mike's facial expression tells me that hes not even nervous or mad.
that scares me.
duhons court vision is horrendous. either drive to the lane or pass, dont hesitate on the damn 3 point line.

I can't wait till next year man. Shed the %&*$&%! fat off this terrible *** team. I predict 6 wins for the season and Utah will get #1 overallpick.

Like, with this current situation....why would ANY '10 FA want to come here though? I'm trying to make light of this but we gotta be realistic. Thingslook GOD awful, there's literally nothing to look forward to anymore with this team outside of Douglas, Gallo and *gasp* Hill.

mark-jackson-cropped.jpg

Theres nothing left to say but to do some trades, and hope Curry comes back as God.

what happened to wilson chandler my god he was beyond awful tonight. it would be ok if we at least had our pick next year. talk about the ultimate slap in theface. my head is going to be in my hand that entire draft night. then what if we dont land any big free agents? being under the cap is all we would be leftwith. man this is depressing

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Like, with this current situation....why would ANY '10 FA want to come here though?
That's what's killing me right now. At least if these %@!+!# put up an okay or decent season...they'd be able to sell to FA's thatYOU coming over here will put this group in a position to win immediately. But they're playing so bad that they wouldn't be able to play thathand...
ohwell.gif

Can't be this bad for an entire season though. Some of these dudes need some sort of a kick in the @@* to wake them up.
smh.gif

The thing is some of the players know they wont be here next year, so they have that "ehh oh well" attitude.

I missed the game, but reading the last four pages was like a roller coaster where I knew how the end of the ride would turn out.

Barring a miraculous turn of events, this will be the worst season for the Knicks ever. 60+ losses looks like it's just around the corner. Do you thinkthese guys have quit on the organization? I mean, if you know you're going to be dumped (most likely) next year in order to free up every possible dollarfor 1 or 2 guys, that must be some heavy stuff, no?

_'Antoni will probably look like he's been the President of the United States for 4 years by the end of the season. Guys will probably be begging forjobs come next season. Who wants to touch a player associated with the 2009 Knicks? Probably get the leper treatment.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

The thing is some of the players know they wont be here next year, so they have that "ehh oh well" attitude.

as i said earlier, if that's the case @$#@ EM. %$#%

I've never been concerned about this team attracting FA's because of the roster...and I still am not.

But that was under the assumption we still win 30-35 games..

now..trying to justify going to a 20 win team would be kinda tough for someone like LeBron...
grin.gif
...these dudes need to get going.

Back
Top Bottom