25+ year old NYC Niketalkers check in (Where are we going to chill?)

This dude's threads are always of the humble brag type

It's pretty sad if you come on NT to say you spent $2k and you basically think your friends are now beneath you

One of my best friends makes a lot less than me and still lives at home but we still always find things to do

Your life must be pretty empty if you value $2k weekends over your friends

Last edited:
...sadly around 26-27 people start falling off and partnering up with others because they fear old age.

QFT >:

Can't stand it either. Dudes around here having kids and getting engaged in their early-mid 20's. I'd love to see some statistics regarding how long marriages that occur so early and often seem rushed last.

Last edited:
As I find myself reaching 30 soon, I find that young twenty-somethings can't afford to eat where I eat, play where I play and club where I club.

My weekend costed $2000 and although I'm not saying I do this every weekend I do play hard at least once a month. Problem is I just about been everywhere in NYC.

What are some suggestions? What does your weekend look like and where?
The past tense of cost is... cost.

QFT >:

Can't stand it either. Dudes around here having kids and getting engaged in their early-mid 20's. I'd love to see some statistics regarding how long marriages that occur so early and often seem rushed last.

You sound jelly?

Why you wishing ill fate on your fellow man because you want to keep the party going?

Branch out and get new friends.

The past tense of cost is... cost.
Merriam-webster.com

3. past  cost·ed  :  to estimate or set the cost of —often used with out

wink.gif

This dude's threads are always of the humble brag type

It's pretty sad if you come on NT to say you spent $2k and you basically think your friends are now beneath you

One of my best friends makes a lot less than me and still lives at home but we still always find things to do

Your life must be pretty empty if you value $2k weekends over your friends

True that... I'm from Queens, born and raised. I make really good money. I live in Manhattan now. I have never once complained about nothing to do in this city. And I have never gone out and spent 2K just for a weekend of fun. Even though I could if I wanted to, but I aint that asinine... You said you are far from rich, so my advice, save some loot and invest so maybe you can get rich one day. That way company will find you and find things for you to do.

Last edited:
You sound jelly?

Why you wishing ill fate on your fellow man because you want to keep the party going?

Branch out and get new friends.
Nothing to do with being jelly ...it's a fact I've met ESTABLISHED females who straight up told me we're dating because they need a husband and a baby before 30.

Some of them are no divorced or living in situations they don't want to.

Nothing to do with being jelly ...it's a fact I've met ESTABLISHED females who straight up told me we're dating because they need a husband and a baby before 30.

Ok.

And then there's people who are in legitimate relationships and are content with being married and kids at the mid 20s point.

Don't judge someone else's lifestyle off the fact you don't agree with it because you want "buddies" to hang out with.

So your idea of a good girl is someone you can party and blow money with and have no real solid relationship to build on?

QFT >:

Ya can't be serious.

Life doesn't end once you settle down you know?...what kind of sinplistic state of mind is this?

I have a solution for your problem, try dating younger girls who I will guarantee will be much closer to your wavelength

Sounds like you need to get out of your comfort zone.

Having a wide range of interests will expand your horizons.

Life doesn't end once you settle down you know?...what kind of sinplistic state of mind is this?

It certainly changes. I have many friends with young kids, married, engaged, etc. so you can't tell me otherwise. We aren't friends any less....but I see less of them for the most part.

Last edited:
Gansevoort Hotel - Rooftop bars. Bunch of corporate 25+ crowd. There's a few in the city.

230 Fifth - Another Rooftop bar. Can go there even when it's cold.

Sapphire Strip Club - Not sure if its your thing. 20 dollar drinks. Can go to VIP Room and smash for $580. European girls, Black, Asian, Brazilian, Argentinian. Also corporate, 25+ crowd.

Hurricane Club - Used to be a relatively low key spot but now made famous by Kim Kardashian.

If you need high priced hookers let me know.

Looking for something more specific let me know.

If you want to go rock climbing...Google.

Edit: Just read the last 3 pages. I think you are genuinely looking for some type of advice, you just don't know exactly what kind of advice you're looking for.

You don't seem to have a shortage of places to go. Going to the movies doesn't seem to fit in with a 2K weekend.
Whatever the case you going about finding these answers in a bad way.

Last edited:
It certainly changes. I have many friends with young kids, married, engaged, etc. so you can't tell me otherwise. We aren't friends any less....but I see less of them for the most part.

Simply because they can no longer run around the city with you anymore doesn't mean you are doing it better, ya just have different goals and interests....the rush to hit up the clubs was replaced by the responsibility of providing or a family, which is rewarding in its own.

Forreal tho, the best nights are the ones that are unplanned, and don't cost $2K

Last edited:

Priorities change...it's part of life.

sadly around 26-27 people start falling off and partnering up with others because they fear old age.

I welcome getting older, what I don't welcome is how alone you feel because no one else has the means or passion to play hard as you do.

This is ridiculous. People don't partner up because they fear old age. If I feared old age, I'd stay single and live young forever. It can be done.

So you have this misguided view about why people partner, yet you don't welcome lonliness....but your idea of not being alone is finding someone who "has the means or passion to play hard as you do."

I find that to be a backwards *** train of thought. Maybe I'm misinterpreting....

Back
Top Bottom