saw the conference,surprised nt wasnt on it like that,but anyway def did not look down,had the poker faces on as usual.anyway amar'e seems ready to get busy,he kept saying bringing in other free agents whether it be this year or next,so idk what lebron's going to do,h20 did take shot 2 the heat which was funny

thee0348oz.jpg

Proshares and I will be at Stout's on 33rd at 7:30. I think he's bringing a friend and JRS might be there. Hopefully we can get more people. I just checked the FB event. Free round of shots if LeBron picks NY. I am a man conflicted.

It makes no sense to me to pick the location for this special to essentially be a suburb of NYC and then not go to the Knicks.

Is this location is ANY indication at all, he is going to sign with the Knicks.

Unless it was just his people tricking everyone and then he bounces for Miami.

I'm almost starting to rule Cleveland out, but to make that decision will eat at him for a while. And in Miami he will be on Wade's team, not his. This guy needs to be the man, pure and simple.

I still say Lebron is signing with the Knicks, or the darkhorse Nets.

(Crosses fingers for Knicks)

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

You Knick fans are going to be on suicide watch, if Lebron does not sign.

No Lebron= gutter ball once again in 2010-2011

You got us mixed with AnimalThug. Son already went missing.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We still have shot at Melo is Bron doesn't come. %+*% Bron he can go to the heats.

D'Antoni pretty much just confirmed it will be Miami on 1050 right now.

Oh well, no regrets. I appreciate their efforts to make a run at this thing and put us under the cap.

Time to add some pieces, spend wisely and develop. Just give us a good product that we can get behind and support. I think they will.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We still have shot at Melo is Bron doesn't come. %+*% Bron he can go to the heats.
roll.gif

roll.gif
haven't seen dude posted in days

the other thread is saying LB rented out cabanas in south beach to celebrate his decision...hope this is not true.

he will never be allowed to step into nyc if he leaves the knicks hangin

"You can sense it's starting to slip away"

"If it happens, We'll get pieces and we'll bet em"

even though i dont post a lot as you can tell from the # of post(been on nt since 07)i got to get down on this knicks fan list,witnessed the charles smith mishap,the 93 fail,the 94 fail,reggie miller,the 99 fail,and then sat through the last 10 years,aand i am still a loyal knicks fan,just cant give up on the orange and blue.i have earned my spot on that list!!

Some of you need to chill out. You guys sound salty since supposedly he isn't coming to ny. We know what the greatest city is we aren't missing out he is. We will still be knick fans lebron or not. If he signs with us that's amazing. If not then hopefully we sign other stars this year or next. Then it'll be that much sweeter when we beat him

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by xilegacy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
haven't seen dude posted in days
Yep.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
And his buddy OC crawled out of his hole when ++%$ was lookin' good for the Cavs...then when he realized Bosh didn't wanna go to Cleveland because it's *$++*+! Cleveland...he crawled right back in that hole.

Coward %@* _'s...that's what they get for talking all that ++%$.

suicide watch? [tupac]we came from the gutter, AND WE STILL HERE[/tupac]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by john mickens

wow i join nt maybe about 2 years ago,never posted anything,just lurked for a looong time,but all this got me hyped enough to finally post..im a true knicks fan,back since the early 90's(im 24)
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

It makes no sense to me to pick the location for this special to essentially be a suburb of NYC and then not go to the Knicks.

Unless it was just his people tricking everyone and then he bounces for Miami.

I'm almost starting to rule Cleveland out, but to make that decision will eat at him for a while. And in Miami he will be on Wade's team, not his. This guy needs to be the man, pure and simple.

I still say Lebron is signing with the Knicks, or the darkhorse Nets.

(Crosses fingers for Knicks)
dude is smart. he picked greenwich because he would get a crazy amount of new york media riled up like he did to all us knick fans. plus i think melo's wedding had everything to do with the location which is a blow for knick fans. oh well in my head he aint coming here better than to lead myself on with false hope. life goes on

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by youngin33

according to colin cowherd..hes there for Melo's wedding

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20340791_20344096,00.html

I knew about the wedding being in NY, but why go to Greenwich to make this announcement?  Dude has a private jet, he can get to NY in an hour at any time, wedding isn't until Saturday.  I don't know, everyone is on the Heat at this point, but until THE source spills the beans, I will keep hoping.  Either way, he are in such better shape than 2 years ago.   

I can't be mad at LeBron, where ever he chooses to go. Its a tough decision either way but he will show something about his character if he goes to Miami. To me it would be a bit of a b_ move. NY is his favorite city, he will make the most bread here by far in the Mecca of the sport, he loves playing in the Garden and his right hand Melo been letting him know how much he wants to play here too. To turn all that down to team up with Bosh after he snubbed your teams advances and move to D Wade's town, where they literally have 4 players on the roster and a fickleass fan base...its kinda a desperation move to me. Come to the Mecca, take your crown and live out your dream. But if he really thinks that they can build a dynasty there and hes comfortable playing with Wade and Bosh because of the Olympic team...I can't be mad at that. Its his life and that team would be something that we've never seen before in the history of the league.

Either way we are in a better position than we have been in years. Amare and Randolph would be a crazy presence in the paint.

Then we would still have beaucoup bucks to snatch Melo and build a real balanced winning team.

Gallo's gonna have a break out year, maybe Chandler too...from there we can really analyze the strengths and weaknesses in our roster and address each one with quality players and moves.

Maybe something like:

Parker
Melo
Gallo
Amare
Randolph

Play a roaming zone type defense and put everybody on smash.

Perfect inside outside balance on offense.

With all that said i'm still holding out hope.

Broussard sounded shaky on that Miami news and wasn't ready to take NY out of the running. If his hatingass ain't ruling us out, I won't either.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by john mickens

wow i join nt maybe about 2 years ago,never posted anything,just lurked for a looong time,but all this got me hyped enough to finally post..im a true knicks fan,back since the early 90's(im 24)
indifferent.gif
@+$%* with that stone face,dont ever question my knicks fanhood,im a looonnnng suffering knicks fan,dont play with me im on edge,with your *&!*#@*#

Back
Top Bottom