Well it wasn't much of a circus like I thought but the incessant rumors, reports, and sources about MIA definitely continued to fool yall.

smh.gif
@ Knicks fans giving up. Yalll suppose to believe until your heart is crushed by reality. Just like when John Starks shot us out of the finals. I kept thinking he was gonna make shot sooner or later.

So if the heat get james we need to start a new sig....

Team iHate James.... or something bc if he doesnt come to the knicks its a wrap, this guy loses in my book BIG

you go boy wrote:
Even with a sign and trade..

Anthony Randolph make $1.9M
Turiaf - $4M,
Azubuike - $3M

I believe with whatever is left over + $11.2M, we will have $ for a max player.. or close to a Max spot.

On the other hand.. We had a meeting with Bron..

Then we had a meeting with his agent..

That may mean something. His agent didnt meet anyone else... I think ?

Do any of those contracts expire after this 2011? If so, I don't mind that trade. We could add another free agent and then have cap space after 2011 or package Randolph with Curry during the season. Randolph could put up nice numbers in Knicks offense upping his trade value.

i don't think the LeBron booking 5 habanas in Miami is true, he's going to be in NYC this weekend for Carmelo Anthony's wedding

The only thing is, i dont like how AR and Stat would be be playing at the 5 and 4. thats a bad front court, defensively.

I like the other pieces though.

Less than 3 hours now fellas.. I just finished cleaning my house.. I'm bout to get some Iced-tee and relax. Be back when its pre-decision time.. I spoke my peace, !#%@ Lebron if he's on his south beach !*!%... Knicks fans are real +!+@$#, I'm still going to mad Knicks games this year even if our team is Gallo+Amar'e

Ric Bucher can suck my big #++@. Mr. "Kobe will never play another game for the Lakers". Mr. "Lebron flew to Miami tonight to talk with Riley". Him and ESPN have been trying to keep the situation "fluid" so they won't turn off any markets and make sure everyone tunes in. Let it go, guys.

im making my final prediction and say that hes staying in cleveland... i know its dumb because his team isn't good enough to win a championship and the east has gotten much better but think about it why would he leave his hometown? it would be a shame for lebron to be on national tv for an hour just to announce hes not coming back to cleveland...the impact of leaving cleveland would much worse than if he were to join a super team in miami...because now your putting your hometown against you instead of nba fans... i don't think lebron wants that... but "hopefully" im wrong and he picks the knicks and can come back in this thread and celebrate with all yall

1050espnSCOTT

Despite rampant speculation that #Lebron to Miami is a done deal, I maintain from a trusted source #Lebron will be a member of the #Knicks

I have a feeling that "sources" were just putting out that it's not MIA since it's gotten out that he's headed there, only to try and build suspense for the 9pm circus.

i know one thing after this whole thing is over and done with and with or without lebron i am still a loyal knicks fan tomorrow next year and forever and i would expect yall to be too

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

1050espnSCOTT

Despite rampant speculation that #Lebron to Miami is a done deal, I maintain from a trusted source #Lebron will be a member of the #Knicks

"Trusted source?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

szv6dj.jpg

Every time I look at this thread, it's just more nonsense from the media where conflicting stories are everywhere.

zl5ehf.jpg

I don't wanna look

i would like to be offically on the record saying

hes not going to disappoint all the little boys and girls tonight who are all Knicks fans. Hes not that big on an !#$ hole.

thats where my money is so put me on the board

Spoiler [+]
now we wait

Back
Top Bottom