21 Year Old Woman Hit by Train, Killed.

rip
tired.gif

OP; don't let it get to you, nothing you could've done...

RIP to the young lady. Big ups to you OP, you seem to have a good heart. Over the years I've read or seen plenty of tragic stories about people I didn't know and was saddened to the point I would tear up.

RIP to the young lady. Big ups to you OP, you seem to have a good heart. Over the years I've read or seen plenty of tragic stories about people I didn't know and was saddened to the point I would tear up.

r.i.p 
tired.gif

but

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I wish I were her boyfriend. I would have been there with her at the subway station and she would have never fainted, and even if she did faint she would have fainted and fell into my arms not onto the tracks.
This boy wildin'
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
stop it 5

r.i.p 
tired.gif

but

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I wish I were her boyfriend. I would have been there with her at the subway station and she would have never fainted, and even if she did faint she would have fainted and fell into my arms not onto the tracks.
This boy wildin'
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
stop it 5

a friend of mine was her professor in school. he's devastated , said she was the sweetest girl .

sad way to go out, R.I.P .......

Yeah the backup on the 6 train line was nuts I had to walk to the F.

Its just a shame man, these train stops are ridiculously hot.
sick.gif

I always stay near the edge but once the train approaches I always look behind me and take a step back.

a friend of mine was her professor in school. he's devastated , said she was the sweetest girl .

sad way to go out, R.I.P .......

Yeah the backup on the 6 train line was nuts I had to walk to the F.

Its just a shame man, these train stops are ridiculously hot.
sick.gif

I always stay near the edge but once the train approaches I always look behind me and take a step back.

this is why I dont like standing near the edge. May she Rest in Peace
...but never ever stand near the edge people. A single mistake is all it takes and it's not like the train will not come if you don't see it

this is why I dont like standing near the edge. May she Rest in Peace
...but never ever stand near the edge people. A single mistake is all it takes and it's not like the train will not come if you don't see it

Back
Top Bottom