Damn that dude was 30!!

Canadian H.S. hoops star, believed to be 30, arrested
BY NICHOLAS PARCO
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Updated: Thursday, April 21, 2016, 11:40 AM

34990339.jpg

34990339.jpg

lvteen22s.jpg

Standing at 6-9, weighing in at over 200 pounds and wearing size 16 sneakers, Jonathon Nicola is believed to have fled Africa and arrived in Canada in Windsor, Ontario on Nov. 22, 2015, which he, at the time, said was three days prior to his 17th birthday.
(NICK BRANCACCIO/WINDSOR STAR)
“Generally I can tell you that we have a system of checks and balances in place that whenever international students are coming into any of our schools, we make sure that they have all of the necessary government documentation that they require in order to be in one of our schools,” Windsor-Essex Catholic District School Board spokesman Stephen Fields told the Windsor Star.

On Tuesday, the Immigration and Refugee Board ruled that Nicola will stay in custody, until at least his follow-up hearing, which will take place next week.

Fields downplayed the issue of a 30-year-old attending school with students half his age.

lvteen22s.jpg

Over the past six months, Nicola was living with Catholic Central Comets boys basketball head coach Pete Cusumano, in accordance with Canada Homestay, a program that helps house foreign students.
(NICK BRANCACCIO/WINDSOR STAR)
“...Generally speaking, if we felt at any time that there is any kind of threat to any of our students at any of our schools, then we would act appropriately,” he to the Windsor star.

Standing at 6-9, weighing in at over 200 pounds and wearing size 16 sneakers, Nicola is believed to have fled Africa and arrived in Canada in Windsor, Ontario on Nov. 22, 2015, which he, at the time, said was three days prior to his 17th birthday.

A high school basketball player who Nicola dunked on during a game at the Purple & White tournament at the University of Western Ontario in December said that the Sudan-native's size is what set him apart.

This happened when in high school. Found out that the dominanting school, our rivals had multiple 20+ yr old men playing for them.

Did u go to high school with him the first or second time he went?

The first time. I graduated from Dillard High School (Lauderdale, FL) in 2006. He was a sophomore, my senior year.

He was at minimum 3 years below me so, I’m 30. So, He’s got to be 27 years old now.

He was a Haitian dude. Bruh, LOVEDDD basketball so, it didn’t shock me. He walked around school with a basketball.

We were all shocked about him trying to “Castor Troy” his way through high school again, smh

This happened when in high school. Found out that the dominanting school, our rivals had multiple 20+ yr old men playing for them.
Yep, this happens all the time. If you played basketball growing up (travel teams,AAU) you know the deal. A lot of guys get held back on purpose their 6-8 grade years. Also when I played hs ball we had two foreign guys on our team. One was 21, seen an old id, the other was 20.

So dude was going to class and everything? :lol: Bruh. Surprised he wasn't dating a teacher. You know they're down with that these days.

Homie needs to get an agent and work out this made for tv movie deal. This popcorn worthy especially when Hollywood get they mits on it.

He was doin it until the 14 year old girl. I understand playing the part, but he couldve at least gone for a senior or someone over 18.

Back
Top Bottom