is there a waiting list for knicks season tix?
i live in so cal and wanna buy some
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

1. we need a source on parker.
2. lebron is a female if he signs with miami. for real, don't fly to ct if you open up your mouth and say you're going to sign with miami. don't show up at a yankees game, don't rock the fitted, don't throw up the roc, none of that.

exactly
laugh.gif

You guys need to realize that ESPN is not going to report everything that would give away Lebron going to NY

they are invested in the suspence because they have a 1 hour long show just for this purpose. They are not an objective organization anymore when it comes to this.

I would bet anything that the Tony Parker S&T for David Lee is done and the only reason we arent hearing about is because of this damn 1 hour show tomorrow

they build up Miami so it will be a better show tomorrow.

if im wrong im wrong. ill take it like a man. But i doubt it. Even those boys at I-trade who predcited the pope the president have this.

I promise to god ESPN News reported this trade as done at around 7 est. Im trying to get the video just bare with me.

but when you look at MSG stock like i said. please.

dudes made millions today because tomorrow they know MSG will be sold out every oct-june for the next 5 years. It would make perfect sense for LBJ to tell his broker to bet it and cover up the inside trade by having his boy do it.

thats why i say follow the money.

%#$@%%+ for yuku i'd have this *++* already

Im dead $!! scared as +%!+.... Im not even too optimistic right now, especially hearing about Riles and LBJ meetin up (If thats true.)

Too bad imma be still in school at 9:10...
If yall seriously gonna do this meetup we gotta all exchange some info or somethin

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Lebron going to Knicks!  I don't know if you guys seen this already but Jared Dudley posted this on his Twitter.

Breaking News!!! My sources tell me Lebron will announce that he willbe goin to the NY KNICKS tomorrow on ESPN.. This is serious.. WOW!!!! 3minutes ago via Echofon
Dudley and Amare are very close friends.  That means Lebron told STAT and Dudley heard from Amare. 
I'm happy for the Knicks.
pimp.gif

k04ha1.jpg

you do understand if we S&T lee our 1 max left slot which is for lebron is gone right? i hope you mean we getting parker for curry and chandler because that would make more sense

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Wow.....via my boy from Ft. Lauderdale Jim:

"My buddy says he's outside prime 112 on south beach now Pat riley, dwade, bosh, aaand lebron are there eating!"
O'RLY

@Seth_Everett    A buddy just told me he saw that LeBron James was apparently at Sparks in NYC with Amare Stoudamire and Allan Houston this evening. Hmmm... about 4 hours ago via TweetDeck 

lastly

Spoiler [+]
David Stern raised the Cap for next year, that only helps NY even more. If David Stern, who is the king of fixes when it comes to NY, doesnt prove this to you idk what does.

Check out this comment a friend of mine posted on someones Facebook wall.
So supposibly there is a leak from a niketown employee that they just recieved welcome lebron shirts in knicks colors.
No clue where he got that from, but just saying...

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

You guys need to realize that ESPN is not going to report everything that would give away Lebron going to NY

they are invested in the suspence because they have a 1 hour long show just for this purpose. They are not an objective organization anymore when it comes to this.

I would bet anything that the Tony Parker S&T for David Lee is done and the only reason we arent hearing about is because of this damn 1 hour show tomorrow

they build up Miami so it will be a better show tomorrow.

if im wrong im wrong. ill take it like a man. But i doubt it. Even those boys at I-trade who predcited the pope the president have this.

I promise to god ESPN News reported this trade as done at around 7 est. Im trying to get the video just bare with me.

but when you look at MSG stock like i said. please.

dudes made millions today because tomorrow they know MSG will be sold out every oct-june for the next 5 years. It would make perfect sense for LBJ to tell his broker to bet it and cover up the inside trade by having his boy do it.

thats why i say follow the money.

%#$@%%+ for yuku i'd have this *++* already
One flaw in your thinking - Youre assuming ESPN is the only source of information.

Show me one report from broussard or on espn that mentions the riley/miami meet up? EXACTLY.

However its been reported earlier in the day.

Likewise, no NY stuff has been leaked or reported from ESPN either. Meaning that Miami and NY are both strong possibilities, and ESPN not reporting on either (for once) is deliberate.

NY'ers, dont get too excited. Dont trust ESPN's headlines.

Not that any of em should be trusted anywho
roll.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Wow.....via my boy from Ft. Lauderdale Jim:

"My buddy says he's outside prime 112 on south beach now Pat riley, dwade, bosh, aaand lebron are there eating!"
O'RLY

@Seth_Everett    A buddy just told me he saw that LeBron James was apparently at Sparks in NYC with Amare Stoudamire and Allan Houston this evening. Hmmm... about 4 hours ago via TweetDeck 

lastly

Spoiler [+]
David Stern raised the Cap for next year, that only helps NY even more. If David Stern, who is the king of fixes when it comes to NY, doesnt prove this to you idk what does.

Although both could be totally false - the dude who said he saw them in miami is smart.

Prime 112 is wade and rileys favorite spot to eat - if they were meeting with someone anywhere - It would be there.

Its either true or a very clever lie.

I been hitting up everyone I ever knew who kinda liked the Knicks getting em hyped.

The way I see things. LeBron decided he was coming to New York. He told Wade and Bosh yesterday. Wade convinced Bosh to get over himself, because everything was falling apart. Now they spent all day trying to undo the NY plans and get him over, starting with announcing their plans a day before they could sign. LeBron's ours to lose, but Miami was his first plan. The only this is, I think he's already invested enough that he could only lose terribly by going to Miami.

But seriously. Broussard never even had to touch a basketball to approach Reggie status. How do you do that?
smh.gif

Bucher's post deleted from twitter and ESPN... apparently LeBron not flying to Miami!

Dude is a clown for real.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Yall are killing me, calm the @%$@ down.... Thanks.
Agreed.

Especially randoms we didn't see when Duhon and Al Harrington were in our starting lineup, now coming out of the woodworks talking smack and proclaiming ANYTHING to be a sure thing.  I'm not going to start questioning people's fanhood on here or try to act like an elitist, but if you're late to the party and only started checking the thread once we got Amare, just chill out and keep the nonsense to a minimum. 
I'm posting this again for those who didn't see it before.

If you're posting a rumor/"source", post a link to validate it some.  Don't come in and say "Parker to NYK" and leave it at that, because then a dozen people quote it or spread the rumor as true, if you're just throwing out a rumor then make that clear.  READ past pages, a lot of the questions about the cap, trades, free agents, etc. have already been answered but people STILL repeatedly ask. 

Calm the +++! down... EVERYONE.

if they had a dinner anywhere (which they didn't, Bron was playing softball after his camp)

dont you think in this day and age, we're gona get a picture or a video? People SAW them and didn't think to take a pic? REALLY?

I can't believe LeBrons gonna be a knick. *%%# is way too wild for me to comprehend. At this point I really think hes going with NY.

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

The Knicks just got Tony Parker in a sign and Trade.
Has this been confirmed?

Someone please verify this because I've heard this from several people

no news on the net... searched but nothing
Dude is lying
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom