i swear the internet is making these "journalists" dumber

Day 4: Yankees Win the World Series. New York is the most crowded media market in the world, and already has several sports superstars dripping with attention:Think Derek Jeter, Jorge Posada, Alex Rodriguez, and Mariano Rivera. LeBron saw the parade, and he knows how the local media reacts to losing. Why, then, wouldthe King bolt Cleveland where he's the sole focus of sports media attention to compete with the boys in pinstripes?

he's worried about playing 2nd fiddle to the yankees when the sports are hardly played at the same time? really? that's what's gonna factor intohis decision? mo and jorge are gonna steal lebrons spotlight?
laugh.gif

everyone with a blog thinks their a #!@*@*! journalist and their opinion matters. pisses me off.

why does everyone conveniently forget what the celtics did TWO YEARS AGO. all they had was paul pierce to offer. we have a coach players love to play for tooffer. the nba is the easiest league where a pathetic team can become a contender in one year

Only watched the first half of last game since we were down double digits. I expect the same tonight except crawford about to light us up lol.

I took the vid with a Canon Powershot SD780IS.

Not the best video mode, though far better than the video function on my old camera.

The more I watch the vid, the more I like this part:

"Jazz lead eighty-four, EIGHTY-THREEEEEEEEEEE! TIMEOUT, UTAH!"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Too bad the Knicks took an L.
smh.gif
When am I ever going to see them win in person?
Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Toney Douglas is starting over Duhon!

D'Antoni is an NTer!

pimp.gif

jamal crawford is a class act. said his only regret is that he was playing here in "the worst point in franchise history, and wishes he was here whenthings turn around." always liked dude. But hey we are going for the worst knicks record ever this year so who knows if he was here at the worst point

Originally Posted by DubA169

jamal crawford is a class act. said his only regret is that he was playing here in "the worst point in franchise history, and wishes he was here when things turn around." always liked dude. But hey we are going for the worst knicks record ever this year so who knows if he was here at the worst point
I agree. Always liked dude. Not a huge fan of his game as a Knick, just because there was too much expected of him, but he's definitelty avery good player and seems to be a very good guy.

frown.gif
I hope Jamal goes IN tonight. I know you don't root for the other team, but
eyes.gif

Maybe he'll be back. A man can dream.

wait so duhon at point? ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

editL on the first possesion!? really duhon? you fuxcking suck

Everything looks good when we take less 3s.

Harrington playing smart. Check.

Hughes being aggressive on offense and defense. Check.

Gallinari with the dunk of his life? Check.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom