smh.gif
@ Hahn back tracking. You gotta be a fool to believe any of these reports from here on out.

There are a ton of Knick fans in Miami. I wonder how pissed they'll be if LeBron did us like that/if they'll out-shout the Miami fans when we play them with kang.

this $$*! is a joke mang..hahn was reppin for the squad now he wants to report this hogwash, and you know broussard's $!!+%*** picks it up and it becomes breaking $#%**#% news

i wrote a piece on it should be up..i'm willing to bet the house that sources will have him going to another team before the show tomorrow

If it happens that way, I understand. It's messed up how it went down, but if we won, then it would've seemed like the best rollercoaster ride of any offseason. We knew the score from the getgo, that whoever got Bosh got LeBron, and then last week when we found out plan A was super squad.

Personally !%!$ all 3 of them, if it goes down like this, and if they make the Finals, I'll be rooting for the Lakers with no remorse.

Again, no source is reliable. LeBron may have his decision already made but his people could be spewing crap to heighten the suspense. There's absolutely no reason why LeBron would let his decision leak like that a day before his one-hour special.

Alan Hahn is a reliable source but he's just doing his job...throwing out anything he hears. And Jared Dudley? Please...why the hell should we believe THAT clown? At the same time, all signs were pointing to NY with no stupid "sources" leaking info, then outta nowhere these "sources" say he's definitely going to Miami. I'm not buying it.

All these sites (Real GM, etc.) are just doing their jobs to generate traffic for ad-revenue...milking it for what it's worth.

At this point, i'm just telling myself that NY, NJ, MIA, CHI, and CLE all have a 20% chance of getting him. I do NOT want to set myself up for disappointment tomorrow.

Remember, these are the same "sources" and "experts" that told us Chicago was the frontrunner for either Wade or Bron...and they're getting Carlos Boozer.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Again, no source is reliable. LeBron may have his decision already made but his people could be spewing crap to heighten the suspense. There's absolutely no reason why LeBron would let his decision leak like that a day before his one-hour special.

Alan Hahn is a reliable source but he's just doing his job...throwing out anything he hears. And Jared Dudley? Please...why the hell should we believe THAT clown? At the same time, all signs were pointing to NY with no stupid "sources" leaking info, then outta nowhere these "sources" say he's definitely going to Miami. I'm not buying it.

All these sites (Real GM, etc.) are just doing their jobs to generate traffic for ad-revenue...milking it for what it's worth.

At this point, i'm just telling myself that NY, NJ, MIA, CHI, and CLE all have a 20% chance of getting him. I do NOT want to set myself up for disappointment tomorrow.

Remember, these are the same "sources" and "experts" that told us Chicago was the frontrunner for either Wade or Bron...and they're getting Carlos Boozer.
The problem is that ESPNEWS is also reporting it The king in south beach
frown.gif

^I feel you, but the immature 12 year old in me, who watched us get swept in the finals, just wants to get caught up in the hype. I know, no matter what, I'll be feeling very strongly about LeBron.

I'll give this much that kinda calms my nerves. I'm happy this 'leak' happened now instead of an hour or two before the announcement.

The media made damn sure Knicks fans had nothing to look forward to in the offseason, the second the Cavs got knocked out. For the last 16 hours they've been bombarding the tri-state area with LeBron to NYK. I mean the conference is 3 towns away from me. He's dealt with loving support from Cleveland, sad dejection from Chicago, but that's not exactly New York's flavor.

If it took half a day to change his mind, let's see what we can do with a whole day.

This roller coaster of emotion is making me insane and even feel sick.

I just hope this is something to get us feeling like we are down and out and then slap us with a big surprise.

Broussard sticking all his chips in with this move...

LeBron is going to change his mind in ONE day???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by Digger85

have fun in front of those empty seats in american airlines arena
Lebron, Bosh, and Wade would sell that place out every night.
No they will not. The arena was virtually empty for the home opener after winning a mother !%%+#!@ championship 
indifferent.gif
. I lost all my respect for Heat "fans" after that.
Agreed. The Heat barely get 5,000 people for mid-week games. I can't believe players would wanna play in front of lame "fans" like that. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are a few die hard Heat fans that go back to the Glen Rice and Rony Seikley  days, but c'mon, for the most part, Miami fans are pathetic. And now they are rewarded with three of the top 10 players in the NBA.

*+%+ *+%+ Miami.

@TommyDeeTKB: everyone I've talked to is saying that no one will commit until Lebron does...what a day tomorrow will be...

I'd love to see Miami with wade-bosh vs. NYC with bron-amare

eastern conference finals are set for the next 5 years.

I'm prepared to start the Lebron unappreciation thread and start the official team if he decides to go to Miami... I'm not buying into all the hype yet, but I'm sick of sportswriters writing off the Knicks.. I have faith in my franchise and I have faith in Donnie.. if these reports are even half true.. I know my team will do everything their power to get Lebron!

Let's keep the faith fellas.

if this is true then everytime he comes to the garden the whole crowd should chant:

lebron is a {(|)}, *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*

the entire game. if they can't televise it then they can't televise it but it is what it is.

