Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

These guys are not even running.. how can u not run and your coach is mike dantoni. Makes no sense to me.
this is what has been bothering me the most.

Where are they going to run to though?...they just run into opposing defenses.

With the talent and players on this team all they can do is jack up 3s. Thats the skill set of every player.

There is no paint game or threat of it. Teams can just keep them on the perimeter forcing up bad shots.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Douglas still thinks he's in college. Out there playing defense.
laugh.gif
so?

pushing the ball gives more opportunities, it's basically the same roster that was decent offensively last year. some of these guys look like they'vealready quit.

Shuges, we all want(ed) him

I'm trying to compare this team to the PHX Suns, and they did not play like this or shot this many threes, i think it's up to the PG, and we need somekind of post presence

No one should make an excuse for this loss. The Hawks have been playing pretty bad all season (like Joe Johnson said) and they played even worse today. TheKnicks are just THAT bad. The starting lineup should be

Jefferies
Lee
Gallo
Hughes
and Douglas

When Eddy gets back in the flow of things and is playing well, he'll start at C.

How has my boy TD been doing? I've only seen one game and he didn't get much pt so I can't even say whether or not he deserves to be on the floor,I'm hoping to start catching some games online once I get some things in order at school

I just skimmed thru the last page and wasn't sure if that sarcasm or not
laugh.gif
. I didn't want to say anything cause I've only seen 1 game so far

I wish we had our 1st rd pick...not bc there's anyone in the draft I want that badly, but at least the past 2 years when we lost I could think somethingpositively, like 'we're gonna get Rose this year'...or '1 more loss closer to Blake Griffin')...this year when we lose it's justhelping the jazz...
eyes.gif

It's pretty sad when the best thing going on with the Knicks is Eddy Curry losing weight
laugh.gif
(hope he comes in and dominates to get that trade value up though...)

Originally Posted by DubA169

once again

to add insult to injury , I guarantee you we will get the number 1 pick
doubt it. the worst team in the league almost never gets the #1 overall. we'll be in the top 5 give or take. greg monroe would have been niceto have though.....

just got back from the game, things are pretty sad right now

all ill say about toney douglas is the kid can score but i cant help but feel hes shining through D'antoni's system. im not sold yet.

i really hope they dont set a team record and lose 60 games this year
smh.gif
... they are one of 3 or 4 teams i forget that has never lost 60 gives in a season...and dont count on eddy curry playing hard... iheard a rumor somewhere i think on realgm that he knows that he is being shopped so he isnt going to help the knicks accomplish that goal...

i heard a rumor somewhere i think on realgm that he knows that he is being shopped so he isnt going to help the knicks accomplish that goal...
go back a few pages..

all ill say about toney douglas is the kid can score but i cant help but feel hes shining through D'antoni's system. im not sold yet.
He might be shining in the system but he can get his in any system I just didn't think he'd be an offensive presence in the L cause of howhe plays. The way he got buckets in college I didn't think he would be able to do the same in the L. I thought he would be used as a lockdown pg, and lookfor others.

hopefully with nate and curry back we can go on some kind of win streak here and there, i'm just trying to stay positive smh

jennings doing damage
laugh.gif

hill is ghost. what a %#$+*%! season it's gonna be. just gota take it all in humor

Back
Top Bottom