21 Year Old Woman Hit by Train, Killed.

scary.. i randomly faint like that sometimes..
frown.gif

RIP

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/06...ronx-woman-struck-and-killed-by-subway-train/

I just read this  updated article (with video). It says Her mother actually passed away 4 years ago.Maybe the passing of her mother  finally took a huge toll on her  and stressed her out to the point she fainted? A family member of hers actually told the news Fatoumata had called her prior to entering the station and that she said "she felt a bit dizzy". Whatever the reason she is now in heaven with her mom.

May god bless them both in heaven and may something like this never happen again

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/06...ronx-woman-struck-and-killed-by-subway-train/

I just read this  updated article (with video). It says Her mother actually passed away 4 years ago.Maybe the passing of her mother  finally took a huge toll on her  and stressed her out to the point she fainted? A family member of hers actually told the news Fatoumata had called her prior to entering the station and that she said "she felt a bit dizzy". Whatever the reason she is now in heaven with her mom.

May god bless them both in heaven and may something like this never happen again

that's why I always back up when a train is pulling in. always worried it'll happen to me.

That explains the mess of trains by my school (hunter College)

that's why I always back up when a train is pulling in. always worried it'll happen to me.

That explains the mess of trains by my school (hunter College)

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Her mother actually passed away 4 years ago.

Maybe the passing of her mother  finally took a huge toll on her  and stressed her out to the point she fainted?

seriously doubt it

Her mother actually passed away 4 years ago.

Maybe the passing of her mother  finally took a huge toll on her  and stressed her out to the point she fainted?

seriously doubt it

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I wish I were her boyfriend. I would have been there with her at the subway station and she would have never fainted, and even if she did faint she would have fainted and fell into my arms not onto the tracks.
This boy wildin'
30t6p3b.gif
First of all..  RIP to ol' girl.

Second,
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I wish I were her boyfriend. I would have been there with her at the subway station and she would have never fainted, and even if she did faint she would have fainted and fell into my arms not onto the tracks.
This boy wildin'
30t6p3b.gif

Second,
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

This boy wildin'
30t6p3b.gif

Second,
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

This boy wildin'
30t6p3b.gif

Second,
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

did OP write that italized post?

RIP to the young lady
frown.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Who the hell wrote that letter? 
I wrote the letter . I know I didnt know her personally but I still feel bad.

Originally Posted by k3stacks

OP did you know her personally?

I have been eating much less and I feel really depressed knowing that she died even though she is not my family and I didnt know her personally. But I respect her, the progress she had made in life and the desire she had to become a doctor so that she can help others.

She was a good person. She didnt deserve to die & It wasn't her time to go. I wish I were her boyfriend. I would have been there with her at the subway station and she would have never fainted, and even if she did faint she would have fainted and fell into my arms not onto the tracks. Shes only 21 and wasn't supposed to die this early.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

did OP write that italized post?

RIP to the young lady
frown.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Who the hell wrote that letter? 
I wrote the letter . I know I didnt know her personally but I still feel bad.

Originally Posted by k3stacks

OP did you know her personally?

I have been eating much less and I feel really depressed knowing that she died even though she is not my family and I didnt know her personally. But I respect her, the progress she had made in life and the desire she had to become a doctor so that she can help others.

She was a good person. She didnt deserve to die & It wasn't her time to go. I wish I were her boyfriend. I would have been there with her at the subway station and she would have never fainted, and even if she did faint she would have fainted and fell into my arms not onto the tracks. Shes only 21 and wasn't supposed to die this early.
tired.gif

Oh God, this is so tragic. May she RIP. Sorry OP, but that's just life, randomness. Nothing we can do about it. I just hope she did not suffer since she was unconscious. I feel for her family and close and loved ones.

Oh God, this is so tragic. May she RIP. Sorry OP, but that's just life, randomness. Nothing we can do about it. I just hope she did not suffer since she was unconscious. I feel for her family and close and loved ones.

Originally Posted by Mike493961

now i know why the trains were backed up yesterday....not too mad about it anymore
frown.gif

Daaaamn. I was so salty at the backup yesterday. I was at 86 st annoyed because I was running late for happy hour. Damn. That's a shame. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom