this team is still camping around the 3point line, but im happy since they're making the extra pass to the open man instead of chucking.

Originally Posted by BangDak

this team is still camping around the 3point line, but im happy since they're making the extra pass to the open man instead of chucking.
it's so crazy when you flip to the magic/cavs game and see the difference. people actually moving around, setting picks, screens. knicks just#+%*+%! stand around the 3 point line. you know that's dantonis fault

duhon needs ro never play again

Duhon takes the worst shots I've ever seen. Hesitant 3-pt shots are not what's good. Pass the ball if you're scared.

Can one of these refs man up and T-up Josh Smith?

Speaking of which, I just realized the Hawks might be my B team, if there is such a thing. Jamal Crawford is one of my favorite players and one of my favoriteKnicks of all time. I like Joe Johnson's game. Josh Smith is one of my favorite young players. I've always respected Bibby's game. Marvin Williamswas with Reebok last year, sporting the Amswer XII (A.I. my favorite player all time).

THEGR8 & JRS- whats ur opinion on curry now?

I've been busy with work so I'm just seeing the pictures now for the first time, and although it is very impressive and encouraging, once a fat $%@+,always a fat $%@+. He'll gain that weight back after the All Star Break.

and there goes our lead
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

we are who we thought we are
laugh.gif

This team falls behind, then reverts back to the 3 point line.

Clyde said we're averaging 29 attempts and 8 makes
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom