21 Year Old Woman Hit by Train, Killed.

Originally Posted by Mike493961

now i know why the trains were backed up yesterday....not too mad about it anymore
frown.gif

Daaaamn. I was so salty at the backup yesterday. I was at 86 st annoyed because I was running late for happy hour. Damn. That's a shame. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Who the hell wrote that letter? It seems like the person was born yesterday. Get a grip.

Also, these threads are pointless...
x1000000

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Who the hell wrote that letter? It seems like the person was born yesterday. Get a grip.

Also, these threads are pointless...
x1000000

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Oh God, this is so tragic. May she RIP. Sorry OP, but that's just life, randomness. Nothing we can do about it. I just hope she did not suffer since she was unconscious. I feel for her family and close and loved ones.

Same thing I was thinking. I hope she had instant brain death and did not have to suffer and feel pain after the train hit her body
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Oh God, this is so tragic. May she RIP. Sorry OP, but that's just life, randomness. Nothing we can do about it. I just hope she did not suffer since she was unconscious. I feel for her family and close and loved ones.

Same thing I was thinking. I hope she had instant brain death and did not have to suffer and feel pain after the train hit her body
ohwell.gif

R.I.P.
She must've stepped near the edge when the train was approaching. Makes me think whether it was the bright lights from the train that made her faint. Sometimes I get dizzy when I walk towards the window in my hallway from a darker room.
But as other posters have said, people getting hit by trains/falling off platforms/electrocuted by tracks/etc. happens very often. It's just sad this happened to a girl that fell off because she fainted, and a young girl at that.
By the way, no disrespect to her or anything, but how come whenever there are news reports of a young person dying, a friend or family member has to come out and say things like "S/he is a bright and happy person with huge aspirations." And they are always either "preparing for a bright career/future" or "just putting his/her life back together and getting on the right track again after many hardships."

R.I.P.
She must've stepped near the edge when the train was approaching. Makes me think whether it was the bright lights from the train that made her faint. Sometimes I get dizzy when I walk towards the window in my hallway from a darker room.
But as other posters have said, people getting hit by trains/falling off platforms/electrocuted by tracks/etc. happens very often. It's just sad this happened to a girl that fell off because she fainted, and a young girl at that.
By the way, no disrespect to her or anything, but how come whenever there are news reports of a young person dying, a friend or family member has to come out and say things like "S/he is a bright and happy person with huge aspirations." And they are always either "preparing for a bright career/future" or "just putting his/her life back together and getting on the right track again after many hardships."

RIP, it's sad to see someone young pass so soon

But OP, I was disappointed when I read your letter. I absolutely hate people who do what you do. You turn your back on God when you see something you feel is unfair. That's ridiculous and immature. You can either believe in God or you can not believe in him. Fickle worshipers who blame God might as well stop pretending to worship Him. A true believer would never question their God because they know He does everything for us. You seem like the kind of person who prays and believes in God when things are going good then when something sad or upsetting happens you shun him.

Don't pretend to be a believer. To stop believing in God because of your emotions means you never really had faith in him.

But OP, I was disappointed when I read your letter. I absolutely hate people who do what you do. You turn your back on God when you see something you feel is unfair. That's ridiculous and immature. You can either believe in God or you can not believe in him. Fickle worshipers who blame God might as well stop pretending to worship Him. A true believer would never question their God because they know He does everything for us. You seem like the kind of person who prays and believes in God when things are going good then when something sad or upsetting happens you shun him.

Don't pretend to be a believer. To stop believing in God because of your emotions means you never really had faith in him.

Originally Posted by scshift

Great Post junior!

Great Post junior!

So that is your defense for believing in a God who is allegedly all powerful yet allows things like this to happen all the time?

So that is your defense for believing in a God who is allegedly all powerful yet allows things like this to happen all the time?

Back
Top Bottom