Originally Posted by you go boy

^ terrible trade... its like the knicks have given up on free agency... they can easily use that free max spot for this year and get 2 or 3 decent players... sign somebody like felton or luke and get a shooter like korver or jj
That actually isn't a bad move at all if you look at the stats and consider the fact that we could lose Lee for absolutely nothing.

If Lebron says Cleveland, Chicago, or New Jersey, I'm going to be celebrating like he said he was joining the Knicks. For our own good, anything is better than Miami.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

^ terrible trade... its like the knicks have given up on free agency... they can easily use that free max spot for this year and get 2 or 3 decent players... sign somebody like felton or luke and get a shooter like korver or jj
That actually isn't a bad move at all if you look at the stats and consider the fact that we could lose Lee for absolutely nothing.
isn't that a good thing so we can have 1 max slot? 16.5 mill can easily be dispersed within a couple players... the guys from GS are nothing special and get injured easily and play the same position as amare exception for azbuke...and not only that but these players are not free agents next year

Let me just say this....with US Weekly being the one that reported that Lebron booked the 5 habanas in Miami it's probably true. With that said, you really think he's going to go on vacation to celebrate in the same city that he's going to be living in for the next 5 years? And just because Miami is still trying to get rid of Beasely doesn't mean it's for Lebron. I'm pretty sure no matter what happened this summer they were planning on trying to rid themselves of that ******.

Wishing someone gets shot for not joining your team? You are a clown plain and simple. It's not that serious, life goes on little scrapper.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

isn't that a good thing so we can have 1 max slot? 16.5 mill can easily be dispersed within a couple players... the guys from GS are nothing special and get injured easily and play the same position as amare exception for azbuke...and not only that but these players are not free agents next year
Correct me if I'm wrong, but after this move wouldn't we have close to a max slot remaining when Curry expires?

I dunno, man. I just wanna win.

I hate sports fans
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BMWStew

Wishing someone gets shot for not joining your team? You are a clown plain and simple. It's not that serious, life goes on little scrapper.

Ummm.. I didnt say i hope Lebron get shot if he don't sign with us. I said I hope to get shot..

Now when i say get shot, I dont mean to get killed.. i meant to forget about all of this..

That's why the Will Smith pic is there from men and Black....

Ever seen Men in Black when you were younger?

....Yea

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

If Lebron don't sign to us.. I'm hopin to get shot

littlegun.jpg

@RicBucher FWIW: disparate opinions among gms, agents, league HQ officials today about where LeBron is going, but consensus on 1 thing: it's not Mia.
@RicBucher Unofficial Bucher poll results of those I've spoken to today: 4 for Cle, 3 for NY. Not sure why Chi got no love but it didn't.
nerd.gif

Knicks finally get Jerome Jordan
11 m ago By Mike Rose

The Knicks finally made it official today, acquiring 7-foot center Jerome Jordan from the Milwaukee Bucks for cash considerations.

Jordan, who played at Tulsa, was the 44th overall pick by the Bucks in last month's draft. He is expected to be on the Knicks' summer league roster. Play begins Sunday afternoon in Las Vegas.

Jordan averaged 11.3 points and 7.4 rebounds and 2.5 blocks in his four-year career at Tulsa. He was selected to the Conference-USA All-Defensive team in last three seasons. He averaged 15.4 points, 9.1 rebounds and 2.34 blocks in 35 gamesduring his senior season.

Interestingly, Jordan was born in Patrick Ewing's birthplace of Kingston, Jamaica. He moved to the United States as a high school junior.

%$# is going on with all of these conflicting media reports?

How can 1 person swear up and down that MIA is the consensus and someone else say the exact opposite?..Especially when they work for the same network.

Makes no type of sense.

23vxsft.jpg

You people buy this garbage that he's going to Miami? Either he going back to Cleveland or he goes to NYK.
ESPN leaking false info to grab viewers... smh

Bucher says consensus around the league is it is NOT Miami.

this is getting absurd
http://twitter.com/ricbucher

RicBucher

FWIW: disparate opinions among gms, agents, league HQ officials today about where LeBron is going, but consensus on 1 thing: it's not Mia.

Interesting.
    RicBucher

FWIW: disparate opinions among gms, agents, league HQ officials today about where LeBron is going, but consensus on 1 thing: it's not Mia. 6 minutes ago via web
roll.gif

It's not the end of the world if Lebron doesn't choose us. What Donnie Walsh has done is still tremendous even if he doesn't get the big piece that he wanted. The Knicks are still in a great situation without Lebron in my opinion. Many have already said we can play this year out and then possibly get Melo and maybe even Tony Parker to run the offense.

Role players are just as important as superstars. Case in point, Derek Fisher in the Finals making clutch play after clutch play.

The Knicks will move on and know they did as much as they could have to bring Lebron here and he simply didn't want to come. It's his decision(obviously) and I feel no way to be disgusted by him if he chooses Miami over New York. It's his decision and at the end of the day, hopefully he gets peace of mind with the decision that is made. He will not be "the man" in Miami because that is Wade's team but the potential for that team to shut down the NBA is crazy.

With everything said, I'm a diehard Knick fan no matter what and Lebron or no Lebron, we will move forward and continue to improve under Donnie Walsh.

Back
Top Bottom