24 SEASON 8 OFFICIAL POST........the end of an era.

Decent episode tonight. Some pretty tense moments.

I know I am not the only one that was loving the sight of Jack smacking Dana and bouncing her face off the desk.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Decent episode tonight. Some pretty tense moments.

I know I am not the only one that was loving the sight of Jack smacking Dana and bouncing her face off the desk.
pimp.gif
I hope Jack does that to the President. 
pimp.gif
 And, Jack going rogue.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

And for NYCers, how long does it take to get from Jack's apartment to that hospital??? Jack's phone said 8:53AM when Chloe called (Jack still has to carry Renee down the stairs, out to the street and hail a cab). They arrive at the hospital at around 8:57-8:58ish AM...

Dunno which hospital he ended up going to but in true 24 fashion, the sense of time is soooo screwed up.  Real time my &*@
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Trust me, it does not take just 5 minutes to get from, let's say, Lower Manhattan to Roosevelt Island (where CTU NY is supposed to be)

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

I wish 24 moved to HBO, instead of being cancelled. I always thought the best way to refresh the show is with a more mature theme (cursing, intense, graphic action, and some nude scenes). 

Stop fillin my head with ideas...if that woulda happened after that terrible Season 6 ... could you imagine?
sisko-facepalm.gif

just saw this past week's episode last night and here are my thoughts:

Logan knew that the Russians were behind the assassination of Hassan all this time is not suprising, but using that as leverage to try to get good with the president is so shady, c'mon son, Madame President was the one who always insisted on not hiding the truth, that was the whole point of her putting her own daughter in jail for conspiracy in the first place, i hate that fact that she's trying to shut down Jack, after all he has done for her and our country, I'm thinking Ethan is going to rat her out and hopefully, she gets impeached, who's our current Vice President, I can't seem to remember

Jack jacking the chopper at the end is epic, lol, I don't think Arlo is dirty, he's just the office pervert, like many of us are

Originally Posted by lamchopz

Logan knew that the Russians were behind the assassination of Hassan all this time is not suprising, but using that as leverage to try to get good with the president is so shady, c'mon son, Madame President was the one who always insisted on not hiding the truth, that was the whole point of her putting her own daughter in jail for conspiracy in the first place, i hate that fact that she's trying to shut down Jack, after all he has done for her and our country, I'm thinking Ethan is going to rat her out and hopefully, she gets impeached, who's our current Vice President, I can't seem to remember

Jack jacking the chopper at the end is epic, lol, I don't think Arlo is dirty, he's just the office pervert, like many of us are
Logan still got that shadiness...wasn't he pardoned for everything he did two seasons ago???

Safe to say he is the "final boss" Jack will have to face?  24 has always saved the best/baddest villains for last...can't picture who else will randomly appear.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by lamchopz

Logan still got that shadiness...wasn't he pardoned for everything he did two seasons ago???

Safe to say he is the "final boss" Jack will have to face?  24 has always saved the best/baddest villains for last...can't picture who else will randomly appear.
I ain't against Edgar coming back so they can snuff him again.
roll.gif

As the other dude said, I hope they just transferred to another network instead of just canceling it. it's only one of the very few shows I watch on TV and soon it'll be gone
frown.gif

laugh.gif
at the hideout being in Middle Village.

Middle Village is far away in Queens; no way in real life can Jack get there in 10 mins from Manhattan.

Juniper Valley Rd does exist but there's nothing industrial there
laugh.gif

I grew up in that area so it's kinda cool to see it mentioned on 24.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

laugh.gif
at the hideout being in Middle Village.

Middle Village is far away in Queens; no way in real life can Jack get there in 10 mins from Manhattan.

Juniper Valley Rd does exist but there's nothing industrial there
laugh.gif

I grew up in that area so it's kinda cool to see it mentioned on 24.
This is precisely the kind of info I wanna know... is all that travelling within NYC in that amount of time possible?  
laugh.gif
  10-11AM, but dunno if that'd make a difference.  
Spineless Prez Taylor... She's strong enough to rat out her own daughter, but is so easily manipulated by Logan?  

Mr. Blonde owes Jack?  Thats a spinoff right there!

The episode ended with Jack just getting the chopper in the air. It started with the air force already up his @%@.
laugh.gif

they...waterboarded her.
laugh.gif
i love this show.

So Dana goes from being semi-good, back to villain and then Jack after getting the data recording from Dana =
pimp.gif

Ain't no way he was gonna do a Friendship once he heard "FINISH HER!" in his head.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It looks like they actually shot *some* scenes in NY this episode. I assume they were under the Long Island Expressway when Jack threatened to kill Dana while Cole watched...one of the buildings in the skyline is some building I see in Midtown every day.

When Jack and Cole were on the rooftop, it looked like *someplace* in Queens...I think in this episode they just stopped giving a (&*(@ where things are supposed to be...they just found any area with tall buildings made of brick and called it a day.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom