if he's THAT good, why move him? If somehow eddy curry starts to beast, just be good to him and have him sign a contract for like 4 mil after next year.It's hard to find a great center these days.

all of this is irrelevant anyway. curry won't do a damn thing. we all know it. I can't wait to see gr8's essay on the curry matter

Originally Posted by DubA169

if he's THAT good, why move him? If somehow eddy curry starts to beast, just be good to him and have him sign a contract for like 4 mil after next year. It's hard to find a great center these days.

I agree... I mean, the Knicks NEVER had Eddy playing while being in such great condition. It's worth a shot seeing how he produces out on the floor,especially now that the team has a pure shooter in Gallo.

It's not like D'Antoni is going to have the team just dump predictable passes to him in the post like they did when Isiah was coaching. And teamscan't get away with doubling and triple teaming him when they're averaging 30+ 3pt attempts.

Even if it fails, seeing how this pans out with Curry playing at least makes this season more bearable to watch...

Hopefully the Knicks can still trade Jefferies, Lee & Duhon before the all-star break...

Originally Posted by DubA169

don't get too hyped up my fellow fans. dude probably pulled a muscle walking out of that interview
laugh.gif

THEGR8 & JRS- whats ur opinion on curry now?
bum, has he been on the court to prove me otherwise?

I mean losing weight is one thing, but to start to play hard and play defense is a COMPLETELY different aspect. I mean i gotta admit dude looks a wholeeee lotthinner and props for that, but lets not act like dude was some superstar when he weas healthy. With his game he could have been this thin and we still couldnthave won cause he was a black hole on offense and terrible on defense and he hasnt really played competitively in 2 years. Well see what hes made of, but forthe 1st time in a WHILE i will give dude SOME props for finally slimming the %##% down.

but
laugh.gif
roll.gif
at you dudes saying dont trade him now. 1st of all he hasnt even been on thecourt, so we dont even know of he is good. 2nd of all even if he is good, do you see homeboys contract? He can play the best he possibly can but he STILLwouldnt be worth keeping because the best hell play isnt as good as getting Lebron and another player in FA, o even at this point just Bron because we may JUSTneeda trade him to cut down enough cap space to get Bron at this point. The best thing we can do is package him for some expirings and even if he does beast(which i doubt cause personally I have never seen him beast even when he was "good" maybe get a pick or 2 in the process), but i doubt he will everbe good and even if he was he still wouldnt be worth keeping with that salary he has.

If he can get out there and produce like he has in years past things are looking up for us.
no they arent, it would just mean wed be dead last in D if he defends like he did in years past, and wed still be in the gutter
laugh.gif
smh.gif

EDIT: and i know ive been a ghost on here, ive been mad busy, but dw ive still been waching and
sick.gif
smh.gif

we down by 20+ every goddamn !@*@!## game, i really never thought wed be THIS bad
smh.gif

Jesus Christ, it's almost unreal how much he lost. And he cut the braids again I see haha.

We'll see what he does once he gets back.

Honestly, Curry has always had game offensively. If he came come back and put up some numbers which aren't hard to do in the offense (I mean just look atwhat Z-Bo did last year), I think trading him wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.

Nov 10, 2009 3:11 PM EST

Iverson_Allen_mem.jpg
The Knicks do not have any interest in Allen Iverson, who was recently granted a leave of absence by the Grizzlies.

Alan Hahn of Newsday speculated that the Knicks could show interest due to Iverson's expiring contract, but sources told him that that club has zero interest.

indifferent.gif

Well Chris Broussard "just reported" that the knicks suck so bad that "we can't even spell defense" and their is NO SHOT that lebroncomes here next year even with another superstar

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Well Chris Broussard "just reported" that the knicks suck so bad that "we can't even spell defense" and their is NO SHOT that lebron comes here next year even with another superstar
Chris Broussard reminds me of Terrance & Philip.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Nov 10, 2009 3:11 PM EST

Iverson_Allen_mem.jpg
The Knicks do not have any interest in Allen Iverson, who was recently granted a leave of absence by the Grizzlies.

Alan Hahn of Newsday speculated that the Knicks could show interest due to Iverson's expiring contract, but sources told him that that club has zero interest.
indifferent.gif

word.

AI would be perfect here. He needs a team to give him a starting oppurtunity, and we need someone to get us outta the gutter. AI would forsure start at the 2and wouldplay with a MEAN chip on his shoulder, the kind of chip that has made him my favorite player in the league and would be mad popular in NYC. Im sorryyall can play "developing our young guys" and thats cool... if we had a draft pick. I still want to do that but i wanna be competitive. AI is a starthat we can get for next to nothing right now WITH an expiring contract. I see no flaws. Im sorry i am NOT ready to sit back and watch the Utah Jazz pick top 5come June
indifferent.gif

I don't see the downsides to AI on the Knicks.

It's not like he's going to come in and break up the team chemistry... what team? They don't play together out there, barely any heart, they walkthrough the first 3 quarters, and most of the expiring contract players know they're gone.

At least Iverson can handle the scoring load and would make the team halfway exciting.

Brousard is a douche.

The idiot thinks Lebron would actually confide in him, of course he's going to say all the right things about winning and defense.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Well Chris Broussard "just reported" that the knicks suck so bad that "we can't even spell defense" and their is NO SHOT that lebron comes here next year even with another superstar

OH NOOEZZ
laugh.gif

damn , NBA reporters do really have the year off. And I don't think iverson would do much for us, but I gota admit I would buy tickets to 3 or 4 games thesecond he signs the contract.

Back
Top Bottom