24/7/365 The Tomb Remains Guarded

Much respect to these soldiers that defend our freedoms. I put in 12 years in the army, and I know what it's like to go to Iraq and Afghanistan, and everything that has to do with that.

Some people just like to complian, and claim there are "conspiracys", and pop off shots from behind their keyboards. They swear that America is evil, and they talk trash about their OWN country. These people need to be hauled off and dropped in some third world country where you get your tongue cut out for expressing your "opinion". Let's see how fast they come crawling back.

how did dude not get blown away? that's cray
I am not understanding why this tomb is so much more significant than any other thing that it has to be guarded when there is nothing in there ... pardon my ignorance

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Damn 2 years of their lives gone. smh.
Gone? These guys will get more respect and admiration in those two years than you'll get in a lifetime. You have 10,000+ posts on a sneaker forum and have the nerve to say someone else is wasting their life?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Damn 2 years of their lives gone. smh.
Gone? These guys will get more respect and admiration in those two years than you'll get in a lifetime. You have 10,000+ posts on a sneaker forum and have the nerve to say someone else is wasting their life?
laugh.gif

Co-sign.

I can't say the ignorance is surprising, it's just getting a little stale at this point. Yeah, we understand you're going through that phase in life where you're alpha dog and don't give a @%*! about anything blah blah blah. You'll grow up soon and look back and see how stupid you sound.

Not trying to toot my own horn but for all of you who are wondering WHY that tomb is guarded, go look at my post on the second page. It will explain everything if you have the patience to read it all.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Uuuummm... so there's a dude holding a metal gun pointing upwards during a huge storm... and he's there to protect a bunch of dead body's and ash... yeah about that. .

They have a shelter if it is dangerous - and that's up to the sergeant to decide - but a little wind and rain in an open space never killed anyone (and I'm pretty sure at the end of his shift he'll be in a hot shower) so as part of their duty they pride themselves in doing this in all weather.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

I can't say the ignorance is surprising, it's just getting a little stale at this point. Yeah, we understand you're going through that phase in life where you're alpha dog and don't give a @%*! about anything blah blah blah. You'll grow up soon and look back and see how stupid you sound.

QFT. Ignorance in this thread is too high. Like is it cool these days to be the "Funny Guy"? 

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by omgitswes

When I visited that place in 5th grade I asked my teacher what's the point in guarding it all the time.
To this day I've never received a straight answer.

was that because the only person you've asked was your 5th grade teacher?
honestly if this were set in any other modern/ancient society half of the people criticizing this wouldn't be so damn critical, they might even look at it as it should be viewed here –– a form of tradition that gives our young country some semblance of identity we might not otherwise be afforded.  

Maybe its because you hate the people who lead this country, maybe its because you feel that this country has !+%@#@!* ideals that have never and will never be truly realized, or maybe its because you think of those with any sense of patriotism as brainwashed sheep.  

Whatever the reason it's straight ignorance to evaluate this situation as anything more than a simple showing of unconditional respect for those who sacrificed themselves, whatever the cause.

Yall are disrespectful as hell.  Have some god damn decency.
This ^^^^^^

Originally Posted by chagocal

Originally Posted by omgitswes

When I visited that place in 5th grade I asked my teacher what's the point in guarding it all the time.
To this day I've never received a straight answer.

honestly if this were set in any other modern/ancient society half of the people criticizing this wouldn't be so damn critical, they might even look at it as it should be viewed here –– a form of tradition that gives our young country some semblance of identity we might not otherwise be afforded.  

Maybe its because you hate the people who lead this country, maybe its because you feel that this country has !+%@#@!* ideals that have never and will never be truly realized, or maybe its because you think of those with any sense of patriotism as brainwashed sheep.  

Whatever the reason it's straight ignorance to evaluate this situation as anything more than a simple showing of unconditional respect for those who sacrificed themselves, whatever the cause.

This ^^^^^^

x2

Originally Posted by RetroTwos

Originally Posted by chagocal

This ^^^^^^

x2

People more concerned now-a-days with what color Foamposites are coming out, and how many Facebook friends they have.  Let's hope they grow up one day and realize what matters and what doesn't.

So is that solider standing there for people like us to pay respect to; or is he really standing there for the sake of those unknown soliders?

If you answered that correctly, than no one should give a damn how we feel.

Stop being so sentimental.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

tradition. you gotta respect tradition.

without tradition, myth, and heroes you have nothing.

No, you have real life.
And from who are they guarding it?

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

30t6p3b.gif
  people are morons.

No respect for anything.  It's a damn shame there are people like this around.  If it wasn't for the sacrafices of the soldiers that this monument represents, than you pathetic idiots wouldn't be able to post the dumb comments that you do.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  That Patrick Bateman clown is the same dude who claims that 9-11 was "fake". 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
  Right. As for your last sentence, I never said it was "fake"..planned and orchestrated by the people you trust? Absolutely. 
happy.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'm not getting into this arguement with you again over 9-11, because it's obvious that your tin-foil hat does not allow common sense to flow freely to your brain.  But being disrespectful to fallen soldiers and the traditions that honor them, that is downright pathetic.

Brah, there is overwhelming evidence suggesting that the attacks were in fact orchestrated by the US. 

Although there are some traditions, that I don't agree with.
One thing's for sure, I absolutely respect those who did gave up their lives to fight for what they believe in (whether there is merit or disgust in our present discussion).

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif
  Right. As for your last sentence, I never said it was "fake"..planned and orchestrated by the people you trust? Absolutely. 
happy.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'm not getting into this arguement with you again over 9-11, because it's obvious that your tin-foil hat does not allow common sense to flow freely to your brain.  But being disrespectful to fallen soldiers and the traditions that honor them, that is downright pathetic.

Brah, there is overwhelming evidence suggesting that the attacks were in fact orchestrated by the US. 

There's overwhelming evidence that Bigfoot exists.  See  ^^^^  I posted a picture of it.  So it must be true.  Brah.

all these negative comments must be coming from people under the age of 13. I refuse to believe grown #%@%%%* men would show this much disrespect and miss the whole point of the soldier standing there. this seriously cannot be life. Guys using the term thunder thighs on another man, music currently being complete garbage, terrible acts of crime being done on children, etc

pathetic.  

"overwhelming evidence"
roll.gif
 lemme guess.... this overwhelming evidence was probably found online or in a dumb movie? right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

all these negative comments must be coming from people under the age of 13. I refuse to believe grown #%@%%%* men would show this much disrespect and miss the whole point of the soldier standing there. this seriously cannot be life. Guys using the term thunder thighs on another man, music currently being complete garbage, terrible acts of crime being done on children, etc

pathetic.  

"overwhelming evidence"
roll.gif
 lemme guess.... this overwhelming evidence was probably found online or in a dumb movie? right?
laugh.gif

QFT

i respect soldiers and all they do to protect this country but imo opinion it seems stupid to have someone guard a tomb from no threat whatsoever 24 / 365 .

can u imagine having that shift during the superbowl , i'd be sick
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

There's overwhelming evidence that Bigfoot exists.  See  ^^^^  I posted a picture of it.  So it must be true.  Brah.
Sit your $+% down

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Sit your $+% down

Should I have posted a picture of the Lochness monster too?  I mean...it's all the same thing right?

Put your big red nose on and get back to the birthday party.

Back
Top Bottom