does anybody else feel that nates injury has cost this team someWs?

he's really the only one that gets in the lane, and creates for himself and others. i think the whole team would have been different with his presence. andnate after the all-star break was ballin better than AI did in Detroit.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

At the end of the day, we're all just frustrated NYK fans, some of which are still showing great patience. Others, like myself, fear the worst of a snowball effect from a horrendous season.

can't disagree with that.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

does anybody else feel that nates injury has cost this team someWs?

he's really the only one that gets in the lane, and creates for himself and others. i think the whole team would have been different with his presence. and nate after the all-star break was ballin better than AI did in Detroit.
word. But idk how much Nate really would do. Maybe a little better, but not by so much. And Nate was ballin better than AI in Detroit, but AI wasin a bad spot and i love Nate but he is not nearly as talented as The Answer

Thanks for the link.
frown.gif

Here is a great reply from that article:
"Mike's my partner in this," Walsh said. "And I always listen to what my coaches say."

This doesn't make any sense because last year "Mike" didn't even bother to tell him that he was benching the team's best point guard. What kind of partner is that?

"Walsh deadpanned, "1-9 makes me look at my wife different."

More to the point, at 1-9 Walsh would be wise to look at his coach different.
laugh.gif

Very true.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that Chandler will probably have a very good game tonight. I dropped him in fantasy. And everytime I drop a player, they do wellthe next game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Thanks for the link.
frown.gif

Here is a great reply from that article:
"Mike's my partner in this," Walsh said. "And I always listen to what my coaches say."

This doesn't make any sense because last year "Mike" didn't even bother to tell him that he was benching the team's best point guard. What kind of partner is that?

"Walsh deadpanned, "1-9 makes me look at my wife different."

More to the point, at 1-9 Walsh would be wise to look at his coach different.
laugh.gif

Very true.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that Chandler will probably have a very good game tonight. I dropped him in fantasy. And everytime I drop a player, they do well the next game.
laugh.gif

So for the sake of the team, pick up every Knick player you can. then drop them. Do it all season. Thanks.

"Eddy Curry ready to go tonight vs Indiana Pacers. D'Antoni going with Douglas, Duhon. Gallinari, Chandler, Lee asstarting 5"-Alan Hahn

Looks like Jeffries didn't replace Wilson in the starting lineup....

The return of ecity
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Woodside718

"Eddy Curry ready to go tonight vs Indiana Pacers. D'Antoni going with Douglas, Duhon. Gallinari, Chandler, Lee as starting 5"-Alan Hahn

Looks like Jeffries didn't replace Wilson in the starting lineup....

The return of ecity
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Well amazing they picked up iverson wonder his contract price?franchise the answer.Well will he be starting 5 amazing to let him touch the ball go around maybehe can shorten time and take the captain roll and just score really time limit.Cannot take to much time to score.So to let him touch the ball on inbound andrun it as the point guard and isolation .Good luck go knicks.Playoff team.Not play at level of competition and just ball.

Originally Posted by Tito516

Well amazing they picked up iverson wonder his contract price?franchise the answer.Well will he be starting 5 amazing to let him touch the ball go around maybe he can shorten time and take the captain roll and just score really time limit.Cannot take to much time to score.So to let him touch the ball on inbound and run it as the point guard and isolation .Good luck go knicks.Playoff team.Not play at level of competition and just ball.
roll.gif

516 = nassau county? hempstead education FTL

so when duhon and douglas play together is doug always playing point? or do they switch off? I hate lee at the 5, what was the point of bringing darko in?

oh, and i never thought i would turn into a game for the sole fact that fatboy is playing.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by Tito516

Well amazing they picked up iverson wonder his contract price?franchise the answer.Well will he be starting 5 amazing to let him touch the ball go around maybe he can shorten time and take the captain roll and just score really time limit.Cannot take to much time to score.So to let him touch the ball on inbound and run it as the point guard and isolation .Good luck go knicks.Playoff team.Not play at level of competition and just ball.
roll.gif

516 = nassau county? hempstead education FTL
I'm assuming English isn't his first language.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

so when duhon and douglas play together is doug always playing point? or do they switch off? I hate lee at the 5, what was the point of bringing darko in?

oh, and i never thought i would turn into a game for the sole fact that fatboy is playing.
You can't call him that anymore!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

You can't call him that anymore!
laugh.gif

82a25b3efb819f7763e06e83da086bae75bde83.jpg

that dude is still fat in his heart and soul. we'll see what happens. i'm rooting for him even if it is for selfish reasons

that dude is still fat in his heart and soul. we'll see what happens. i'm rooting for him even if it is for selfish reasons
roll.gif

I'm right with you. Dude will always be fat in my eyes. Hope he plays well, so we can trade his fat ++@, though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom