Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

the stock market is going down today due to the Lebron to Miami rumors

Yeah down almost a dollar. Good time to buy if you have inside info.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/8202295#reply-8202295

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I thought it was "If Deezy's payin Lebron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade" meaning if Donnie Walsh (Knicks) signs Lebron during the 2010 off season, then Jay-Z (Nets) is gonna sign Dwayne Wade

laugh.gif

this always lightens the mood
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif
 @ So is Deezy paying Lebron tonight?

that error PISSES me off so much.
you would be surprised how many people butcher that line.... it really gets under my skin because it OBVIOUS what he says.
mad.gif
relax it's a joke..I know its not what he really says...i'm just quoting an NT'er who made that error
grin.gif
Chill out fam... IT WAS ME who made mistake.  Me and my buddies were sitting around talking and I went ahead and said, "Nets are get Wade cause even Jay knows that Donnie Walsh is gonna shell out monster $$ to land him."  They were confused.  I said, "yeah... look at the lyrics... IF DEEZY (DONNIE WALSH) PAYING LEBRON I'M PAYING DWAYNE WADE".  I still get teased til this day.  Unless he signs tonight that is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

true, but what until the hour of the announcement and see what occurs. UP & DOWN
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by xilegacy

true, but what until the hour of the announcement and see what occurs. UP & DOWN
nerd.gif

Think about what you just said.

You Knick fans are going to be on suicide watch, if Lebron does not sign.

No Lebron= gutter ball once again in 2010-2011

Someone explain to me why the Knicks would not keep David Lee if Lebron does come to NY? That would be a big front court with good scoring. Kind of similar to Bostons big men.

wow i join nt maybe about 2 years ago,never posted anything,just lurked for a looong time,but all this got me hyped enough to finally post..im a true knicks fan,back since the early 90's(im 24) i've been through these last 10 miserable years watching the knicks and suffering,just watched amar'e on msg,much respect to this guy he's a great pick up for the knicks and can turn this thing around for us,but if lebron doesn't come here m rooting for him to fail in life,ive always liked him but im done as a fan of his,no more yankee hats for this guy,no partying in the city that he supposedly loves,he will be reggie miller 2.0 but either worse at least reggie never got our hopes up like this guy,but hey,nothings official he still may come

I saw the presser...they didn't look down.

The media asked like 8 questions...Donnie Walsh looks really bad. Amar'e seemed cool...thats it.

Don't read into that stuff. Walsh is being interview right now and he says that the "LeBron Camp" will call everyone who "didn't win" before the decision.

9pm awaits.

via azcentral

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Suns will do sign and trade[/h1]
Phoenix Suns update:

The Suns will use Amar'e Stoudemire's official departure todayto make a pair of sign-and-trade deals with New York and Chicago,netting the Suns a $16.5 million trade exception from the Knicks andusing part of that for Hakim Warrick's acquisition, according to Stoudemire's agent, Happy Walters.

Walters said the trade exception the Suns are receiving in returnfor first signing Stoudemire to his five-year, $99.7 million contractwith New York is for $16.5 million, equivalent to Stoudemire'sfirst-year salary. That means the Suns would not be getting a player,like free agent David Lee in return.

However, if LeBron James picks New York today, the Suns could stillhave a chance at Lee. The Suns would have to do a sign-and-trade withNew York before the Knicks signed James. Even then, they would have tooutdo other suitors, who might be offering Lee more money or beoffering New York a better package. Golden State was close to anagreement that would send Anthony Randolph,Ronny Turiaf and Kelenna Azubuike to New York but Lee would have toagree to going to the Warriors. Also, Phoenix is debating whether itwould give Lee a contract averaging about $13 million annually like hewants. By comparison, Steve Nash will make $10.3 million this season. 

The Suns could use a trade exception over the next year to acquire aplayer of less than or close to the exception's value (about $13.5million after the Warrick deal is done) without having to send any Sunsplayers in a deal.

It was expected that New York would receive a second-round pick insuch an arrangement, as well as about $800,000 in extra salary capspace this year by being able to start Stoudemire's contract at a lowerfirst-year salary. By Phoenix signing Stoudemire before trading him,the contract can have 10.5 percent raises to get to the same $99.7million total as he would have by signing with New York with eightpercent raises.

"We really did care about Robert (Sarver) and Alvin (Gentry) and theteam and how we could help any way we could," Walters said. "It doesn'tgive Amar'e any more money. He actually takes a pay cut in the firstyear of $800,000. It gives them flexibility and hopefully it helps themin the future."

By doing the Stoudemire sign-and-trade first, the Suns then need touse $4 million of that trade exception to acquire Warrick by havingChicago, where he finished last season, sign him to the contract offerhe accepted from the Suns last week. Phoenix would be expected toreceive a second-round pick from Chicago and would not be willing totake Luol Deng's contract with the exception too.

If the Suns get a full exception from New York and do the Warricksign-and-trade, the would have a $13.5 million trade exception for thenext year.

If they don't acquire Lee, the Suns also will have about $4 million in salary cap space this summer for a free agent.

David Lee might come to Phoenix?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Someone explain to me why the Knicks would not keep David Lee if Lebron does come to NY? That would be a big front court with good scoring. Kind of similar to Bostons big men.

A 6'10" center and a 6'9" power forward is a big front court.

I'm really not believing the LeBron to Miami report...

I mean this dudes ego is huge and he wants all the damn attention (made especially clear the past few weeks)....Why would he go play with 2 other superstars?

I still think its between NY or Cle

I don't even know what to believe anymore.
smh.gif

and where is this alleged summit happening? Just chilling outside MSG or in a bar?

Back
Top Bottom