Actually !++% THAT! This is Chris %#**%% Broussard & his "sources" ... I swear they jus straght guessing.. Plus theyre so quick to report that cause of the Freshly announced Wade x Bosh on Miami thing..

AND i jus saw a clip on ESPNNY where Chris was back pedaling and sayin "Well it can chage. NY/Cleve are stil in the running blah blah blah

Chris BOOsaurd !++% u..

It'll all be said and done tmw...

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

I'm prepared to start the Lebron unappreciation thread and start the official team if he decides to go to Miami... I'm not buying into all the hype yet, but I'm sick of sportswriters writing off the Knicks.. I have faith in my franchise and I have faith in Donnie.. if these reports are even half true.. I know my team will do everything their power to get Lebron!

Let's keep the faith fellas.

bj91uf.png

What team will he choose ?
mad.gif

%%@! this super squad !#%*.

I'm saying, nobody will especially care if they win. None of them are defined, especially Bosh and Wade. Wade won a title and people forgot immediately. More people remember Detroit's title. The C's were a whole different story. Everyone knew Garnett. Everyone knew Ray-Ray. They were legends before they got there. It was Pierce no one was sure about, but he changed people's minds. Then he needed a wheelchair. But still, that's a memorable run right there.

It's different when the Celtics did it, because you knew that no one of them, could do what any of the others could. Only Ray shoots that ruthlessly. Only KG abuses the paint like that. Only Pierce scores in that many different ways. And then you had some miracles in Rondo, Perkins and Big Baby turning out. Throw in House and Posey and they had a strong rotation. No one on last year's Heat, should be on a playoff team. It worked in 06, because Shaquille was still Shaq, Posey was there, Jason Williams was still on his White Chocolate !#%* and Zo was there off the bench.

They can't make that in Miami. They don't have the fan base, they don't have the identities. Wade and LeBron do too much of the exact same thing. That's fine with a big men, but not with guard/forwards. It's Wade's city, but even then it's the weather's city. It's a college city. A football city and a baseball city.

And then. LeBron is exciting. He's a showman. Wade can be exciting sometimes and a showman once in a while.

I think I'm just bitter going to sleep on this. I think they're gonna end up televising 1/4 of the Heat games up here and they'll end up being highlight reels. I wish them no success and all the luck of the Clippers. And if they should win, I hope they do it against the Spurs, the Mavs or the Nuggets. So that nobody will remember or care, like '06.

They'd probably end up getting Shaq on a vet's minimum.

Landry *@*@%%% Fields.

I'm rooting for the Knicks! And most of my friends do too. F'k Miami! LeBron's a tampon if joins up with Wade and Bosh. BE YOUR OWN MAN and save NY basketball instead of playing 2nd fiddle to Wade like Bosh! Bosh is a sidekick. You are not! Go to NY, LeBron! (Or at least stay in Cleveland)

Originally Posted by MrONegative

%%@! this super squad !#%*.

I'm saying, nobody will especially care if they win. None of them are defined, especially Bosh and Wade. Wade won a title and people forgot immediately. More people remember Detroit's title. The C's were a whole different story. Everyone knew Garnett. Everyone knew Ray-Ray. They were legends before they got there. It was Pierce no one was sure about, but he changed people's minds. Then he needed a wheelchair. But still, that's a memorable run right there.

It's different when the Celtics did it, because you knew that no one of them, could do what any of the others could. Only Ray shoots that ruthlessly. Only KG abuses the paint like that. Only Pierce scores in that many different ways. And then you had some miracles in Rondo, Perkins and Big Baby turning out. Throw in House and Posey and they had a strong rotation. No one on last year's Heat, should be on a playoff team. It worked in 06, because Shaquille was still Shaq, Posey was there, Jason Williams was still on his White Chocolate !#%* and Zo was there off the bench.

They can't make that in Miami. They don't have the fan base, they don't have the identities. Wade and LeBron do too much of the exact same thing. That's fine with a big men, but not with guard/forwards. It's Wade's city, but even then it's the weather's city. It's a college city. A football city and a baseball city.

And then. LeBron is exciting. He's a showman. Wade can be exciting sometimes and a showman once in a while.

I think I'm just bitter going to sleep on this. I think they're gonna end up televising 1/4 of the Heat games up here and they'll end up being highlight reels. I wish them no success and all the luck of the Clippers. And if they should win, I hope they do it against the Spurs, the Mavs or the Nuggets. So that nobody will remember or care, like '06.

They'd probably end up getting Shaq on a vet's minimum.

Landry *@*@%%% Fields.
aside from a couple of sentences...this is very well said.

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

I'd love to see Miami with wade-bosh vs. NYC with bron-amare

eastern conference finals are set for the next 5 years.

n they could battle to see who gets the honor of losing to phil every year again
laugh.gif

in the end i think it's gonna be the knicks or cavs though, most likely the knicks,  im sure behind the scenes the knicks have done any and everything possible to get lebron and capwise they can improve the team more as well

Back
Top Bottom