he's def coming to NY, my final prediction
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

i know one thing after this whole thing is over and done with and with or without lebron i am still a loyal knicks fan tomorrow next year and forever and i would expect yall to be too

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by you go boy

i know one thing after this whole thing is over and done with and with or without lebron i am still a loyal knicks fan tomorrow next year and forever and i would expect yall to be too

blue-tear.jpg

About to head out, just wanted to say regardless of what happens tonight, all the Knicks fans who have been through it all these past few years, I hope u have a great night...

i still got high hopes that bron will be a knick because I've realized that this +%+$ is all a big joke

this +%+$ is rife with propaganda ..only in America

I just want to let ya know that I love you guys, a few years ago I was living in va with no1 to talk new York basketball with. Ya held me down every game during those years... Whatever happens tonight I know ya will always be here. Thank you to all of Team New York Knicks for being the best fans on the planet

If he chooses anywhere but NY. I hope all of those little kids storm the stage and start throwing chairs

Back
Top Bottom