanhood on here or try to act like an elitist, but if you're late to the party and only started checking the thread once we got Amare, just chill out and keep the nonsense to a minimum. 

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

2m7g9xj.jpg

For real.
roll.gif

I really like this place. Used to lurk/post a little bit back in 01-02. Started coming back around, but man...you can't do ANYTHING on this board.

A shame...

By the way, I would expect most anything you guys hear between now and the announcement to be utter b.s.

Lebron is announcing his decision on ESPN, they both want maximum viewers (Hence the decision within 10 minutes - To make people watch from the beginning and then try and hook them for the whole hour) so I dont see his actual decision being leaked and just left alone. Im willing to bet that whenever - if it isnt NY at least- his real decision is leaked, ESPN is going to follow up by reporting a ton of false "rumors" and "sources" to try and confuse everyone again.

Idk, I just cant see ESPN clearly leaking news that they'd want to kept secret until 9 PM. I expect a great deal of smoke and mirrors (As if this circus hasnt been filled with it already
smh.gif
)

Lebron going to Knicks!  I don't know if you guys seen this already but Jared Dudley posted this on his Twitter.

Breaking News!!! My sources tell me Lebron will announce that he willbe goin to the NY KNICKS tomorrow on ESPN.. This is serious.. WOW!!!! 3minutes ago via Echofon
Dudley and Amare are very close friends.  That means Lebron told STAT and Dudley heard from Amare. 
I'm happy for the Knicks.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom