Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by MrONegative

%%@! this super squad !#%*.

I'm saying, nobody will especially care if they win. None of them are defined, especially Bosh and Wade. Wade won a title and people forgot immediately. More people remember Detroit's title. The C's were a whole different story. Everyone knew Garnett. Everyone knew Ray-Ray. They were legends before they got there. It was Pierce no one was sure about, but he changed people's minds. Then he needed a wheelchair. But still, that's a memorable run right there.

It's different when the Celtics did it, because you knew that no one of them, could do what any of the others could. Only Ray shoots that ruthlessly. Only KG abuses the paint like that. Only Pierce scores in that many different ways. And then you had some miracles in Rondo, Perkins and Big Baby turning out. Throw in House and Posey and they had a strong rotation. No one on last year's Heat, should be on a playoff team. It worked in 06, because Shaquille was still Shaq, Posey was there, Jason Williams was still on his White Chocolate !#%* and Zo was there off the bench.

They can't make that in Miami. They don't have the fan base, they don't have the identities. Wade and LeBron do too much of the exact same thing. That's fine with a big men, but not with guard/forwards. It's Wade's city, but even then it's the weather's city. It's a college city. A football city and a baseball city.

And then. LeBron is exciting. He's a showman. Wade can be exciting sometimes and a showman once in a while.

I think I'm just bitter going to sleep on this. I think they're gonna end up televising 1/4 of the Heat games up here and they'll end up being highlight reels. I wish them no success and all the luck of the Clippers. And if they should win, I hope they do it against the Spurs, the Mavs or the Nuggets. So that nobody will remember or care, like '06.

They'd probably end up getting Shaq on a vet's minimum.

Landry *@*@%%% Fields.
aside from a couple of sentences...this is very well said.
Ditto.
GO KNICKS! (And less so, go Cavs)

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by MrONegative

%%@! this super squad !#%*.

I'm saying, nobody will especially care if they win. None of them are defined, especially Bosh and Wade. Wade won a title and people forgot immediately. More people remember Detroit's title. The C's were a whole different story. Everyone knew Garnett. Everyone knew Ray-Ray. They were legends before they got there. It was Pierce no one was sure about, but he changed people's minds. Then he needed a wheelchair. But still, that's a memorable run right there.

It's different when the Celtics did it, because you knew that no one of them, could do what any of the others could. Only Ray shoots that ruthlessly. Only KG abuses the paint like that. Only Pierce scores in that many different ways. And then you had some miracles in Rondo, Perkins and Big Baby turning out. Throw in House and Posey and they had a strong rotation. No one on last year's Heat, should be on a playoff team. It worked in 06, because Shaquille was still Shaq, Posey was there, Jason Williams was still on his White Chocolate !#%* and Zo was there off the bench.

They can't make that in Miami. They don't have the fan base, they don't have the identities. Wade and LeBron do too much of the exact same thing. That's fine with a big men, but not with guard/forwards. It's Wade's city, but even then it's the weather's city. It's a college city. A football city and a baseball city.

And then. LeBron is exciting. He's a showman. Wade can be exciting sometimes and a showman once in a while.

I think I'm just bitter going to sleep on this. I think they're gonna end up televising 1/4 of the Heat games up here and they'll end up being highlight reels. I wish them no success and all the luck of the Clippers. And if they should win, I hope they do it against the Spurs, the Mavs or the Nuggets. So that nobody will remember or care, like '06.

They'd probably end up getting Shaq on a vet's minimum.

Landry *@*@%%% Fields.
aside from a couple of sentences...this is very well said.
Ditto.
GO KNICKS! (And less so, go Cavs)

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

If Broussard is wrong, I really wonder how he expects to maintain any credibility in his future.. lol

i can't stand broussard.  he's one of those people you would probably wanna kick in the guts and give a stone cold stunner to if you ever saw him.

^ he's a straight D-rider... reporting any small piece of info his "sources" tell him... if he used some logic he would know most scenarios becomes up with just won't happen
smh.gif

Think about Miami's cap situation for a second

How many players do they have under contract as of right now?
If the three of them went there, how would the money be divided up among the big three? And also, is Bosh really willing to take even less money than the max?

laugh.gif

I would just imagine if Lebron did announce "Miami", how the fans outside of the boys& girls club will react?
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

It's gonna be ugly in bars in NY is LeBron announces he's going to Miami.

Maybe I'll just watch at home.

What happens if He stays in Cleveland?

Word, I canr sleep either.
smh.gif

Too busy listening to WFAN.
laugh.gif

i wish i was back in NY... im going to stream it online, gotta go rafting with some broads at like noon then nap till 830....

I don't think the reaction would be as bad if he stays in Cleveland. Either way I don't wanna be around a bunch of other drunk Knicks fans after LeBron James breaks all of our hearts. It'll be Jonestown all over again.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

It's gonna be ugly in bars in NY is LeBron announces he's going to Miami.

Maybe I'll just watch at home.

What happens if He stays in Cleveland?
honestly, it wont be as bad.

Miami and Chicago are rivals. Those are the two teams that would really piss off knick fans.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif

I would just imagine if Lebron did announce "Miami", how the fans outside of the boys& girls club will react?
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I already told yall. I'm going with vuvuzuelas and fire. The fate of Greenwich is in his hands.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so was lebron meeting with riley last night true or false?
HAS TO BE. I think people are just guessing now to see who will guess right.

Pat Riley seems evil for some reason,
laugh.gif
. He has that look

pat_riley_the_takeover-arton25156-290x290.jpg

hannibal-lecter-12854.jpg

ur just now noticing that?
laugh.gif

he's always been evil since his punk +%$ faxed in his resignation to the knicks back in '95

I don't think the reaction would be as bad if he stays in Cleveland. Either way I don't wanna be around a bunch of other drunk Knicks fans after LeBron James breaks all of our hearts. It'll be Jonestown all over again.

same reason i avoided going to a bar to watch game 7  3 weeks ago.   if my team were to lose, it would be alot of beligerent drunk people (probably me included) and i know win or lose after a few drinks i would probably wanna swing on the first person i saw wearing green
laugh.gif

from everything i heard earlier today and the talk about the press conference in connecticut i think things look favorable for the knicks.  i just don't see lebron, wade, and bosh all playing on the same team for whatever reason.  lebron and wade are arguably the 2nd and 3rd best players in the league and need their own respective teams.

Word, I canr sleep either.
smh.gif

Too busy listening to WFAN.
laugh.gif

i wish i was back in NY... im going to stream it online, gotta go rafting with some broads at like noon then nap till 830....

My dude Ced- I hope so...I watched game 7 with all my boys, wouldn't watch half the game when I told them Lakers would come back lol..

U goin 2 the Dodger game??

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

ur just now noticing that?
laugh.gif

he's always been evil since his punk +%$ faxed in his resignation to the knicks back in '95

I just peeped it when everyone started bringing it up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

My dude Ced- I hope so...I watched game 7 with all my boys, wouldn't watch half the game when I told them Lakers would come back lol..

U goin 2 the Dodger game??
i was at the dodger game tonight
laugh.gif

if the summits in august, im probably gonna miss it because im going to be in new york for all of august.  im gonna try and get a few members in the mets thread to go to a game sometime when im out there though

Back
Top Bottom