Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

How the F can Miami offer Miller a 5 year deal AND afford LBJ, should that be where he lands?

Cap experts...a little help?

same thing i said man.. HOW?
EDIT: Damn I just realized that the Heat don't have the MLE. So I guess Beasley would need to be traded in order for it to happen. The way they will sign Lebron is just through the capspace they acquired. Same for Chris Bosh...but one of them would have to take a slight pay cut from the max unless the CB4 deal is done through a sign and trade, and from the rumours I'm hearing hear in TO... that is becoming a more likely scenerio.

I am in no way a Knick fan...but I really hope y'all land LeBron.
smh.gif

I'm staying optimistic, however........if he chooses the heat he shouldn't be allowed to set foot in nyc ever EVER AGAIN

i do see Bron going to the Knicks...Bron and Amare was discussing about CP3 joining them down the road.

and today CP3 just left his management team to join lebrons management team.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

abeautifulhaze said:
S_ is sad.

How our thread jump like 300 pages over the summer and we're not getting Bron....but the Heat are on the verge of having 1of the most talented rosters in NBA history and their thread is 11 pages.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
That bandwagoners are taking their time.

just gotta look towards the future. if he comes he comes, if he don't he don't. of course nyk fans are praying that dude comes but if he don't then we gotta keep pushing foward. donnie did his thing to get us in a good spot. i gotta feeling the knicks will make the playoffs, and that's always a good look. hopefully they continue to get better as we press foward......with that said i'm still pulling for lbj

i dont see why wade wants lebron in miami tho. he won a ring with old shaq now u got ur man in bosh. another fishy thing is lebron is going to the heat but riley wont be the coach? something is off about all this. so where do we knick fans go from here? what do we have in place to add around stat. i think the fact that d antoni teams play no d really killed our chances. oh well it was a long shot anyway and we really never had any solid proof that he wanted to be a knick.

no i wont be mad if lebron doesnt sign with the knicks but if its with miami yes ill be mad... ill be mad because of the rivalry and because hes joining a stacked team that will ruin the nba... unlike other stack nba teams in recent history there has never been something like this before where 3 players plan when their contracts end with their teams only to form 1 super team in free agency... its a coward move for all of them especially lebron because hes a king and supposed best player in the league or ever... yes you can call me a salty knick fan but from a fan of the nba in general im salty about that... and to top it all off is doing it on national tv for an hour... no free agent in sports has ever done something like this before... hes making it seem like him the player is bigger than that actual game and that is what makes me sick... put it this way id respect lebron if he sign anywhere but miami

i'ma play gospel music at full blast plus youtube gregorian chants and bring the rosary out and prolly light a couple of candles tonight at around 8:45.

we need divine intervention.

Theres a 4 way trade in the works to give Beasley away for free (2nd round pick).

That would clear enough space for 3 Maxs deals, Mike Miller's 5 mill and leave about 2 Million cap space + over the cap luxury tax spending to fill out the roster.

and that is why you dont do sign in trades no matter what. alot of you guys in the free agent thread was like "well they gotta get something back if a player leaves" no you dont. you basically helping this player more and now you are making the miami heat a monopoly IF they get lebron.

the league should ban together and NOT help rat riley out. I didnt think i could dislike riley anymore than i already do...

LeBron became the biggest !+!!% in the history of the game...Good Riddance, #%@$ that Ho +%%.

Really, I can't think of an easier ho route in history.  Dude wasn't built like that, he got the heart of a child star, !+!!% +%% %%*$+.

Cavs sold out all their games in LeBron's era. No way Miami will ever be as empty as some of you really want it to be now that 3 Marquee players are on the team. 

It's too bad though, it's not fair for the east that these 3 are uniting and I never thought LeBron would actually be cool sharing the spotlight with Wade.
ohwell.gif

So i guess is the perfect opportunity to ask how can make it on the list on Pg 1?

Sorta jus wanna prove that Ive been here [a knicks fan] even if i RARELY post in the season thead ... And since it slowly startin to sink in (w/ EVERYONE saying) that hes gonna go to the Heat, and ppl are gonna "jump off the bandwagon".. That ill still be here..

If not its w/e tho...

Is nobody else worried that EVERY team has had rumors of Lebron landing their except New Jersey?? I still say he is going to NYC... The whole Heat thing is just to start the Knick/Heat rivalry that the NBA will push this year

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

This is by far the most ridiculous %+@# i have ever "witnessed" from an NBA player. You would expect great players to want COMPETITION, to want TO GET BETTER. If he goes to Miami, smfh goodbye to the NBA.

Truth.

this has to be reverse psychology. these rumors are started by his camp to make us really think hes going to MIA and to make us hate lebron so that wen he announces hes coming to NYC we'll be shocked and in love with him and his announcement.

on the other hand,  i can see him announcing hes going to MIA and a cliche reason "my goal is to win multiple championships" to jim gray

smh, we need to boo his a(@@ off the court when he does come to NYC as a member of the heat

i rather see him stay as a cav and i hate cleveland

With or without, this team has made strides thus far with STAT jumping on board. If we swing DLee for Randolph, see what's up with Ridnour and possibly explore CP3 or Melo at the deadline if either team is out of it, no one will look at this as the Knicks effing up again.

On a side note, does anyone agree that Lebron basically can never really show his face in public in NY anymore? Like forreal, if that Hova BP3 tour concert took place after he signed, I woulda threw my damn beer on him during the show.

Back
Top Bottom