25 Years Old Balding Like Sagat!?!?!?!? Need Help!!?!?!?

OP needs to hit up that Tory Lanez or Tyga Breakfast Club interview. They got some doctor out in LA doing God's work apparently.

I hate to see it though. 90% of my confidence is the hair. The day I start balding take me from this Earth. I'm trying to make it to 80 with the waves still spinning.

Damn OP ain’t come back yet. We’re just saying what really needs to be said. You look 100% more foolish trying to hang on to what’s left than whatever you think you’re going to look like. Your black, it’s gonna work. When you look in the mirror, you don’t look weird, it’s just weird to see. There’s a difference.

Honestly, this is what I would do. This is your primary persona. You are a bald mid 20s man. Accept that. Just cut it all off. Being bald is better than being balding.

But get this, you can make another persona. Someone completely different. Now there are these things called man weaves. Barbers can do all types of techniques. This is who you are when you need something spicy in your life.

Travel somewhere. It doesn't have to be out of the country. It doesn't even have to be out of the state. Just outside of your social circle. Whenever you are missing something in your life, that's when you put on your man weave and become your other persona.

Honestly, this is what I would do. This is your primary persona. You are a bald mid 20s man. Accept that. Just cut it all off. Being bald is better than being balding.

But get this, you can make another persona. Someone completely different. Now there are these things called man weaves. Barbers can do all types of techniques. This is who you are when you need something spicy in your life.

Travel somewhere. It doesn't have to be out of the country. It doesn't even have to be out of the state. Just outside of your social circle. Whenever you are missing something in your life, that's when you put on your man weave and become your other persona.
Actually, that not a bad idea for trying out that mweave life. Find someone out of town to install it as soon as you touch down. If it improves the P rate, you know what to do. Let everyone know first tho. Don’t be THAT guy.

Hey yall check this **** out
20200325_174537.jpg

20200325_174641.jpg

Yes this me. I'm contemplating on just flat out going bald (I actually did some months ago. Got a few compliments) and trying to grow my hair back. I miss having a hairline. I'm using Wild Growth Hair Oil right now. Been using using for at least 1 week and a half. But yea somebody help what do yall recommend? My dad had the same problem but he just said **** it and went bald around 30- ish. What should I do? What can I do? I really dont want to undergo any of cosmetic procedures such as Bosley and what not. But yea what's up talk to me.
Get a 0 on the sides up to the crown, then tell your barber to hit the top with a 1, which will make it look like what we call here in NYC a light ceasar. You gotta go at least once a week in order to maintain it as well.

Cosign KHUFU KHUFU and others that mentioned rocking the Kobe shadow look, if you don't want to commit to the bald lifestyle.

At 25, you don't have much to lose by at least trying finasteride, minodixil, etc.

All that said, I'm still crying at son telling you to try reggaethon :rofl: :rofl:

Hey yall check this **** out
20200325_174537.jpg

20200325_174641.jpg

Yes this me. I'm contemplating on just flat out going bald (I actually did some months ago. Got a few compliments) and trying to grow my hair back. I miss having a hairline. I'm using Wild Growth Hair Oil right now. Been using using for at least 1 week and a half. But yea somebody help what do yall recommend? My dad had the same problem but he just said **** it and went bald around 30- ish. What should I do? What can I do? I really dont want to undergo any of cosmetic procedures such as Bosley and what not. But yea what's up talk to me.

HANDSOME

Some of u w/ hair workin dudes hairline like it isn't possible that the next to u get in the shower odd amounts of hair won't flow down the drain.
Lemme get this straight
So.....
People with hair shouldn’t throw shade at the guy’s hairline, because it’s possible their hair will fall out too???

Lemme get this straight
So.....
People with hair shouldn’t throw shade at the guy’s hairline, because it’s possible their hair will fall out too???
I'm not saying you shouldnt but I'm paranoid on the low when i snap on mens hair. Smh like one day the hair reaper finna come thru and shut me up.

I been on finasteride for 4+ years haven’t noticed 1 side effect other than Semen is more watery. But the drive and the pipe haven’t lost a step. Don’t believe all the negative stories out there, the chance of you having side effects is extremely low. I felt it’s helped me and definitely has slowed it down. Get on the “big 3” And it might help you. If it doesn’t, just stop and shave it off, no biggie.
what would you say the consistency of your semen is like? if you could compare it to a substance perhaps

Back
Top Bottom