WOW if so, LeBron, you are a ( )

This man will never be able to show his face in NY seriously he will never hear the end of this. Thanks for now easily being my least favorite athlete.

alanhahn
Multiple sources are telling Newsday that LeBron James has decided to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. The new Big Three is here.
7 minutes ago via TweetDeck

word im not liking that alan hahn report, but eff it these "sources" kno just as little as we do from what ive seen. jj adande was just on espn talking about how his sources have flipped on him 50 times within the last 2 weeks.

im not gunna front like im not worried ab the possibility he doesnt come to ny, although i do feel like if i was forced to make a bet i would bet NY without even thinking about it.

its gunna be hard gettin sleep tn out of the anticipation, and hopefully the same happens tomorrow out of excitement, or passing out without any problem from being drunk celebrating either will do
laugh.gif

Why are yall buying in to the rumors and "multiple sources" now more than ever? It's the night right before he announces and yall gonna think he'd let the truth leak out without having it be smothered by all the other options? What would be the point then?

I bet by tomorrow mid day it'll be Bron to the Bulls then around 7 Bron to the Nets. The speculation is going to be at an all time high the next 20 hrs. Don't go believing 100% in anything you read from now on.

@alanhahn: Multiple sources are telling Newsday that LeBron James has decided to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. The new Big Three is here

Only way we can sign Parker and still get lebron is if Curry is part of the sign and trade

if its true, bron has just become public enemy #1 and the heat the most hated team. not only that hes a complete lame. have fun in front of those empty seats in american airlines arena

why dont you guys wait til 9pm tomorrow to hear it from lebron?

all these reports are garbage, everyone is just making up stuff hoping to get lucky and guess correctly when lebron announces where he will play. screw all reports for the next 24 hours and wait to hear it directly out of lebrons mouth.

The Heat rumor is out there just to stir the pot... think about it people, this dude want a soap opera and what better way to make one than add twists and turns. The more I see reports like this the more it makes me think he is staying home. My bet is that he goes to NYC though. Calling it now, RUMOR TOMORROW MORNING IS THAT HE IS GOING TO THE NETS. It will check Nets, Bulls, Heat and Knicks off the rumor list. We shall see what happens

BEFORE EVERYONE FREAKS THE +!+@ OUT

Calm down and just wait until 9pm.

Bunch of schoolgirls in here sometimes, always giggling or pouting when ONE rumor/source says something negative or positive. Have some faith and common sense to wait it out until anything is official.

For all you know this is misinformation to build anticipation/suspense, or that Hahn's sources are just spewing more nonsense, or any number of things.  There really should be a 8 hour gap between hearing news, then being able to post about it on here, everyone always freaks out the second there's a whisper of something.

Only way we can sign Parker and still get lebron is if Curry is part of the sign and trade

See what I mean. I feel like it was New York until LeBron told Wade his decision, Wade went into panic mode and smacked some sense into Bosh.

I'm just saying. If the dirty goes down tomorrow, I'm burning Greenwich to the ground.
pimp.gif

I wonder how Amare would feel if Lebron chooses Miami!

Maybe he'll think second of signing with Knicks?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by Digger85

have fun in front of those empty seats in american airlines arena
Lebron, Bosh, and Wade would sell that place out every night.
No they will not. The arena was virtually empty for the home opener after winning a mother !%%+#!@ championship 
indifferent.gif
. I lost all my respect for Heat "fans" after that.

There are a ton of Knick fans in Miami. I wonder how pissed they'll be if LeBron did us like that/if they'll out-shout the Miami fans when we play them with kang.

Back
Top Bottom