35774_470583789615_21410634615_6464767_4384417_n.jpg

theres a 4way trade between toronto, miami, houston and charlotte to trade beasley for nothing... so then they would get even more cap space... this is getting ugly though... lebron to the heat = r.i.p. nba

I can't believe you guys still have hope in this after all we've been through together.

1. We've been hoping for everything to go our way, staying optimistic as %*@+, and i dont remember one thing in the last 10 years that went our way. Yet 98% of us here are still saying that he's gonna come here!?!??!!?
indifferent.gif

2. Reality is he wont come here. Hoping, praying, playing reverse psychology wont change his decision. If anything it will only make us feel worse in the end.

3. All i can say is i hope he never wins a ring if he doesnt come here or if he doesnt stay in cleveland. This is by far the most ridiculous %+@# i have ever "witnessed" from an NBA player. You would expect great players to want COMPETITION, to want TO GET BETTER. If he goes to Miami, smfh goodbye to the NBA. I dont undertstand how other GMs/teams dont see this. Why trade for beasley if you know this is gonna benefit the Heat and your team will never even smell a championship. These GMs should all get fired for pulling off a trade that will potentially lead to a dream team (and maybe even the greatest team ever put together).

4. Open your eyes. Reality > Hope

/vent

S_ is sad.

How our thread jump like 300 pages over the summer and we're not getting Bron....but the Heat are on the verge of having 1of the most talented rosters in NBA history and their thread is 11 pages.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

How the F can Miami offer Miller a 5 year deal AND afford LBJ, should that be where he lands?

Cap experts...a little help?

well if they get rid of Beasly.. Get Lebron they'd be able to sign Mike Miller on Mid Level Exception..

But %%* is the point...

If Heat get Bron they are setting themselves up for epic fail...  Those 3 will be able to compete and beat anyone else's best 3 BUT the other 9 or 10 will get blown out by almost any teams bench..  If I were the Heat I'd look to pick up a few Mid Level players to fill out the lineup..

5 players > 1  no matter who you are.

I ain't even salty but Miami doesn't even make that much sense.
Damn son.
Mello gonna be real nice next summer though.

THE HEAT DO NOT HAVE THE MID-LEVEL EXCEPTION. The only way they could sign Mike Miller with LeBron is if Wade/Bosh/LeBron take less money.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by tim teufel

he aint coming to the knicks lets get over it. i wont even be watching tonight
2682760553_8524ce03a7.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
really wont be watching. and i hope all of nyc, la ,chicago,jersey isnt either. how corny does it look that wade and bosh announce they're going to miami but lebron needed a whole hour to announce the fiasco about going to the same place? why would wade even want this attention !%@$! in his city. its beyond me what he's thinking. 
But LeBron isn't going to Miami
grin.gif

Looks like it's gonna be another bad year for us Knicks fans 
mad.gif
 I'll be selling all 10-15 pairs of my LeBrons (I wear an 11.5-12) if interested PM me 

I want to see how many people disappear from this thread if/when LeBron chooses Miami.

I still have hope but I'm not putting my eggs in one basket. Great if he does, tough noogies if he doesn't. Still gotta make the playoffs this year.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

How the F can Miami offer Miller a 5 year deal AND afford LBJ, should that be where he lands?

Cap experts...a little help?

i think by shopping Beasley and you can go over the cap and hit the luxury tax. i think
nerd.gif

If he isn't coming *++@ him and *++@ Pat Riley freaking rat and *++@ the heats.

Only thing that will make me happy now is if we get Gundy back as a Coach and grab Melo next year.

it's funny that leBron went through all of this..and now he's going to be one of the most, if not the most, hated players in the nba by the fans

guarantee he gets booed mercilessly at MSG if this %*!$ goes through

i'm disgusted lebron and d-wade just will not mesh..who gets the rock at the end of the game? might as well just keep bosh on the bench in that case

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

S_ is sad.

How our thread jump like 300 pages over the summer and we're not getting Bron....but the Heat are on the verge of having 1of the most talented rosters in NBA history and their thread is 11 pages.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

S_ is sad.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Watch how many of them _'s come out in droves now...no disrespect to h3at and some others but you know them Florida fans are.

I hope y'all get Lebron. Something about Wade + Bosh's interview on sporstcenter last night, seemed real cryptic to me tho. These _ was in cahoots the whole time
smh.gif

On the plus side, if the D.Lee trade pulls thru... I just think y'all might have just pulled another Sprewell for Starks, Mills, Cummings on the Warriors. Randolph could be a beast if he ever gets his mind right, the work ethic and desire is already there.

Back
Top Bottom