[h1]Knicks Do Not Expect LeBron?[/h1]Jul 08, 2010 1:33 PM EST

DAntoni_Mike_nyk.jpg
Ian O'Connor reports that Mike D'Antoni's body language seemed to indicate that he has given up on the Knicks' quest to sign LeBron James.

During the press conference to introduce Amar'e Stoudemire, the Knicks' front office appeared to be in a somber mood.

The Mavericks have agreed to terms on a six-year, $55 million contract with free-agent center Brendan Haywood, league sources have told Marc J. Spears of Yahoo! Sports.

I am officially going off the grid (no internet) until the decision... WAAAY too many rumors and "sources" claiming false info... see you guys in a few hours

Ps- I made a deal with my students. No class tomorrow. I will bring in a bunch of food and we will have a party in my room if Lebron chooses NYC
smile.gif
(teacher of the year.. lol)

The thing about the heat offering a 5 year 30 mil contract to Miller.

How is it possible if the heat are signing the big three

unless there's a sign & trade taking place???

Originally Posted by magneto621

the other thread is saying LB rented out cabanas in south beach to celebrate his decision...hope this is not true.

he will never be allowed to step into nyc if he leaves the knicks hangin

The statement of Lebron renting cabanas had me laughing. Don't know why. That sounds like a rumor to me tho. I'm REALLY looking forward to Lebron shoes in blue&orange every year for the next5.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by john mickens

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by john mickens

wow i join nt maybe about 2 years ago,never posted anything,just lurked for a looong time,but all this got me hyped enough to finally post..im a true knicks fan,back since the early 90's(im 24)
indifferent.gif
@+$%* with that stone face,dont ever question my knicks fanhood,im a looonnnng suffering knicks fan,dont play with me im on edge,with your *&!*#@*#
ok.. I dont wanna get beat up... 
embarassed.gif

[h1]http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...uns_will_s&t_amare_for_$165m_trade_exception/[/h1]
[h1]Suns Will S&T Amar'e For $16.5M Trade Exception
[/h1]

Jul 08, 2010 10:44 AM EST

Stoudemire_Amare_phx.jpg
The Suns will make a pair of sign-and-trade deals as part of forward Amar'e Stoudemire's departure.

Phoenix will swing deals with New York and Chicago, netting a $16.5 million trade exception from the Knicks and using it as part of Hakim Warrick's acquisition.

Happy Waters, the agent for Stoudemire, told Paul Coro of the Arizona Republic of the sign-and-trades.

The trade exception of $16.5 million is equal to Stoudemire's first-year salary in New York and means that Phoenix would be landing a player like David Lee in return.

The Knicks are expected to receive a second-round pick and an additional $800,000 in cap space in the deal as they will be able to start Amar'e's contract at a lower price.

"We really did care about Robert (Sarver) and Alvin (Gentry) and the team and how we could help any way we could," Walters said. "It doesn't give Amar'e any more money. He actually takes a pay cut in the first year of $800,000. It gives them flexibility and hopefully it helps them in the future."

I would probably do this IF Bron signed but if he didn't then why not just keep him? Or sign&trade to that Warriors offer

Originally Posted by Al3xis

"You can sense it's starting to slip away"

"If it happens, We'll get pieces and we'll bet em"
I bet anything Mike is just doin that so it will be a big surprise when LBJ does say our name
laugh.gif

damn i hope he signs with the knicks, NYK basketball has been bad for the past few years, I stopped watching after Spree and Co went and Isaiah moved in. IMO its the best situation for him. He can build his legacy in NYC just like MJ did it in CHI. MIA is Wade country already and he ain't gonna get the same credit as Wade will get. and lastly NYC fans are >>>>>> than MIA fans.

LeBron is in Greenwich, CT for a wedding that's not until Saturday? Cmon man, I don't buy that as a reason why he's there. Dude could G5 there at anytime. I STILL think he chose Greenwich, CT as a significant location. We shall see.

Originally Posted by lbj19

damn i hope he signs with the knicks, NYK basketball has been bad for the past few years, I stopped watching after Spree and Co went and Isaiah moved in. IMO its the best situation for him. He can build his legacy in NYC just like MJ did it in CHI. MIA is Wade country already and he ain't gonna get the same credit as Wade will get. and lastly NYC fans are >>>>>> than MIA fans.

Relax he is going to be a Knick I dunno why you people are so worried
laugh.gif

Miami in talks with teams to clear up more capspace
alien.gif

they just said it on espn radio that Beasley is being shopped to a few teams

How the F can Miami offer Miller a 5 year deal AND afford LBJ, should that be where he lands?

Cap experts...a little help?

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by tim teufel

he aint coming to the knicks lets get over it. i wont even be watching tonight
2682760553_8524ce03a7.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
really wont be watching. and i hope all of nyc, la ,chicago,jersey isnt either. how corny does it look that wade and bosh announce they're going to miami but lebron needed a whole hour to announce the fiasco about going to the same place? why would wade even want this attention !%@$! in his city. its beyond me what he's thinking. 

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Miami in talks with teams to clear up more capspace
alien.gif

they just said it on espn radio that Beasley is being shopped to a few teams

what pisses me off the most is these teams helping out the Bulls, Heat, etc. for basically nothing, they are just creating a bigger and bigger power giving the Heat more cap room if this goes through for a bum like Beasley, does not make ne sense. I hate Riley more than ne 1 now

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I am officially going off the grid (no internet) until the decision... WAAAY too many rumors and "sources" claiming false info... see you guys in a few hours

Ps- I made a deal with my students. No class tomorrow. I will bring in a bunch of food and we will have a party in my room if Lebron chooses NYC
smile.gif
(teacher of the year.. lol)
thats actually pretty cool...until theres class tomorrow

http://www.slamonline.com...ba/2010/07/chaos-theory/

frown.gif
tired.gif
at all of this heat talk..i firmly believe that it won't work..$#+@!*'ll have a locker room brawl over touches midway through the season

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Chaos Theory[/h1]
[h2][/h2]
How LeBron reigned over the Digital Age.

by Christian Waterman

Before pens have even had the chance to hit paper, we’ve seen articles and segments on the winners and losers, the pros and cons of each free agent signing. This fiasco has been snowballing since 2007 when LeBron, DWade and Bosh inked their extensions with opt-out clauses after three years. Even Carmelo Anthony, who locked in for an extra year and may not even see the (p)light of free agency, has been a major storyline in this saga. To paraphrase the almighty Drizzy, what are we do-in? What are we do-in?

This one man, from whom I haven’t heard a peep since his appreciation day in Akron, flipped the sports world on its axis and spun it on his finger for the last two months without a flinch. Wait, hold on a minute? I’m getting word from multiple sources that LeBron is set to join forces with Stephon Marbury to form a dynasty with the Shanxi Zhongyu Brave Dragons. One executive with knowledge of the negotiations said that China will transfer over 50 percent of the United States debt to James, along with logo placement on the nation’s flag.

While the reports haven’t been that outlandish, they’ve sure teetered close. He who must not be named invented the stories of Phil Jackson and Coach Cal clamoring to take the Bulls’ job, only to have them shot down. They who also mustn’t be named finally got their mark when the “Free Agent Summit

Back
Top Bottom