25 Year-Old Poses as High School Student to Play Basketball Vol. Ball is Life

I had a friend back in the day when he was 19 joined a rec league with 13 year olds. Dude had a tat and bought a shooting sleeve to cover it up

No joke he wasn’t even dropping that many buckets but in his head he was being serious and thought he was so good

Pathetic as ****

I had a friend back in the day when he was 19 joined a rec league with 13 year olds. Dude had a tat and bought a shooting sleeve to cover it up

No joke he wasn’t even dropping that many buckets but in his head he was being serious and thought he was so good

Pathetic as ****

Your friend sounds like what we call a waste yute up here

Pathetic as ****

This said friend, @alchemist iq? :nerd:

I'm 27. Couldn't imagine some 17 year old yamming on me on the fast break. Gotta being out the blicky

B0018OKR46_BillyMadison_UXNB1._RI_SX940_.jpg

He was doin it until the 14 year old girl. I understand playing the part, but he couldve at least gone for a senior or someone over 18.

Being a 25 year old talking pre-algrebra and social studies classes isn't "doin it". Pretending not knowing how to drive and hanging out with 14 year olds isn't "doin it". Dude is a scrub human regardless of his hooping ability.

Back
Top Bottom